April 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Let the Good Times Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hannahfox7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this cleanser!
I use lush ultrabland at night to wash my makeup off and this in the morning as a general wash. I think the 2 work very well together as they both make my skin super soft and not dried out!

LTGTR is very very exfoliating but still gentle enough to use everyday as I find it very moisturising and good for my sensitive skin. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and it hasn't broken me out:)

overall it's a lovely cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really LOVE Lush, the face mask and the bubble bars and bath bombs rock my world! But this just did NOT work me for, sadly. LTGTR is a creamy, awesome smelling face wash (smell like caramel corn!) Literally when I tried it, I was tempted to eat it! The problem was in the texture. It has little piece of sharp, broken up corn kernels in it.....and it literally CUT my face open! And I wasn't rubbing hard. AND Im someone who uses chemical treatments on my skin quite regularly, so my skin is NOT thin nor sensitive. Also, after I washed it away it let a really weird...film on my face. Also be aware this would NOT remove your makeup. I used this after I removed with Purity. I used this a handful of times....and I had a little cut on my face, everytime! Besides that, it doesn't do anything positive for your skin. My skin wasn't clearer, my glowy, just more oily afterwards. I am glad this works for so many other people. I know skin care is so personal, what someone else loves my skin may hate....but just putting a warning out. This reminds me of the old St Ives scrub in texture! If you liked that you'll like this, my skin did NOT. My skin HATED the St Ives back in the day also though! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LTGTR is my favorite cleanser from Lush so far! Smells great, exfoliates, and leaves the most yummy buttery residue (in the best way possible!). I purchased this for my dry skin and I've definitely noticed such an improvement in my skin. I'm not sure if it's the LTGTR or the entire Lush regiment I've been adhering to but all in all I'm obssessed. I've already recommended this to a few people and they love the smell and buttery feeling as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the LUSH shop in Macy's at Christmastime on a total whim. I picked it mainly because I liked the scent.

USE NOTES: About three times per week I use this at night after I've used eye makeup remover and Bioderma all over my face. I scoop out a lima bean sized ball and smear it in my palm, then add a little warm water and mix it into a watery paste, then smear it all over, scrubbing gently to exfoliate. I then wipe it off with a hot wash cloth, rinsing several times until it's all gone. I follow with Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel and OH Sheer Transformation Creme. The next morning I wash gently with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. I have pretty normal skin, on the dry side in the winter.

It leaves a slight film behind, which is why I use the hot washcloth. I don't want to say it's oily because that scares people but that is sort of what it feels like. But I think the film offsets the scrubbing and hot water, so my face ends up feeling clean but not too dry. It smells MARVELOUS, and that scent sticks around the rest of the night. I haven't experienced any breakouts, flaking, redness, etc.

I purchased two of the 3.5 ounce tubs and then noticed when I got home that they have a pretty short shelf life per the container expiration date. I popped one in the refrigerator and left the other in my kit. That one was supposed to expire at the end of February but I'm still using it at the end of March and it's fine (although almost empty). I haven't opened the one in the fridge yet but when I do I'll update this post with its condition.

At the time I bought it I thought it was a little pricey and was kicking myself for splurging when I should have been buying gifts, but this has actually lasted a long time so it's a good value. When it's gone I may buy again or try Angels on Bare Skin, I've heard good things about that one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ohsweetmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this product. It smells and feels amazing on the skin. I tend to have flakes and dry patches, and I didn't find this drying or overly moisturizing. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by mellire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've always had problems with my skin since it's always something between dry and oily. I've also had blemishes all the time...

I've been using this product now for four months. For one time per month I use this product. (If you use the peeling everyday it's not good for your skin! This peeling is made for peeling off the skin scales when your skin renews itself once a month!)

First: I LOVE the smell...I know that not everyone love that sweet smell of popcorn, however for me it smells like heaven.

Secondly: For using this you have to pick up just a little (!!) piece and mix it with water. Then you put it on your face, use it as a peeling and wash it off.

Since I've been using it, my skin is so much better! After doing the peeling it feels so soft, clean and neat. I love this product!
(In combination to that I use the 9to 5 Cleanser as a cream after the peeling...this, ladies and gentlemen's, it the perfect duo!)

I DO recommend this product to everyone having some difficulties with the skin and searching for the perfect peeling.
Another point I want to make out is, that his product lasts for ages since you only need a little piece and you only do it once a month!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by shadel

Love that cleanser!! i've been using it for the past 2 weeks + Gorgeous Moisturizer. Best combination ever (well for me). I have oily t-zone + dry cheeks. Acne prone skin. I was looking for something that would help me get rid of the blackheads and that would hydrate my skin (without over hydrating it + causing clogged pores), and that was the right cleanser!!! it exfoliates well, it isn't harsh, i use it twice a day. I said that it exfoliates well, but u still need to use ur weekly mask to remove all the dead skin and to deeply clean ur skin. To use the cleanser, all u do is take a pea-size of it, mix it with a bit of water, and rub it on ur face, then wash ur face with warm water. C'est tout!

Anyways that cleanser, not only does it smell good, but it does what it claims. After 2 weeks of use, i can confidently say that my skin is brighter, evenly toned, blackheads disappearing, my bumpy forehead is back to normal, and my skin is soft. yes it leaves a residue, but itz nothing bad, u need to wash ur face with warm (more on the hot side), to reduce that. i think most people skip that part, which is why they have more residue than expected. U r supposed to have just a bit to soften ur skin. I wouldn't recommend that cleanser for ppl with oily skin though (if u have oily skin and u want to try it, ask for a sample. Lush is pretty generous). After washing my face, i apply my Gorgeous moisturizer (also from lush), and i am left with beautiful skin! I'm happy that the cleanser is not limited-edition, cuz it really helped my skin. love it sooo much. will repurchase it once i finish my pot.

P.S: If u don't like overpowering scents, well, be sure that u smell it at the shop first, cuz itz so strong, but yet so yummy! lol. It also smells after u wash ur face and the scent stays on ur skin for an hour or two. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my new favourite cleanser. I didn't notice any warming effect but that's probably a good thing.
It's good for gentle exfoliating but not so great at removing makeup. Overall I love this and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by LenaPena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this exfoliater for my face and body and I love it.
I would't call it a cleanser since it doesn't remove makeup, this is why I use it in the mornings. My skin is dry, fair, sensitive and It doesn`t irritate or make my skin feel dry at all. At the same time it leaves no oily surface and I really enjoy the fragrance, like fudge but not too sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not completely sure why, but the one from the UK is a better version.

I love this stuff! The scent is amazing. My skin feels so soft and smooth after. A+