August 21, 2014 | 1304 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Let the Good Times Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A huge fan of LUSH Iíve used their products for years having been won over by the freshness of their items underscored not only by the effectiveness of their use but by the smiling sticker on each item that states who made it, on what date, and a when the product should be used by date. Absolute honesty and absolutely wonderful products!

For me Let The Good Times Roll is a unique Face and Body Cleanser as it has a bit of texture to it. So, since my skin can be somewhat sensitive I use it several times a week on my face and every day for the rest of the torso. Skin feels instantly refreshed and clean.

The scent is subtle as (thankfully) Lush products are - itís a bit hard to define - sort of salty, rather sweet. Good things, if you will, which makes a lingering aroma attractive. Or so the Mr. Tells me at bedtime.

Thank you LUSH for always satisfying products and the integrity with which you present them.

- Gail Cooke

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by yunibaek

Love this product from LUSH! The staff recommended this to me, as I told them that I needed a really good scrub for my dry skin. Needless to say, ocean salt is too harsh for me, but LTGTR is just right. It cleanses the skin softly and leaves it feeling smooth. The only reason I gave it a 4 was due to its price. I know LUSH cleansers are generally expensive, but I felt really sad to be halfway through even when I bought it few days ago. Anyways, I'll still buy it again haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by sashnk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I will start with this : LTGTR is what will make ur day better after putting it on. I am telling u, the smell of it is the best!
I had doubts about buying this one. I have combination skin and tend to break out from time to time..so seeing the comments saying that it leaves your skin 'slippery' really made me think if I want to get it. But I did. And now I'm super duper happy. I went on a holiday to the seaside and cleaning my face with that beauty after a day full of salty water, strong sun and wind was pure PERFECTION. My skin does feel slippery after I wash it but thats just before it dries out. After a minute of the wash, my face is fresh,super soft and clean, moisturized and not oily!
If this doesnt convince u, I dont know what will. Did I mention the smell that makes me wanna eat it?! Yup, I did. But even if I say it for the third time, it still wouldnt be enough to show my love for this one ;D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by RedShep

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. I'm new to Lush and decided to give them a try after I seen the results that my daughter has had. I use this along with Mask of Megaminty, my skin has NEVER felt so soft. In my 50's my skin decided that it wanted to break out again on my forehead and chin area's. I have spent a ton of money on different products, so far this combination has been the only solution! The smell is amazing which is a great perk.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!! I use it almost daily (not around that time of the month when I tend to break out) but I always have a pot. It smells like cookie dough and a little goes a long way. It makes your skin feel clean but hydrated. Cannot recommend this enough

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this product, I've bought it three times in a row and will continue buying it. I've tried Herbalism and Aqua Marina, but this one is by far the best. The scent is absolutely perfect, it makes you smell like caramel and fudge, but it's not overpowering. It's soft and sweet and it is really easy to use. It lathers gently on your face and is exfoliating, it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. Definitely an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Emilybakken

Absolutely LOVE this product! I used to have amazing skin that would react well to normal, every day cleaning until I had my daughter. Then it seems like nothing worked for me! I remembered I had an old pot of Dark Angels and decided to purchase more LUSH products. I read review after review and decided to use LTGTR along with a weekly scrub with Ocean Salt. Best decision I've ever made. After the first week or two, my husband noticed a drastic difference in my skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I would usually get dry in my T-Zone after washing, but I don't need a moisturizer with this product. And it smells delicious. Can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells delicous.leaves skin soft. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Kburridge

Love everything about this. Smells amazing! I use in the morning and it's fantastic on my skin. Leaves it soft and clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

Lovely scruby cleanser for my very dry skin. A huge help for my dry patches, makeup looks so much better afterwards and it makes my skin feel lovely moisturised. It has a delicious smell and a nice grainy buttery consistency, I haven't had such a good scrub before. If needed it's possible to use it every day and it still doesn't dry the skin out.