November 26, 2014 | 1783 users online

Lips - rms beauty - Lip Shine - Sublime

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by crmelody

I don't know what to say. I was for sure that I would hate this product because hot or bright pink is literally my least favorite color, but I tried it because I am such a fan of the RMS line. This is the most natural looking pink possible. It's such a delicate beautiful healthy pink. It's what I thought Bloom could be, but Bloom ended up being a dull beige pink, which didn't brighten my complexion and didn't stand well alone.

The consistency of these lip shines are so much better than the lip2cheeks because they are moisturizing and smooth and stain your lips beautifully after the shine has worn off and are cheaper and don't settle in the cracks (I could go on), and the only drawback is that it's not versatile (not a lip and cheek product). I seriously am floored by this product and will wear it to work because it's not just beautiful, it's subtle. Definitely purchasing.

As much as I love Sacred (pink red), this one beats it because it is more subtle and more natural looking. Can be worn easily from work to date to errands. It is so versatile and will add to the dewy, glowy look I so love. Get some!

INGREDIENTS: castor seed oil, coconut oil, moringa oil, carnauba wax, cocoa seed butter, beeswax, centella asiatica extract, rosemary extract, vitamin e, coloring

PROS: chic packaging, natural and brightening color, smooth formula, lasting stain, cheapest color product in the line, perfect ingredients, chic packaging
CONS: none (surprisingly!)

TIP: If you want the shine to last even longer (not that it doesn't already last a long time - 1 hr), layer Pangea or Hurraw night balm underneath or over.

LIP SHINE COLORS:
Bloom - beige nude pink (not recommended because kind of dull, not a stand alone product/needs eye makeup to work)
Sublime - light natural pink (favorite)
Moment - bronze (not recommended, dulls complexion/does not brighten)
Sacred - pink red (more pink than red when first applied, stain is more red than pink, highly recommend)

VERDICT: I wear a sheer layer on all of my jobs. Leaves a beautiful natural-looking stain. Pure ingredients. Chic packaging. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Product description - "Contains Moringa Oil (from the miracle tree), a nutrient rich oil rich in natural fatty acid, plus vitamin A and C properties providing extra cellular anti-oxidant protection. Combined with nourishing organic oils and pure mineral pigments, this exotic formula is highly emollient and visibly hydrating."

My description - a very clear bright pink that unfortunately changes into a pale Barbie pink on my lips that is not flattering. Having said that, its still a really great product (hence the high rating) - in my mind, one of the absolute best lip balms on the market. I no longer suffer from chapped lips due to using Rose Marie's products (which says a lot). I do believe that depending on your colouring this could be really fabulous - I know a lot of people who love it as they have been waiting for brighter colours in this range. Its just that the lip shine doesn't translate well with my underlying tones.

Of course I will continue to use it (at night mostly), but would not repurchase. At least not in this colour.