November 28, 2014 | 1943 users online

Masks - Korres - Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by alina08

The scent of this product is so strong that even for those who do not mind fragrance could easily be induced to gag upon application. The smell just lasts and lasts and the fact that I can smell my face unnerves me a bit. This cream does a fair job of moisturizing- it could be better. I do not think there are enough actives in this product to justify its claims. I cannot stand using the product long-term, so I probably did not see any benefits because of this. I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by mymoon

So I just tried this and the smell is awful. As I sit here all I smell is roses. I realize that it has roses in it but some reviewers said it was a faint smell. It's horrible. I have to wash it off or I will not be able to sleep tonight. It's moisturizing but for the price at $54 plus tax it's no better than any other face cream. The smell alone is a deal breaker for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This could be my new HG night cream. IT is light enough to be fairly absorbing, yet I definitely feel very moisturized throughout the night, and my skin feels fantastic in the morning. I don't know that I have been using it long enough to see any brightening effects, but I was really looking for some great hydration on my increasingly dryer skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by aohk87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this night cream for a couple of years now and really love it. I apply it after washing my face, just before bed, and wake up with skin that looks bright, fresh and even (without it, my skin looks dull and kind of sallow). It appears heavy when you're applying it, but very quickly sinks in and does not leave a greasy residue behind. I break out pretty easily but this cream has helped clear up my skin. I also really like the way it smells. I recommend it to friends whenever I can and will certainly keep on using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by akmann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have literally never experienced such a horrendous product...and at such a price! From the moment I applied a thin layer of this cream, my skin started burning, and even though I didn't apply it near my eyes the fragrance was making my eyes burn! I left it on for about a half hour thinking it would feel better but it only got worse! I couldn't wash this stuff off fast enough. I'm returning it to Sephora tomorrow!! I wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mikioi

This is the first time I have tried a sleeping facial so I donʻt have anything to compare it to other than normal moisturizers. I have been using it for two months now and I havenʻt noticed too much of a difference. The first couple days that I used it I felt that my face looked much brighter & felt very soft. I like the light fragrance a lot. A little of this product goes a long way. You use just 4 pinky size dabs for my entire face & neck. Recently iʻve been noticing my eyes getting a little irritated. Iʻm not sure if it is from this product (i donʻt put it too close to my eyes) my Tarte C-Brighter eye cream or Latisse. Maybe a combo of all three. This stuff is pretty pricey so I am going to try and finish the whole bottle and see how my skin feels and looks after a few more months of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by cosmie24

I can't rave about Korres enough. Seriously. I'm a cosmetician and we sell this line at my work and I can honestly say this line has changed my life. I've ALWAYS struggled finding face moisturizers that haven't made my face feel greasy. This is heaven in a jar. After one night's use, my face felt softer than it's ever been and looked so smooth. I'm big for natural ingredients and I'm out of this world impressed with this line. You do not need a lot of product, one dab for each cheek and forehead is enough. I don't care how expensive Korres is, this is my baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SaraDLueders

So this product hasn't done anything miraculous to my skin yet, but what it HASN'T done is what I'm happy about. Normally my skin is great (I'm combo oily) but the last 6 months it's been horrible. I've been to the dermo probably 5 times since Jan getting cortisone shots and topical treatments. I've pretty much gotten to the point where anything and everything breaks out my EXTREMELY SENSITIVE skin. This is the only night cream I have found that not only doesn't break me out, but it's free of a lot of crap fillers and also smells wonderful. The retin a I was given dried my chin out like crazy and I also was left with a lot of scars on the lower part of my face and the soothes my skin. I have only been using since Feb but I think over time it will lighten my scars. Holy grail for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by redbyrd51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product . I am 62 and I feel it works best for more mature skin . I love anything Korres . This stuff really brightened up my skin and lightened some sun spots on my face . I will never be without it . I just bought the Wild Rose 24 hour cream , can't wait to try it next .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample and was pretty impressed. I applied it every night after washing my face. It definitely helped to make my skin softer and almost plumper. It did brighten my skin a bit as well. It is a thinner consistency cream that easily absorbed into my skin. I only really have two qualms with this cream. One is that it is quite expensive. The second, is that the rose scent is very, very strong. It is too strong for my personal tastes.