Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

3.7

Water (Eau), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Triheptanoin, Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Lecithin, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl–3 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Distarch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Galactoarabinan, Xanthan Gum, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10–30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Gluceptate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

on 3/19/2015 12:46:00 PM

UGH!!! i so want to love this product, but damn. i put it on before bed and after washing my face, BAM!! BREAKING OUT! I haven't had this kind of small acne since,....well, ever! its making me so mad and i really want to love it because it smells awesome. i guess ill use it as hand lotion instead :(

on 2/25/2015 10:32:00 PM

I was overwhelmed by the heavy rose scent when I first started using it but have now gotten used to it. Feels heavy which is what I was looking for since the weather here is currently very dry. I would probably repurchase again but not immediately since I would try other products first.

Last night was the first time I've ever used this and I am beyond impressed! I woke up with the softest skin I've had in a very long time. My face is a lot more evened out too. I can't wait to see what it looks like after a week or so. I only got the small sample size of this with my Sephora order, and I'm worried it won't last long. It goes on thick and doesn't spread well so I fear it's a bit over priced for the amount of uses you will get out of it.
The product itself is amazing. Such a light beautiful rose scent, and it doesn't irritate me like some other rose products do. I love rose stuff but some just irritate my skin for the first few minutes. If you have money to spend I would highly recommend this for someone looking for softer, more evened out combination skin. I think I have about 3 more nights worth of it. If I'm this happy with it every morning I will definitely buy more. My skin has been very dry recently and this did wonders compared to other drug store stuff I've been trying.

EDIT: this stuff has lasted longer than I was expecting for sure, but I will keep the ratings the same.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is sort of complicated for me. (I have oily skin and some dry areas on occasion, especially during the winter. I also have pigmentation and scarring I'm trying to fade.) I love the hydration it offers. I wake up to clearer, more glowy skin. My skin feels and looks plumper. I don't love how strong the scent is and it doesn't fade too easily. The moisturizer is quite heavy and greasy feeling. I only use it before bed so that isn't too much of a problem, but it is slightly uncomfortable. I sometimes get some clogging if I use it too often. I absolutely could not handle using this every night. I think the product is worth the price even though it's not HG for me. I'm on my second jar.

on 1/24/2015 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This has to be one of my most favourite skincare products I have ever used.
I noticed a difference in my skin even after the first night and it actually made me buy the Wild Rose 24hour Moisturising and Brightening Cream and the Wild Rose Serum as well.
It is ideal for the cold winter-autumn months, it nourishes the skin and makes it smooth, soft and glowy.
Other reviewers say that the scent is bad, it has indeed a strong rose smell but for me that's not a problem at all, plus it goes away quite fast.
The only thing that bothers me sometimes is that it comes in a jar which makes it harder if you have longer nails but that's not very important.
I can't see myself using anything else for the next years. Completelly in love.

on 1/14/2015 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

so I had tried this when it first came out and plan to go back after i finish my current jar of nighttime moisturizer. i have combo skin that is blemish prone yet dehydrated at the same time and this moisturizer is very effective at moisturizing and soothing my skin- the consistency is emollient and buttery but not as heavy/thick as a body butter. for those experiencing breakouts, i suggest using less- you only need 2 pea sized dollops for the entire face. I layer this on top of a facial oil at night and i wake up with glowing skin- this was the first product that i ever saw a noticeable difference after i woke up. This is really good for hyper pigmented skin and if using it correctly will not cause you to break out. definitely recommend for acne prone people who have issues with dullness or hyper pigmentation. yes the smell is a very strong rose scent but i don't care as long as it works.

on 11/8/2014 10:16:00 AM

The scent of this product is so strong that even for those who do not mind fragrance could easily be induced to gag upon application. The smell just lasts and lasts and the fact that I can smell my face unnerves me a bit. This cream does a fair job of moisturizing- it could be better. I do not think there are enough actives in this product to justify its claims. I cannot stand using the product long-term, so I probably did not see any benefits because of this. I would not repurchase.

on 10/28/2014 10:00:00 PM

So I just tried this and the smell is awful. As I sit here all I smell is roses. I realize that it has roses in it but some reviewers said it was a faint smell. It's horrible. I have to wash it off or I will not be able to sleep tonight. It's moisturizing but for the price at $54 plus tax it's no better than any other face cream. The smell alone is a deal breaker for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This could be my new HG night cream. IT is light enough to be fairly absorbing, yet I definitely feel very moisturized throughout the night, and my skin feels fantastic in the morning. I don't know that I have been using it long enough to see any brightening effects, but I was really looking for some great hydration on my increasingly dryer skin.

on 10/16/2014 1:32:00 PM

I've been using this night cream for a couple of years now and really love it. I apply it after washing my face, just before bed, and wake up with skin that looks bright, fresh and even (without it, my skin looks dull and kind of sallow). It appears heavy when you're applying it, but very quickly sinks in and does not leave a greasy residue behind. I break out pretty easily but this cream has helped clear up my skin. I also really like the way it smells. I recommend it to friends whenever I can and will certainly keep on using it.