September 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Spray Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know how we all are looking for a hair product that makes our hair look and feel gorgeous with minimal effort. Well, we haven't found it.... but there are some that are worth talking about and this is one of them. First off, I am very picky. Kerastase Oleo-Relax has been one of my favorites but it is expensive. Also, it could cause hair breakage after a long period of usage. Also, Kerastase does not a good job against humidity. I spray some of this product on my damp hair and then some on dry hair. This is an excellent product for those who want to calm their frizzy and rebellious hair. It detangles and provides a great protection against heat. It keeps hair healthy and silky. The smell is awesome. Last but not least, it does make my hair look fuller.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, this is some nice stuff, so nice that I've blown through two bottles in two months. Granted, I have below bra-strap hair on the thicker side, and if given the chance, will apply this a couple times a day! Skip the oil in the bottle and just get this spray, if you're debating between the two.

If you've tried the argan oil in the bottle from One n' Only, be aware that these are not the same product (same effect, but different product). The spray is so much easier to work with than the thick oil from the bottle: easier to apply and distribute throughout your hair. Gives my hair shine, slip, helps with frizz and smells wonderful. Interestingly, even though the spray is a thinner product, it lasts just as long as the thicker oil from the bottle.

Lasting power:
My hair *drinks* this stuff. I don't know what it is, but it's the same for the oil. Where does it go?! I could use three applications a day (morning, noon and night) if given the opportunity. But man, it makes my hair look gorgeous.

Scent:
I quite like it and SO always comments that I smell good when wearing it. Kind of like a light incense/earthy scent with a dash of vanilla (?) It's subtle enough, but may not be everyone's bag.

Price:
About $10 for a 6 fl oz bottle. IIRC the One n' Only line is frequently on sale at Sallys with a buy one, get one (bogo free, if you're lucky!).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this spray! I wear this product everyday, it is the perfect way to finish off any hairstyle. I use this by lightly misting the top of my damp hair, then spraying a few sprays in my hands and working through the rest of my hair, then I blow dry and finish up by spraying and working through my styled hair. It gives such a nice shine and smooths down puffiness and frizz. I haven't had any issues with it making my hair look greasy, I even put in in my hair on no shampoo days. Great product, not a bad price and easy to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Yesss this Argan Spray is the business!! My hair is very curly (3b in texture) that has been color treated and looks dull/coarse most days. I find this product works great when applied right out of the shower when my hair is still damp, it smoothes and infuses my tendrils with amazing shine and primes it for styling or works amazing on it's own! Smells like high-end perfume as well and the fragrance stays in my hair for the duration of the day, my boyfriend commented on how great my hair smelled and he never does that! Bottom line: this product is my HG and I cannot recommend it more highly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff--it's my favorite heat protectant/detangler. I have really course, afro-textured hair and it's super fine so it tangles and mattes easily. After deep conditioning I spray this on my hands and work it through my hair in small sections. I work in a spa and we used to sell Moroccan Oil so I have a bottle of that and I like this stuff waay better. The one and only brand argan oil products are basically a Moroccan Oil knock off. It works just as well, smells amazing, and is SO much more affordable!

I can't rave enough about this product and the one an only brand in general. I've tried the spray, serum, deep conditioner, conditioner, and shampoo--all of them are top quality. My favorite product is the spray treatment and I will continue to repurchase this as long as it is available.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by 089315r

This is a complete dupe for Moroccan Oil. It is just as good and so affordable. The smell is absolutely amazing, it makes hair soft, shiny. I will definitely continue to rebuy. I prefer this spray over the non-spray bottle. Since it is oil, putting it on with your hands is slippery, and it is hard to wash off. You don't have to worry about that with the spray.

I sincerely hope this is never discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love that this is in a spray and not as thick or greasy as the oil treatment. Beware that a little goes a LONG way. So watch how much you spray or you will have oily hair! The smell is great and tamed a lot of frizz and I have thick dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Words can't describe how much I love this stuff!! Miracle in a bottle. I have dry frizzy hair I sprayed all my damp hair, let it air dry and omg silky smooth beautiful looking hair I am just in love! I also used this in my daughters hair witch is past her butt and get tangled and it's was awesome it worked as a detaingler for her it was $10 at salleys but totally worth it .. And it last long too!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is an excellent product. One which has brought shine and vitality to my overworked and under paid hair.

the bottle is easy to use with the spritzer, the fragrance is lovely and light, and the shine the product provides is amazing without a greasy or heavy feel.

all in all an excellent product -- those which I use daily and which I sometimes forget to write a review for.. but my MUA ladies are forgiving and lovely.

will keep on purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Best spray I have EVER used as a heat protectant! And I have used over twenty different brands. Cannot rave enough about it! I have thick, coarse, curly, frizzy hair that requires hours of styling to tame it. This left my hair softer than ever! After using this my hair was straight, frizz free, soft, shiny, and radiant! It just waved in the wind. Love this line of products! Amazing! My mother has the same hair as me and she loves it too!
I hope it never ever gets discontinued!