July 31, 2014 | 2139 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by number1larissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

"Sensitive," my butt. These enflamed my skin with red burning patches. Ouch! Avoid these if you've ever experienced this burning sensation from other products; I don't know which ingredient causes this, but it's in these wipes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for new makeup wipes since I no longer have easy access to my all time favorites (Comodynes). I decided to try these ones because they are supposed to be made for sensitive skin. I am almost done with my first package, and I have to say that I do like them. They have no scent, which is a major plus for me because I really don't like fragrance in skin care products - I find it irritating and unnecessary. These do not irritate my skin, in fact my skin hasn't had any adverse reaction at all. They seem to do a decent job of removing makeup, although I never rely on just makeup wipes to remove my makeup - for me they are more of a first step in the removal process. One downside to these wipes are that they do dry out my skin slightly. Not a great deal, but enough that if you have dry skin beware. Also, these do sting my eyes a bit if I'm not careful. Again, not a big issue but something to be aware of. All in all, I like these a lot and will repurchase when I run out, since I have very easy access to them and the price is not too bad (around $6 where I live).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Sevenmaness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry and sensitive skin - therefor I purchased these. I love the idea that they are natural! However they set my face on F I R E! Not good at all with my skin. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The texture of these towelettes are my favorite part of this product: they softest I've encountered yet and feel absolutely wonderful on my sensitive skin. The scent was a bit odd for me at first but I've gotten used to it (it's very soft and subtle, and doesn't linger).

However, I wish the towelettes were wetter; I opened the package and they were quite dry (though still soft). I love the plastic cap but mine seems kind of loose? Maybe that contributed to the dryness. Maybe I got a dud? They don't remove my makeup well at all (I generally wear light makeup day-to-day) and I'm really torn on repurchasing them or if I should move on.

UPDATE 3/18/2014: I couldn't bear not knowing if the package I bought was a dud or not, so I went out and repurchased it at a different location (I made sure the lid was able to stay closed fairly securely and the sticker covering the opening on the inside was on well before buying.. paranoid? who me?)

I was right! I did get a dud the first time! These are perfectly moist, remove makeup wonderfully, are only slightly drying to my skin (far better than some other wipes I've tried), leave no filmy residue, and don't sting or tug at my skin. WIll definitely repurchase <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh I LOVE these. Im glad I took a chance to try them because they are amazing. They smell AMAZING and they take off makeup really really well. It also is the perfect amount of wetness (not super wet and not too dry). I used to use the yes to blueberries wipes but I always wished they were wetter. Im really glad I tried these and im going to buy them for now on :) I use them at night to clean my face then I will rinse with water and pat dry!

Pros
-removes makeup
-doesnt irritate eyes
-smells soo good
-perfect wetness

cons
(none)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Being a girl with very dry/sensitive skin, I've struggled to find cleansing wipes that don't irritate my skin and dry it out. These however, are amazing. The only ones I've ever truly loved! They smell light, lovely and fresh, clean my face well, remove my makeup and most importantly, don't dry my skin out and make me breakout! I also really love the packaging because it actually closes all the way, so that they wipes don't dry out! I seriously have nothing negative to say about these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by mlg1997

Totally obsessed. I wanted a product that I could use in the mornings during the winter because washing it with any sort of cleanser was drying it out like crazy. I love how these smell and they leave my face feeling totally refreshed, and a little bit tingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these wipes, they're soft and gentle but sturdy and get the job done. They have a subtle scent that isn't overpowering and lovely. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lilliangian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product. I only need one to remove all my makeup, including my eye makeup. I even use them just to clean off my face in the morning. Very light but cleansing. Doesn't break me out, doesnt sting my skin like some other makeup removers do. Tried the olay fresh effects wipes and liked those, but found these to be even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

$6 for 30 wipes is the going rate for most brands. Neutrogena is even more expensive and they don't even have good natural ingredients in their version. These are far better than most wipes and I have tried almost all of them. I like that these have a lid, they remove 99% of my makeup without being oily or leaving a film (mascara is stubborn), and they don't sting or burn my eyes at all. I have normal to dry skin and these did not dry my skin or make it feel tight/red. If someone dislikes these, it's probably due to a skin allergy. I was going to buy the Simple brand, but they're full of parabens. I found the reviews on the BB website more helpful and accurate with my experience.