July 24, 2014 | 1661 users online

Cleansers - Korres - Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by AthenaNYC23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG product! I love Korres so much, it's probably my favorite skincare brand. Plus, we get it cheaper here in Greece.

I love how this cleanses my face thoroughly and buffs my skin at the same time. The beads are definitely not harsh, they just gently even out the texture of your skin, leaving it soft and plump. Plus, the wild rose extract moisturizes the skin, which means no more of that annoying 'tight' feeling after washing your face. A moisturizer is needed still, but at least the skin isn't stripped off its natural oils.

I use this at night after my makeup remover, and I also use it prior to applying makeup to make my skin smoother when I go out somewhere more special.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Rachybabers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My holy grail exfoliater. Will purchase time after time. Does wonders to my skin. Even my boyfriend who is not a skin care type of guy, noticed how great his face feels when he uses this product

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by teghanm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Woww!! I have been using this cleanser for about two weeks now, and it's officially my new Holy Grail cleanser!! It makes my skin unbelievably soft, and has made my occasional blemish or zit appear less red and noticeable. I feel very clean after I use it, but my skin is not tight. I use it morning and night, and am very happy with the results. The only reason I did not rate it as a 5 would be that I'm not too sure about the "brightening" qualities it claims to have. I don't think my skin looks any brighter or noticeably different besides being smooth. Although, my skin isn't too dull naturally anyway. I like the smell of this, as it is rosy but NOT overpowering. It doesn't smell like a grandmother's rose perfume, it just smells fresh like roses. Lovely. Also, the easy squeeze packaging makes it really easy to use in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by redbyrd51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser . It smells so pretty and leaves my combo skin soft and clean . I am a total Korres addict . I have not ran across a product this company makes that I do not love .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by tinaduongg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great scrub. I love the granules and the smell. I don't know why people are thrown off by the smell! It's a nice rosy smell. The granules are great for exfoliation but when used with the clarisonic, too abrasive. That's the only downside. Unless you use this product in the morning and another at night. but imo its bad to have two cleansers. And also it has salicyclic acid, which I can't use. Other than that, this product is great. My skin is so smooth and soft and immediately bright. So to conclude, this product is great for people who use only their hands to clean their face and people who can tolerate salicyclic acid. :) good luck with this product, there's a lot in it so its worth the money !!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Teetska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really have acne prone skin but I find myself feeling as if my complextion is a bit dull more than I'm ok with. with some face washes that promise to help that, seem to dry my face out really bad. I've been using this for a week and WOW. I use it at night after all my eye make up is off. I take a penny sized amount and lather it on wet skin for about 30 seconds. sometimes if I really feel like I need extra exfoliation I use my sephora double sided cleansing brush. the scent is like a natural rose very light and very delightful. it makes my skin feel sooo clean. I already noticed my face looking a lot more glowy in the morning. I am very happy with this product a bit pricey at 24 USD but comes with a lot of product would definitely purchase again and other products from this brand as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by QueenMelissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very acne prone skin and suffer from hormonal acne and have some acne scars. I am also on Retin-A so my skin dries out very badly. I picked this up really quickly at Sephora hoping it might help a little.

The first time I used it my skin actually looked better. I'm about 2 weeks in and it hasn't broken me out, the exfoliation isn't too harsh, but still feels like its getting the job done which I love. It has a nice light floral scent that doesn't linger too long. I will definitely buy it again, I'm probably going to keep it as my main cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this in the sale section at my local JCpenneys sephora for around 8 dollars and I thought I'd give it ago even though I have never found a loved (or even that much liked) product from Korres. I am very pleased with the performance of this creamy cleanser. The amount of granules in this is just right for a low to medium exfoliation. I use this cleanser all over my face even on my eyelids and under eyes and it works wonders at getting my eye makeup off. The scent (which is very important to me) is a comforting, almond rose that i much enjoy. Skin is soft, moisturized, and glowing after use. I like this enough to purchase it at full price, but maybe I'll get lucky and come across a sale and stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by taylorkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Best face cleanser I have ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Stelli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this cleanser and I'm so happy that I switched to this one after being dissapointed by Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser that was too drying. This is exfoliating but very gentle so I can use it every day, sometimes I even use it twice a day. My pores are clean with this, skin is very soft and bright. It's not foaming (it's more creamy type of cleanser) so it does not dry out the skin. Smell is great too.