December 22, 2014 | 1060 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was meh nothing crazy I still prefer my nyx hd concealer it covers lightly good for hilighting though i only use it when I'm not doing a full look just throw it on if I'm going to the store or something and throw some powder on it it lasts ok nothing crazy

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by alisonreeve

Not enough coverage, dries up and creases within an hour of wear and gone after two or three. Not with the hype in my experience

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Emzx

This concealer is over rated I think, I have vainey eyelids and it doesn't cover it as much as I would of liked.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

I love this concealer!

It feels so light and fresh, really brightens and doesn't feel heavy or cakey in the slightest and I can also double conceal with this and it doesn't look like I've applied too much!

The coverage isn't the most full out of concealers that I've tried, it does a good job and my under eye circles are covered but my blemishes are a little stubborn under this. Although as I said above you can apply another layer to achieve extra coverage without it looking like you've got layers and layers of make up on.

Definitely the best concealer ive tried for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by staysee321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would say this is an average concealer . It is pretty thin I'm consistency but does a good job of covering up average dark circles under the eyes if paired with setting powder . I have also used this as a highlight to triangle under the eyes. It's definitely not a heavy or thick coverage product like some concealer pods,but still does the trick for me . If you have severe bags or dark circles you would need to pair this with foundation and powder or use a heavier concealer all together .

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

So far this is my favourite under eye concealer. It hides dark circles and brightens the area so well. Just make sure to set it with powder, otherwise it sort of creases/goes into fine lines.

Alright for acne, but works best for the under eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Caleeesi

Let me start this off by saying: this is not a concealer. I understand that the tube says concealer and it's sold as one, but it is not. Its really more of a highlighter. It adds an amazing dewy sheen you cheek bones and really brightens the under eye area. However, it cakes up and draws way more attention to any spots you may have. Despite this, I still rate it very highly because it's not the products fault rimmel marketed it all wrong. If you're looking for a drug store concealer with decent coverage get the maybelline fit me concealer. It works very similar to the NARS creamy concealer with a price tag 1/3 of the size.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by patience09

I don't think much of this concealer at all, I find it to be really thin and the coverage is not very good at all, the lightest shade is also not very light. If you have dark eye circles or blemished skin I wouldn't recommend this for you. Might be more suitable for younger girls with good skin and no under eye circles who just want really light coverage concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by AmeLJones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So this stuff is amazing!

I have been looking for a concealer for ages to use for brightening under my eyes and creating a slight glow (rather than to cover blemsihes) and this certainly does the job!

I use a little bit under my eyes, above my brows and some above my cheekbone. You don't need much as a little goes a long way.

I apply this over my BB cream and it instantly gives me a healthy, bright eyed glow. I would'nt advise using this for covering blemishes as I think the glow would enchance the blemish rather than cover them. The consistancy is quite light making it easy to reapply if need be throughout the day- this being said I have not needed to do this! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kiwichuu

Pros: the doe shaped applicator makes application easy, and I can control how much product I use. When used on the under eye area, the concealer gives a medium coverage but looks very natural. I blend it with my fingers but a beauty blender / any egg shaped sponge works well too.

Cons: starts to fade after 4-5 hours.