January 25, 2015 | 1942 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:09:00 PM More reviews by remm022

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

BEAUTIFUL.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Amalielv

This is great for dark under eye circles! I love that it leaves a dewy finish, but I definitely wouldn't powder. I feel like the shimmer in the concealer makes me look like Edward Cullen if I powder. But I love this stuff, also around the nose if there is some redness.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 4:51:00 PM More reviews by gknight557

I like the concealer but it made me look very orange around my forehead and on my cheeks it has good coverage but best uses under the eyes I think

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2015 10:54:00 AM More reviews by jlushh

This product does not offer enough coverage for me. I have quite dark under eye circles, as well as freckles that I like to use concealer to cover, and this product does neither.

It does work well when layered with other concealers. But it's just not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 5:32:00 AM More reviews by sashnk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

That's a nice concealer. I was looking for something to brighten up my look and decided to pick this one. It applies smoothly and doesn't leave my skin dry. It covers blemishes as well.
I have it in the ivory shade and overall, I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2015 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Katetom

I have heard many great reviews about this concealer so I went and brought to it try it on. It didn't suit my skin, my under eyes started stinging really bad. I was really excited to try this concealer tho :/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2015 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lunazul5333

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently bought a second tube of this so that tells you I liked the first tube pretty well. Unfortunately the second time around I do not like it nearly as much. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my aging skin is more of a factor now than it was when I bought the first one. It seems a thicker consistency and is much more difficult to get a smooth, even coverage. It sits on top of the skin and accentuates the fine lines and dry-looking skin under my eyes. Sorry to say, I now need to start searching for a new undereye concealer that is more suitable for my mature skin. Another MUA reviewer said she uses eyeshadow primer under her concealer to improve blending and staying power. I think I will try that out as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Yasminxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a highlighter on top of my foundation, I wouldn't personally use it to conceal flaws because I feel it would just highlight them.
It has a nice mildly thick consistency and blends really well on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:26:00 AM More reviews by morfelisia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

1. Very, very sheer. This is no different than the Garnier tinted roll-on in my book.
2. Creases if you don't set it. I just don't have the time for a second step at 6 am. (Try Rimmel's Match Perfection or Estee Lauder's undereye concealor for a product that does not need setting)
3. Gone after a few hours.
4. Breaks me out if I use it anywhere other than my undereyes.

Brightening effect is nice but it means nothing if it's not really concealing anything.

A comparison of the undereye concealors I have used:

Coverage: Lancome Effacernes > Estee Lauder > Rimmel Match Perfect > Rimmel Wake me up> Garnier tinted roll-ons

Long lasting/minimal creasing: Estee Lauder> Rimmel Match Perfect > Lancome > Rimmel Wake me up> Garnier tinted roll-ons

My search continues...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Christina09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this concealer a lot. I have dry aging skin and it doesn't settle into lines or become flakey. I do have to set it with powder as it will crease up immediately but every under eye concealer does that. The only downside is that the lightest color is not light enough for me in the winter. I will continue to use this when I'm a bit darker.