Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

3.8

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, CETYL PEG/ PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIBEHENIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BISPEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-8, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, UREA, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TRIACETIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 2/27/2015 10:51:00 PM

I love this product, It really does brighten up my face. It gives a little shimmer which brightens up under my eyes and hides the redness of pimples. I do however have to use a heavier coverage concealer over the top of some purple/dark pimples and scars, still an amazing product!

on 2/22/2015 2:14:00 PM

This product has been in my collection for a long time now and i will continue purchasing this. The coverage isn't great but this product is definetely buildable. It lasts me about a month sometimes longer sometimes shorter depending on how my skin is. On average It usually lasts me a month. I definetley recommend this product to people with all skin types.

on 2/13/2015 4:46:00 PM

My skin is very pale and even in the lightest shade of this product it was still a little bit dark for me but if I blend it enough it looks great, it does good for covering blemishes but I found after using this product every single day I broke out so I tend to only use it once or twice a week and my skin is fine with that I would recommend this product and its a very good price

on 2/9/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Totally average concealer. I'll stick with MAC or Maybelline Fit Me.

on 2/4/2015 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Colour was good, as was the price, but I found that it settles weirdly (regardless of whether I apply it before or after foundation) and is quite oily. Will not repurchase.

I had heard a lot about this concealer from loads of my favorite beauty gurus on youtube. I had been looking for ages to find this product, because I really wanted to test it out. When I finally got my hands on it I was not impressed.

I am a personal fan of high coverage & matte products for my face. So when I tested out this concealer I was extremely disappointed. Though, if you are a fan of a different look, I don't believe it will do anything for you either.

Thats the problem.

It doesn't do anything!

When I tried to blend it in (under my eyes, on blemishes, & anywhere I didn't want redness) it didn't look like I put anything on my face. (Not in a good way.)

It literally just appeared as if I had put moisturizer on. Completely translucent! It didn't cover a single thing. Not my dark circles, blemishes, nothing. Covering those types of problems being the concealer's job, I was highly disappointed.

This product also made the areas around my nose (where I had applied it) extremely oily through out the day. It just felt wet! (Contrary to other users who had problems with it drying their skin out.)

This product also lacks the "anti-fatigue affect" it claims to have.

I really regret buying this product & hopefully someone else had a slightly better experience with it, but to me it was a complete waste of money.

on 2/2/2015 1:41:00 AM

This concealer is pretty great but if I'm not careful it can crease and look a bit cakey. Otherwise I find that the coverage is great and can be awesome :)

on 1/31/2015 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is amazing for under the eye. It really brightens and highlights the eye area. I use it under the eye, centre of my face and on the bridge of my nose. its gorgeous and really lifts my complexion. I get it on sale for around $8. I have never experienced any creasing with this. Love it.

on 1/28/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

As much as I hate the Foundation in this line (wake me up) because its just terrible for dry and fair skin, not to mention loaded with sparkles, I actually like this concealer. Its a good consistency, not too thick or thin, and it does the job. although its not the best by any means.

like the foundation, this wake me up concealer also has sparkles in it, although it appears to be much less sparkles in the concealer and maybe they're a bit finer so more of a shimmer than sparkle. that I can deal with, I only use this below my eyes so the shimmer is not as noticeable as with the foundation.

it can be a little drying so I always moisturize my under eyes first. not a bad concealer, but like the foundation, the shade selection is a little dark so I have light skin, but I had to buy the very fair/light shade, so fair/pale skin gals may not be able to use this!

on 1/27/2015 3:13:00 PM

I purchased this during the summer while I had a tan, the perfect match for me was the lightest shade they had. I loved the way it covered everything it needed too, and it smelt amazing. But my tans gone now and they don't have a colour light enough which sucks