Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

3.7

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, CETYL PEG/ PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TRIBEHENIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BISPEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-8, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, UREA, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TRIACETIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 4/20/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to enjoy this concealer, after hearing rave reviews about it, i thought it would be perf for under the eye and highlighting. However, this concealer gave me the WORSE skin reaction I've ever experienced from a face product. It made my skin extremely dry, itchy and red, which mind you lasted for a few days. My undereyes were literally burning! There may be some ingredient in it that my skin rejected, either way i was very disappointed with this product overall ):

on 4/19/2015 2:07:00 PM

This concealer is good but I was a bit disappointed with it after all of the good reviews. When trying to cover spots and redness it doesn't set right and looks like its peeling, whether I put a lot on or a little it does the same. It does last the day on your face which I am pleased about. I think that it is a bit overpriced and I won't be repurchasing.

on 4/11/2015 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this concealer - it feels alot more expensive than it is. It is so creamy and is versatile in that it covers spots well and hides under eye circles well. What I love most is that it doesn't sit in my lines (I dont have many just a few fine ones under my eyes) but if I put it on with the beauty blender it looks natural.

I got a shade that was slightly too dark for me which is my fault not Rimmels and even then I still love it!

on 4/4/2015 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

When I first started using this I found it gave quite good coverage under my eyes but was difficult to apply as it was very watery. After a few weeks using this I noticed that under my eyes where I had been applying the concealer my skin had turned a slightly yellow-ish colour and I couldn't wash it off or get rid of it no matter how hard I tried.
I've stopped using it and after time my skin returned to its usual colour. I wouldn't recommend buying this unless you bought it in a different shade to the one I had which I don't the name of now since I got rid of the concealer hope this helped. X

on 3/17/2015 11:35:00 PM

This used to be my HG but i had switched to Nars radient creamy concealer and recently repurchased this a couple weeks ago remembering how much I loved it and while I think overall this product looks amazing and covers great and basically is everything I'd want in a concealer, I won't repurchase because it breaks me out SO BAD. After just one day I may discover a new blemish and after using it a week straight, I had breakouts all over my chin, one on my forehead, and some on my cheeks. All the places I had put concealer besides my under eyes though there was one fairly close so I can't even use it under my eyes anymore without risk. I don't remember it being this bad but whatever the case I definitely won't be using it anymore :(

on 3/17/2015 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I first purchased this product it was great and easy to apply, it was also a great shade and was a light colour and also the tube was a good size for a lot of product. But as I continued to use it the product it began to get super 'watery' and by this I mean it went from a thick application to a very thin one and not even seen on the skin when applied. Also when I could see it, it would crease a lot! I know many people swear by this product but it didn't work for me (I am olive toned and normal skin type). I wouldn't buy it again and wouldn't recommend it. PS. I also tried storing it in different climates because I thought maybe its the temperature of my room but it still continues to be watery, thin and creased.

on 3/6/2015 1:41:00 PM

This is one of my favourite drugstore foundations. It is very affordable and has a nice creamy texture that applies well without drying out or settling in my fine lines. I find it really helps to brighten up my eyes and, well, helps me look more awake!

My only gripe would be the coverage as it is quite light. Personally I like to keep my makeup quite natural so it works for me as a day to day concealer but I would reach for a thicker product for a night out. If you are looking for a fuller coverage to combat dark circles I wouldnt recommend this product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product!!! I have tried so many drugstore concealers and not many of them did the job. When I came across the wake me up concealer I gave it try and least to say I was not disappointed. This concealer is so good!!!!!! With minimal to full coverage this is my go to concealer. I usually apply two thin coats under my eyes in a triangle shape and once blended I have a full coverage. SO easy to blend and comes in quite a few shades (depending on where you live) 10/10 for this concealer!!! If it isn't in your collection yet I would definitely go out and buy it. I live in Brisbane and bought it on sale for about $13.45

on 3/1/2015 9:25:00 PM

I like this concealer for brightening under my eyes but I find the formula is quite thin and doesn't fully cover my dark under eyes. I also use it in the bridge of my nose, chin and top of lip to brighten up those areas and I find it works very well at that. I like the packaging and the brush application. If it was fuller coverage I probably would give this 5 stars.

on 2/27/2015 10:51:00 PM

I love this product, It really does brighten up my face. It gives a little shimmer which brightens up under my eyes and hides the redness of pimples. I do however have to use a heavier coverage concealer over the top of some purple/dark pimples and scars, still an amazing product!