March 3, 2015 | 1070 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2015 9:34:00 PM More reviews by makeupindii15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product!!! I have tried so many drugstore concealers and not many of them did the job. When I came across the wake me up concealer I gave it try and least to say I was not disappointed. This concealer is so good!!!!!! With minimal to full coverage this is my go to concealer. I usually apply two thin coats under my eyes in a triangle shape and once blended I have a full coverage. SO easy to blend and comes in quite a few shades (depending on where you live) 10/10 for this concealer!!! If it isn't in your collection yet I would definitely go out and buy it. I live in Brisbane and bought it on sale for about $13.45

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2015 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Barney96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this concealer for brightening under my eyes but I find the formula is quite thin and doesn't fully cover my dark under eyes. I also use it in the bridge of my nose, chin and top of lip to brighten up those areas and I find it works very well at that. I like the packaging and the brush application. If it was fuller coverage I probably would give this 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2015 10:51:00 PM More reviews by aisah6

I love this product, It really does brighten up my face. It gives a little shimmer which brightens up under my eyes and hides the redness of pimples. I do however have to use a heavier coverage concealer over the top of some purple/dark pimples and scars, still an amazing product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2015 2:14:00 PM More reviews by amyo1

This product has been in my collection for a long time now and i will continue purchasing this. The coverage isn't great but this product is definetely buildable. It lasts me about a month sometimes longer sometimes shorter depending on how my skin is. On average It usually lasts me a month. I definetley recommend this product to people with all skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2015 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Carysking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My skin is very pale and even in the lightest shade of this product it was still a little bit dark for me but if I blend it enough it looks great, it does good for covering blemishes but I found after using this product every single day I broke out so I tend to only use it once or twice a week and my skin is fine with that I would recommend this product and its a very good price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2015 12:24:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Totally average concealer. I'll stick with MAC or Maybelline Fit Me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by nycthemeron

Colour was good, as was the price, but I found that it settles weirdly (regardless of whether I apply it before or after foundation) and is quite oily. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2015 11:06:00 PM More reviews by graceisnotonfire

I had heard a lot about this concealer from loads of my favorite beauty gurus on youtube. I had been looking for ages to find this product, because I really wanted to test it out. When I finally got my hands on it I was not impressed.

I am a personal fan of high coverage & matte products for my face. So when I tested out this concealer I was extremely disappointed. Though, if you are a fan of a different look, I don't believe it will do anything for you either.

Thats the problem.

It doesn't do anything!

When I tried to blend it in (under my eyes, on blemishes, & anywhere I didn't want redness) it didn't look like I put anything on my face. (Not in a good way.)

It literally just appeared as if I had put moisturizer on. Completely translucent! It didn't cover a single thing. Not my dark circles, blemishes, nothing. Covering those types of problems being the concealer's job, I was highly disappointed.

This product also made the areas around my nose (where I had applied it) extremely oily through out the day. It just felt wet! (Contrary to other users who had problems with it drying their skin out.)

This product also lacks the "anti-fatigue affect" it claims to have.

I really regret buying this product & hopefully someone else had a slightly better experience with it, but to me it was a complete waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2015 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sarahmary

This concealer is pretty great but if I'm not careful it can crease and look a bit cakey. Otherwise I find that the coverage is great and can be awesome :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2015 6:45:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

This is amazing for under the eye. It really brightens and highlights the eye area. I use it under the eye, centre of my face and on the bridge of my nose. its gorgeous and really lifts my complexion. I get it on sale for around $8. I have never experienced any creasing with this. Love it.