August 1, 2014 | 1838 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Wake Me Up Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?" YES and I have multiple times!! This water based concealer is perfect for my oily combination skin. I use it as an under eye concealer and a highlight on chin and forehead- it has the perfect yellow undertones for my skin! My all time favorite drugstore concealer after testing out so many. It has up to medium coverage, does not crease horribly or fade when used with primer. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer. I got it at the drugstore because I ran out of undereye concealer. The price was decent so I got it. I use this everyday. The coverage is okay not the best but good enough. I do a few layers and its good for a normal day. I probably won't buy this again because I'll be looking for a better probably high end concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a kmart find. They don't have this anywhere else that I have seen. It is a decent concealer. I love concealers like this liquid in a tube with a doe foot applicator so I have tried many and this looks good on, matches my skin well and has pretty good coverage compared to other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for my under eye circles - and for that purpose I really like it. It has good coverage and lasted all day for me. Because of my really dark circles, I would use a pink "brightening" concealer first (Maybelline age rewind), then put this on top and this system has really worked for me. Lasts all day, very little creasing (if any). I was pleasantly surprised with this stuff. I have tried many other concealers, such as the Nyx HD and IT cosmetics bye bye undereye, and this beats both of them in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

At first I really liked this product. It was the first concealer I have ever tried. It was in my every day makeup routine until some time during school I looked at where I had applied the concealer and there were brown patches on my face! It looked terrible and then I realised how much of a bad concealer it was because it didn't really cover up any blemishes, redness or pimples. It's alright for under eye circles but it doesn't do that much. It has a light coverage and can get very dry. It lasted 4-5 hours. After that I switched to Fit me maybelline concealer which is 10x better than this one. Waist of money this was never repurchasing this again. I would not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cons: little colour range, doesn't stay on long Pros: easy application, good consistency

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thouroughly enjoy using this concealer to cover my dark undereye circles. It does a MUCH better job than the NARS concealer that I returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by cindymindy124

I love this concealer! The full coverage covers all my acne scarring and redness and even is a good under eye concealer. The only problem I have that is because of my skin tone (I picked up the medium shade)is that I cant wear it alone I have to wear foundation with it or else it is too dark for me. But other than that it does it's job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

This is so far my favourite concealer, if u are into light converage and u want ur look to be nice and pretty then this is for u. The wake me up concealer along with the 25hr foundation are a match made in heaven, its absolutely gorg! It is a bit deal here in europe but i got it anyway i couldnt resist and try it out! and i dont regret it ....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

Great concealer. This works well underneath the eyes, it brightens and makes you look more awake. This isn't a great concealer for blemishes, but it works wonders for my on the undereye area. This has a doe foot applicator which gives precise aplication. Only thing is this is hard to find in drugstores in the US; most drugstores I've been to don't carry this specific concealer. If you find it however I would suggest you give it a try