China Glaze Hello Gorgeous!

on 3/26/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a great color! It's sparkly but subtle and feminine. It applies very easily as well. Unlike the reviewer below though, I find it chipped on me on the 2nd day so I applied 2 layers of top coat to protect it a little bit more.

I can't stop looking at my nails LOL !

on 10/19/2012 9:32:00 PM

I was a big fan of OPI's Teenage Dream (from the 2011 Katy Perry collection) and thought that it was the perfect fun, sparkly, pink color, but Hello Gorgeous! (HG!) is a better, more refined version of Teenage Dream.

This is gorgeous in the bottle and goes on just as beautifully. The base color is light pink with multi-colored, holographic sparkles. I prefer to wear this as a top coat over a non-sparkly pink, but it works well on its own too.

Compared to Teenage Dream, HG! has a more opaque pink base and finer sparkles than Teenage Dream. It wears longer on me without chipping as well.

HG! dries very quickly (less than 5 minutes) and wears well--I can go days without chips. Like many glitter/sparkly nail polish, it's not the easiest to remove, but it's worth the effort.