E.L.F. Professional Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick Plum/Purple

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this one a lot! Love the coordinating shades together. I don't wear purple a lot but it was in one of the elf subscription boxes I think March or May (2015); elf has always got their eye on the trends. They sent a plum eyeshadow in the most recent sub box too so I'm guessing purple/eggplant is still trendy!! This isn't bright 80s purple. Done tastefully & I don't wear purple much but it is nice! Not the longest lasting, a primer is essential & don't expect too much if ur gonna be sweating a ton or have chronic watery eyes (my eyes alternate between the Sahara & the rain forest!), I went to a horse show this summer & after my class my eye makeup was pretty much evaporated. 3-4 hours of wear maybe 5 if ur not sweating. I don't know where it goes!!?? LOL! Still good but knocking off a lippie for lack of longevity. I require longer wearing makeup.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I was pretty happy with this product, although the eyeshadow portion is a different color than what was pictured on the box.

The eyeliner portion of this product is great, with excellent color payoff. The color of the eyeliner is also very true to the color pictured on the package.

As far as the eyeshadow portion was concerned, I was hoping it would be a light lavender and I also thought it might have a slight shimmer. The actual color is a combination of taupe and light purple with no shimmer. It isn't a bad color (although not the best for my coloring) and the color payoff is excellent.

Overall I'm very happy with this product and you really can't do better than an eyeshadow and liner for $3! I will definitely try the other colors soon (especially the dark green).

P.S. I gave this 3 stars overall, but that was mostly because the packaging was misleading about the eyeshadow. The liner definitely deserves 4 stars!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Just picked this up at Target for 3 bucks. The purple liner is really pigmented and smudges easily if you want a softer line. The shadow side is really pretty, its like a light purple. Make sure you use a primer before using this because the cream will definitely crease. I want to buy one in every color!