July 23, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Professional Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick Plum/Purple

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by thestyledlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was pretty happy with this product, although the eyeshadow portion is a different color than what was pictured on the box.

The eyeliner portion of this product is great, with excellent color payoff. The color of the eyeliner is also very true to the color pictured on the package.

As far as the eyeshadow portion was concerned, I was hoping it would be a light lavender and I also thought it might have a slight shimmer. The actual color is a combination of taupe and light purple with no shimmer. It isn't a bad color (although not the best for my coloring) and the color payoff is excellent.

Overall I'm very happy with this product and you really can't do better than an eyeshadow and liner for $3! I will definitely try the other colors soon (especially the dark green).

P.S. I gave this 3 stars overall, but that was mostly because the packaging was misleading about the eyeshadow. The liner definitely deserves 4 stars!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just picked this up at Target for 3 bucks. The purple liner is really pigmented and smudges easily if you want a softer line. The shadow side is really pretty, its like a light purple. Make sure you use a primer before using this because the cream will definitely crease. I want to buy one in every color!