Kiko Cosmetics Ultra Glossy Stylo SPF15

4.3

Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate, Cera Microcristallina, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Mica, Ethyl Vanillin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hyydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, BHZ, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Aqua, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol, Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Pisum Sativum Extract, Algae Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed, Polysaccharide, Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, [+/-: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 75470, CI 15850, CI 45380, CI 45410, CI 73360, CI 19140, CI 15985, CI 42090].

on 9/2/2015 11:01:00 AM

I love KIKO as a brand in general. All of the lipsticks are very pigmented and great quality. The packaging though simple on some of the lip collections looks very high end and classy.

The Ultra Glossy Stylo lipsticks are such a lovely formula. They glide onto your lips so smoothly even if your lips are dry/chapped.

My personal favourite shade is #802 as it is very similar to my natural lip shade and adds a nice sheen to them with a nice glossy affect.

They are very good value for the quality and I highly recommend them.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got mine in the shade #807, a super sheer coraly pink. The glossy effect is on point, no lie in that name, but it lasts a ridiculously short amount of time and somehow emphasizes all the little flakes on my lips, no matter how good they look beforehand, with only a swipe of lip balm (always blotted before applying lipstick). Not really moisturizing, but it's a good everyday lipstick you can throw in your purse and use as a tinted lip balm, given the price.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have this in Raspberry # 811 very nice color mild vanilla taste goes on smooth will buy more colors.

on 9/16/2014 10:19:00 AM

I just bought it today on a whim, but it has already become a firm favourite. It feels like a high end lipstick, and looks slick and expensive, although it cost just under a fiver! I have number 813 which I think is great for everyday - it looks elegant on my lips, is hydrating (I hate the feeling of dry lips), and impressively long lasting. I would DEFINITELY buy again, in even more colours!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Kiko makes wonderful makeup at very affordable prices. That said, they excel - in my opionion- in lipsticks/glosses, eyeshadows, blushes, nailpolish and eyeliners (pencil and liquid). And also sunscreeens, primers and some skincare.
On the other end, foundations, mascara, bronzers and some face powders need some improvement. Just my opinion and I am a huge fan of the brand (but they have improved their formulas over time... the new quick system eyeshadows - you create your own palette - have a formula to die for, way better than Mac).
But to the point. This Lipstick is my latest addiction.
I LOVE them. I purchased them in almost all shades they have (except the very dark ones - they don't suit me). It is pigmented as a lippie but shines like a gloss, has an awesome vanilla scent (and taste, too) and is a pleasure to wear.
Super hydrating, lasts for hours.
My friends also rave about it too. I am a High-end makup junkie, but I need to say I prefer The Ultra Glossy Stylo Lippie over my YSL Rouge Volupte' Shine. Enough said!

on 5/9/2014 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These lipsticks are amazing! Great color range and feels very super smooth and moisturizing on the lips, with good pigmentation and a pretty sheen. The packaging is plastic, but looks professional and feels very sturdy. They're not very long lasting, but the smooth silky feel of them makes up for it, and the added SPF 15 and hypoallergenic formula is nice. The smell is a bit too sweet for my liking, very vanilla cupcake-y but it's not a huge deal breaker. For the price these are amazing. My favorite shades are 806 Tangerine and 807 Red Coral, gorgeous summery shades!

on 3/30/2014 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this stuff. I got about 4 or 5 of these and they're great products: nicely pigmented, very comfortable on the lips (they glide easily). the wear time is fine and the shades selection is quite large. plus I was lucky enough to get them on sale= winner. they're similar to the lip butters from Revlon I would say

on 9/12/2013 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought no.818 Starry Pink. I absolutely love it. Feels like lip balm but shines like gloss. Starry Pink has a slight sparkle (glitter) and iridescent effect. I use it on its own and on top of a tinted lip balm. I have also used it with just a lipliner. It is also very long-lasting in my opinion. Will definitely buy again at 4.90 Pound Sterling. Definitely my HG everyday barely there / nude look.

on 8/10/2013 5:17:00 AM

I love them!!! I bought the BLUE one too! If u use it on the other colors... It get them colder and our teeth look whiter!

on 4/28/2013 5:23:00 PM

Like this lipstick enough to wear it a decent amount. Have it in the colour 801 which is called 'latte' Goes on as a deep nude/brown but after only a short amount of time does tend to blend into my lips to just be a natural colour. The thing that i love about this lipstick is that its so glossy, looks like you're wearing a gloss even when the colour has faded

But lasts a shockingly short amount of time, i dont like that i have to keep re-applying it at school very often so will probably look somewhere else for a nude shade next time which is a shame as i love the glossy effect of this

Recommended for Medium Skin