September 30, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lipstick - Kiko Cosmetics - Ultra Glossy Stylo SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by maria91

I just bought it today on a whim, but it has already become a firm favourite. It feels like a high end lipstick, and looks slick and expensive, although it cost just under a fiver! I have number 813 which I think is great for everyday - it looks elegant on my lips, is hydrating (I hate the feeling of dry lips), and impressively long lasting. I would DEFINITELY buy again, in even more colours!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Kiko makes wonderful makeup at very affordable prices. That said, they excel - in my opionion- in lipsticks/glosses, eyeshadows, blushes, nailpolish and eyeliners (pencil and liquid). And also sunscreeens, primers and some skincare.
On the other end, foundations, mascara, bronzers and some face powders need some improvement. Just my opinion and I am a huge fan of the brand (but they have improved their formulas over time... the new quick system eyeshadows - you create your own palette - have a formula to die for, way better than Mac).
But to the point. This Lipstick is my latest addiction.
I LOVE them. I purchased them in almost all shades they have (except the very dark ones - they don't suit me). It is pigmented as a lippie but shines like a gloss, has an awesome vanilla scent (and taste, too) and is a pleasure to wear.
Super hydrating, lasts for hours.
My friends also rave about it too. I am a High-end makup junkie, but I need to say I prefer The Ultra Glossy Stylo Lippie over my YSL Rouge Volupte' Shine. Enough said!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ofnightside

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

These lipsticks are amazing! Great color range and feels very super smooth and moisturizing on the lips, with good pigmentation and a pretty sheen. The packaging is plastic, but looks professional and feels very sturdy. They're not very long lasting, but the smooth silky feel of them makes up for it, and the added SPF 15 and hypoallergenic formula is nice. The smell is a bit too sweet for my liking, very vanilla cupcake-y but it's not a huge deal breaker. For the price these are amazing. My favorite shades are 806 Tangerine and 807 Red Coral, gorgeous summery shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff. I got about 4 or 5 of these and they're great products: nicely pigmented, very comfortable on the lips (they glide easily). the wear time is fine and the shades selection is quite large. plus I was lucky enough to get them on sale= winner. they're similar to the lip butters from Revlon I would say

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by FWM2012

I bought no.818 Starry Pink. I absolutely love it. Feels like lip balm but shines like gloss. Starry Pink has a slight sparkle (glitter) and iridescent effect. I use it on its own and on top of a tinted lip balm. I have also used it with just a lipliner. It is also very long-lasting in my opinion. Will definitely buy again at 4.90 Pound Sterling. Definitely my HG everyday barely there / nude look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by airali1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love them!!! I bought the BLUE one too! If u use it on the other colors... It get them colder and our teeth look whiter!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like this lipstick enough to wear it a decent amount. Have it in the colour 801 which is called 'latte' Goes on as a deep nude/brown but after only a short amount of time does tend to blend into my lips to just be a natural colour. The thing that i love about this lipstick is that its so glossy, looks like you're wearing a gloss even when the colour has faded

But lasts a shockingly short amount of time, i dont like that i have to keep re-applying it at school very often so will probably look somewhere else for a nude shade next time which is a shame as i love the glossy effect of this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by RachellelovesLA

I really like this lipstick because it's perfect for those summer days when you don't want to use a lip gloss because they're very sticky, it looks exactly like a lip gloss but they're much more hydrating and comfy, you feel like if you were wearing a lip balm! Although this lipstick isn't very pigmented it lasts for so long.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by L1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ingredients and packaging extremely similar to the Chantecaille Lip Chics.

This is a moisturising, sheer and very glossy lipstick. Does not last very long but leaves lips moisturised (more so than the L'oréal Caresse lipsticks, which last longer though). Highlights flakes a little.

I got 806, a bright corally orange, which lights up my nc15 face. Wears down to a MLBB shade for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Love those lipstcks!!!

I have it in 807 which is a bit bright in pink(but not the the nicki minaj point at all!!!) Its a sheer pink witha glossy finish but can build it up to a solid color(takes alot of layers!) but worth it. It dosent dry my lips out.
I love to wear this, and hopefully during collage. Its a great go-to lipstick which for me just brings the whole look together and brightens up my face. But my favorite part is that gives you a girl edge and can be work lightly in day time or heal in night time. But what i dont like about it is that the staying power of it is not alot, max of 30min.
I hoping to buy another 1 or 2 back up plus another color which i have been desperate to buy, the sheer orange in 806, i think....Hopefully i may buy a few other colors if tried out..
But overall, i like them alot!!!!!