April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Lipstick - Kiko Cosmetics - Ultra Glossy Stylo SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff. I got about 4 or 5 of these and they're great products: nicely pigmented, very comfortable on the lips (they glide easily). the wear time is fine and the shades selection is quite large. plus I was lucky enough to get them on sale= winner. they're similar to the lip butters from Revlon I would say

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by FWM2012

I bought no.818 Starry Pink. I absolutely love it. Feels like lip balm but shines like gloss. Starry Pink has a slight sparkle (glitter) and iridescent effect. I use it on its own and on top of a tinted lip balm. I have also used it with just a lipliner. It is also very long-lasting in my opinion. Will definitely buy again at 4.90 Pound Sterling. Definitely my HG everyday barely there / nude look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by airali1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love them!!! I bought the BLUE one too! If u use it on the other colors... It get them colder and our teeth look whiter!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like this lipstick enough to wear it a decent amount. Have it in the colour 801 which is called 'latte' Goes on as a deep nude/brown but after only a short amount of time does tend to blend into my lips to just be a natural colour. The thing that i love about this lipstick is that its so glossy, looks like you're wearing a gloss even when the colour has faded

But lasts a shockingly short amount of time, i dont like that i have to keep re-applying it at school very often so will probably look somewhere else for a nude shade next time which is a shame as i love the glossy effect of this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by RachellelovesLA

I really like this lipstick because it's perfect for those summer days when you don't want to use a lip gloss because they're very sticky, it looks exactly like a lip gloss but they're much more hydrating and comfy, you feel like if you were wearing a lip balm! Although this lipstick isn't very pigmented it lasts for so long.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by L1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ingredients and packaging extremely similar to the Chantecaille Lip Chics.

This is a moisturising, sheer and very glossy lipstick. Does not last very long but leaves lips moisturised (more so than the L'oréal Caresse lipsticks, which last longer though). Highlights flakes a little.

I got 806, a bright corally orange, which lights up my nc15 face. Wears down to a MLBB shade for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Love those lipstcks!!!

I have it in 807 which is a bit bright in pink(but not the the nicki minaj point at all!!!) Its a sheer pink witha glossy finish but can build it up to a solid color(takes alot of layers!) but worth it. It dosent dry my lips out.
I love to wear this, and hopefully during collage. Its a great go-to lipstick which for me just brings the whole look together and brightens up my face. But my favorite part is that gives you a girl edge and can be work lightly in day time or heal in night time. But what i dont like about it is that the staying power of it is not alot, max of 30min.
I hoping to buy another 1 or 2 back up plus another color which i have been desperate to buy, the sheer orange in 806, i think....Hopefully i may buy a few other colors if tried out..
But overall, i like them alot!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I ADORE these, they are a great alternative to the Revlon Lip butters. They come in 21 different colors. The black container looks nice but does feel kind of cheap in your hand. The texture is really glossy, they are very pigmented (but can also be applied just enough to stain the lips) and they have a vanilla scent and taste. Wear time is not the best but that is expected from such a glossy lipstick. I have yet to see if they will last me longer than the Lip butters which get used up fast. I have numbers 806 (pale orange), 807 (bright coral) and 814 (magenta - which is very similar to the Revlon Lip butter in Raspberry pie). They cost 4.90€ and I plan to get most of them. I haven't had problems with the Lip butters drying out my lips (in fact they are probably my favorite lip product of 2011) so if you didn't like those you might not like the Ultra glossy stylo either.