October 31, 2014 | 887 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Swisspers - Make-Up Pads

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I read about these on MUA and decided to give them a try. I've never seen them in stores around me but I found them on Drugstore.com. I prefer these to cotton balls because they hold up very well when using for removing nail polish. I cut them into pieces, about 9 squares, and one pad usually removes all of my polish and leaves my nails clean and lint free. I'm not sure what I paid for these but I will buy these again for the high quality, long lasting value of these pads.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the swisspers cosmetic squares cotton pads. It does just what it says and leaves no messy cotton fibers on your face. They are soft and gentle and a good size, i generally only need one or two to remove my whole face of makeup with bioderma. The packaging comes in a purple box with 80 pads for AU$4 ish so itll last about a month. You pull away the tab and can quickly access the pads with none falling out and then the box just sits in the cupboard protecting the shape and quality of the pads, unlike the cheaper cotton pads in the plastic bag with a drawstring that often gets squished around. I dont use these for my nails however as the cheaper balls do the job fine for that but i like to use the nice soft squares for my sensitive face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never knew what a difference it makes to use a better quality cotton make-up pads. I usually use cotton squares to remove make-up with my Bifesta make-up removers.

It's soft and leaves no messy fibres as claimed and I just need a really little amount of make-up remover and still remove my make-up very thoroughly! I got them in the large pads because it's easier to use. I use it to remove base, eye and lips make-up and cleans off with ease.

Definitely repurchase because it means I use less product and less wastage. This is definitely a greener choice!