April 18, 2014 | 902 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Color Show in Boho Gold

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another one of those colors that looks great in the bottle but not the same on my nails. It's not duochrome after it on. You can really see the green in the bottle. Plus I need 3 coats for opacity. Gah! The formula is smooth and dry time is average. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved the deep iridescent color in the bottle so I had to buy it. I was a bit disappointed when I used it. The color is a lot more sheer than I was expecting, so I had to use three coats to even get close to the color in the bottle. The color is hard to describe. I'd say its gold, green, and plum, but not quite what it looks like in the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by jesgot57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color in the bottle is gorgeous! a gold-green duo chrome. When I saw it in stores, I feel in love and had to pick it up for this fall.

Sadly, the green did not show up as well as I thought, and the color is more bronze-gold on my nails. It is a pretty color, but far from what I wanted and expected.

The color of this polish was dissappoint, but the formula is amazing, and I would reccomend picking up other colors from this line. But if you are looking for the gold-green duo chrome shown in the bottle, I would pass on this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Boho gold is a metallic,shimmery gold-green nail polish. In the bottle it looks green-gold, but on the nails it`s gold with a little green reflection! The color show nail polish last verry long! The color selection is verry good! Great color for the autumn! Love it!