September 20, 2014 | 1603 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Attitude

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not the color I have but, it is matte. I have the purples that range from light to dark. These shadows are awful. I am really surprised that Revlon would sell such a product. They are not pigmented and it does not apply well at all. It's very blotchy whether applied with the sponge applicators or an eyeshadow brush. Revlon had a different line of shadows years ago but, I think it's since been discontinued. Those where shimmery and very pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was nice and the colors aren't too pigmented but they build on eachother! I usually use the lighter shade for highlighting and then the darkest shade for eyeliner. This doesn't stay on for 16 hours though.. I would buy it again but I would like to try some other types of nude eyeshadows

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Exodium

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is completely terrible. For the price I paid I could've gone to E.L.F and got a bunch more eyeshadows that were 10x more pigmented than these. The white is chalky and chunky, the colors are not the same as in the package they are completely different on your eyes, it just all around is a terrible product. Nice packaging but a shit product overall.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst eyeshadows that I have ever had. The color payoff is terrible, the light colors don't even show up and the dark ones are just "muddy" browns. I thought this would be my everyday eyeshadows for work because they are neutral colors but they are just a waste of money. Don't buy them!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by kyuss

I actually really like this quad. It's not for everyone, but it definitely works for me. The colors aren't very pigmented at all, but with primer, they do show up. I like the fact that they're not pigmented because it allows me to softly and naturally contour my eyes. They do last all night through a sweaty work shift. I like to use the light pink all over my lid and to my browbone, the taupey color on the outer 2/3 of my lid, the light brown in the crease, and the dark brown as an accent in the crease and on the lid (helps add a little dimension). These shadows are perfect for someone with medium-light skin who just wants to subtly enhance her natural beauty. I'd also like to praise the dark brown color as matching my eyebrow color to a T. It's sooo hard to find a match for my eyebrows because they're exactly brown, and most colors are too grey, red, or black. This matches just right and I will probably continue to buy this quad just for this color.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Marbon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is quite disappointing. It's the only quad I have purchased so I will limit my review to Attitude. Colors 1 and 2 barely show and that got me quite upset as I thought this will be my go daily eyeshadow because of the natural looking colors. The problem is that it is not even remotely visible so it is not worth the hassle in the morning. Also, it cost me around 12 and I have bought much cheaper yet better eyeshadows than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this eyeshadow quad because it is a cool brown neutral. There is a warmer brown color in the quad, but I don't use it. I've only used the light pink (highlight), taupey/stone color (lid), and the dark brown (crease, blended out for more natural look). The pigment is pretty good and it seems to be long lasting. This is a very work appropriate eye shadow that isn't boring. On me, this looked similar to Christian Dior's Rosy Tan quint that I couldn't justify keeping because of the price.