December 22, 2014 | 1842 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kaycee66

OOooooh-eeeee! This is the best liner for your buck.

It is truly waterproof - I have done sports activities and it has stayed in tact. I have cried at movies, due to boyfriends, and my eyeliner still looks great. I have lost this, and not cried, and have happily purchased this at least three times now!

PROS:
- Felt-tip makes it easy to apply, and does not pull or is harsh on your sensitive eyelid skin
- True black - it is dark, and not grey
- Truly waterproof!
- GREAT PRICE! I buy mine at Shopper's Drug Mart for no more than $3

CONS:
- I do wish that the felt tip were slimmer so that I can be flexible with the look I am achieving, but instead, it is usually a thicker line. It is by no means too thick, but it would be great to have an option of a fine, thin eye line

Must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by staysee321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent eyeliner. I am not great at perfecting the cat eye look but I do wear eye liner for a night out. I've tried many different brands and types of liners including gel liners with brushes(super hard !) . This eye liner is just as good and long lasting as any high end brand liquid liner. I love the felt tip of this liner for precision lining. I much prefer it to the thin bristle type liners that make it difficult to make straight lines. It is super inexpensive and convenient and there is no reason to break the bank buying a high end brand when this one works just as well if not better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I've re-purchased this eye-liner in NON WP time & time again as I just LOVE it...Today my Shoppers Drug Mart only had Water-proof left, so I nabbed one of the last 2. They often are sold out as they must be popular. I'm a light to medium brown complexion so it's extremely important that I get a rich black pigmented line in order to show up on my dark-ish lids...And I DEF get one w/ this extremely in-expensive liner. It's incredible, I put it on at 6am & by 6pm it's STILL put! It's perfect for one like me w/ a shaky / bad liner hand as the tip is nice & felt, rather then thin split hairs of say, my L.A. Looks Liner. It looks high end on the lids & not faded, spotty or cheap. I purchase one every 7rl wks as they're soooo affordable. My Stilla Liner which cost me roughly $31 CAD I gave to my Stepmom after only 2uses as I honestly prefer this one even over that higher-end alternative. It's small & light weight so great for purse or even pocket should you require a touch up thru out your day & most importantly will NOT put a dent in your wallet :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lilbug96

This is the best eyeliner I've ever bought. I've tried high-end eyeliners, and they all seem to melt off my slightly-oily lids after about an hour of wear. Not this eyeliner! I don't even have to use a primer under it.

During an 18 hour shift at work, this baby DID NOT BUDGE.

I love this product so much.

It's easy to use and apply, it comes off without too much trouble, and is wonderful for longer periods of wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by becsta457639

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best liner I've ever used. Holy grail. Does not budge and it's so cheap! Highly reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by rosalie9313

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner works better than any 20$ one I've used, and that it costs 3$ makes it perfection. My new favourite liquid eyeliner, and also the only liquid eyeliner I've been able to successfully apply on the first go. This stuff stays put but is easy to remove, is very pigmented and forms a perfectly dark, matte black. Would definitely recommend picking it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this and hate it. It is super wet. Even after it dries it looks wet. I couldn't return it so I gave it to my sister. The price is awesome and I liked the packaging but hated the product. I'll stick to Essence super fine eyeliner pen from now on

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After a few days of researching this eyeliner, I wanted to give it a go. It's definitely a great price and actually comes with a lot of product. The Maybelline Line Stiletto has 1.5 mL of product, this has 4 mL. So definitely a great price.

For the product itself, I love it. It's very very very pigmented and matte, which is instantly a very nice classic looking color. The product for me doesn't budge, smudge, flake or move once it's on ( I swatched it the day I got it and let it dry, tried to rub it off and it would not budge!), and removing it is actually not hard at all for me. I use Equate's oil-free eye makeup remover and the eyeliner comes right off really easily. The only thing that I noticed was it does crack after drying, leaving a few small gaps here and there, but nothing very noticeable unless someone was staring right at the eyeliner itself and was all up in your face. I always have been used to scrapping the excess product off on the inner rim of the eyeliner before putting it on, so for me, the tip picks up the perfect amount after doing that. Also, since I haven't tested the waterproof part, I wouldn't be able to tell you, but seeing how it stays put, I'd say it might withstand a little bit of rain or crying.

The tip is a bit hard to work with though, but I like it because it's the only kind of tip I have really used. I just wish it went to more of a point instead of a rounded off type of end. It works fine if you have a steady hand, which I don't, but I am still able to somehow manage to get that nice sharp tip at the end of my wing. The tip is very very soft and flexible, which I do like a lot too. It's a decent length as well, which helps in applying the eyeliner without having to move your hand as much.

All in all, I could call this my holy grail liquid eyeliner, but I have only tried 3 other eyeliners (Maybelline Line Stiletto, ELF liquid eyeliner, Jordana liquid eyeliner in the thin pencil I forget what it's called), so I can't compare it to much more. For now though, this IS my favorite and I will repurchase it again and again! For a cheap drugstore product, this is really great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Melisje

Very good eyeliner. The tip is a little hard to work with (takes some practise) but it stays on until you remove it. Rain, sweat and tears don't erase it. I never take it anywhere because I never have to touch it up. Would buy this product my entire life. I've used many eyeliners but i've never been this satisfied before.

I don't use primers or other products underneath it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by rorousama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is just great. I bought it because my sister told her friend liked it very much and it is soo longlasting and doesn't fade.

And it is perfect: It isn't shiny / it's matte, it stays on all day and believe me I bought already so many eyeliners from expensive brands and the line never stayed in place because my eyes get so oily and at the end of my eye I tear a bit, but with this eyeliner everything was fine, no problems!, and I read some reviews that the pencil is too thick to apply a thin line, well I had really no problem my line was ultra thin!
And the best, it's soo inexpensive!

totally recommend this and definitely a buy-again!