December 19, 2014 | 1763 users online

Lipstick - Make Up Academy (MUA) - MUA - Lipstick in Nectar 16

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by tasmia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Considering the price, i didn't expect much. But the color does not suit asian skin i would say. If you have dark lips, it's not your thing unless you mix it with some other one and make a combo. The facts that bother me are, it leaves a fine line on lips, not much pigmented, somehow the color or the texture doesnt blend properly. I know it's cheap but there are certain things a lipstick quality should maintain and unfortunately in those cases this lipstick fails.
I like the packaging and since it's cheap you might wanna give it a try and it might work well for you but unfortunately i didn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I bought this I was expecting a vibrant color, but it turned out to be quite sheer, I wish it was more pigmented. Texture wise it's a nice lippy and the wear time is average. Anyway MUA lippies are hit or miss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have one other MUA lipstick (shade 15 - Juicy) which I really like but this one doesn't match its quality. The colors are similar, this one is more orange and Juicy is a coral but the texture is so different. This shade isn't as creamy and opaque, it looks more like a tinted lip balm with a shiny finish. The color never shows up as bold as it looks in the tube but applying two or three layers does help. I don't think I would buy again, there are plenty of drugstore lipsticks with poor pigmentation. The scent might bother some people, it reminds me a bit of Rimmel's cinnamon scented lipsticks. The packaging isn't great but it doesn't look that cheap either.