Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

4.1

on 4/1/2015 1:03:00 PM

great for under the eyes and highlight!

on 3/27/2015 7:49:00 PM

Great product for great price, the colour range of this product is a spot on and it is my favourite cheaper liquid concealer.

on 3/15/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great product! I bought it because I needed a liquid concealer since I just could't work with the stick ones, so I just picked this one up for it's price. It cost only 3.18 and it does its job pretty well. It doesn't have super coverage, but it works for me.

on 2/10/2015 10:49:00 AM

I really love this concealer both for its price and for its quality. It is not the best concealer on terms of coverage but it is one of the most convenient products I have tried.
It is the perfect everyday, morning routine concealer because you don't need to put any special effort in priming or applying or blending or setting for it to deliver. Using it you don't have to reach for multiple products to deal with different kinds of imperfections. I like the way it tones down dark circles, redness and spots. If you want to achieve more coverage with this concealer you should layer it, from my experience it doesn't get cakey. I apply it either with a wet sponge or with my fingers, but I think the latter works better. Its longevity is also great, on my skin it is still there after very long days, stretching 16 hours! Also its price is unbeatable for a product you want to apply every day without minding the cost.
Its biggest drawback for me is that it is a bit dry so proper hydration before applying this concealer is really necessary, especially around the eye area, or it will crease. For this reason I think it is better suited for ages below 25 which is Essence's target market anyway.

on 1/25/2015 8:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

=Pros=
-Covers light blemishes
-Lasts for about 3-5 hours
-Not drying

=Cons=
-Medium coverage for dark circles

on 9/10/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I have no complaints about this product. I use it mainly as a under eye highlighter. I do not have dark circles so I can't say if it works on that and I do not use it on blemishes, but I do have fine lines under my eyes and this concealer does not crease on me at all and it stays on for at least six-eight hours. For the price, it's really awesome.

on 9/1/2014 10:24:00 AM

This was the first concealer I ever bought. I was disappointed at first, since it doesn't cover my dark circles that well, just reflects light and leaves them less noticeable. Then I realized that I have really bad, genetic dark circles, and I can never cover them completely. Now it's my favourite drugstore concealer. I have oily skin under my eyes and this lasts a good 3 hours with powder, then it starts looking cakey. But if I tap it gently and powder I'm good to go again. I found it works really well on the redness I have on my chin and cheeks (I have a really red chin because of acne). I have shade 20 soft beige and it's a perfect match to my skin. On my chin I put it on top of liquid foundation and then powder over it and it looks flawless. Since my chin is kinda dry it holds up better than under my eyes. I do like the packaging, but you can always use a brush if you don't like doufer applicators. Overall, for the price I'm impressed! Be aware the shade range is not the best, though I'm quite fair and it works for me.

on 5/24/2014 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I like but don't love this concealer. The reason why is the coverage: it's light to medium, but for the circles under my eyes of which I would describe the colour as 'passionpurple', it's just not enough. For covering pimples and zits it's nice, but I need a little more heavy duty concealer for other parts of my face. My review can partly be influenced by me buying the wrong colour - guess I was sleepshopping - because I bought the pink colour even though I'm really yellowundertoned, so using this for my face (to cover up some really red cheeks) as I planned to didn't really work out. Not sure if that's just the colour or the coverage. Maybe will repurchase if I don't find anything that has more coverage but isn't creating a whole in my wallet. If I find something, I will edit!

Overall, if you don't really need a full coverage concealer but would like to cover some light blemishes up, this is the one for you - just buy the right colour.

on 5/15/2014 10:21:00 AM

I bought this a shade lighter because I use it for highlighting when I contour. I don't use this product to conceal my dark circles because I bought a shade too light for that but I would buy a darker shade because it's so cheap! Overall it is a good product for the price. It's light to medium coverage and it lasts like 4 hours on my combination skin. I would definitely repurchase if I ever found this again for an easy everyday concealer when my dark circles are not too bad.

on 5/6/2014 9:45:00 AM

Γενικά και για την τιμή του είναι πολύ καλό...
Αλλά αυτό που δεν μου αρέσει είναι οτι δεν είναι πολύ καλυπτικό....
Κατά τα άλλα super...