Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer

4.2

A great mascara only need one stroke to get thicker longer lashes and there's alot of product in the bottle. Don't waste your money expensive mascara's I got a stila mascara that cost 4× more than the essence mascara and the essence one is way better

Bought this when I urgently needed concealer but was low on funds. What a pleasant surprise! Covers my dark under-eye area beautifully and blends in really well.
The only negative is that it does crease easily. But for this price I can't really complain.

I use this concealer almost everyday for the dark circles under my eyes. Great product, does what it says.

This is my HG concealer. The shade range is excellent, the formulation is creamy and easy to blend, and it's so affordable! I have found that it can crease underneath the eyes, but setting it quickly with a loose powder solves this. Overall, really great, just work with it quickly as it sets and won't budge!

I bought this product when I was starting out at makeup and I thought it was rubbish. Now I've realised my dear mom passed along really bad under eye circles and as I've started to learn more about makeup i think this is a really great product.
This concealer has light to medium coverage and does a great job highlithing the under eyes. It creases a little bit but with powder you'll be just fine.
The packaging is a little tricky once you start to run out but for the price of this product I don't really mind.
I would definitely buy this again although I'd have to use a salmony concealer/corrector.
Overall Essence just knows how to run their game.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have already repurchased this concealer, because I finally found a concealer that sets. So once I put it on and let it set, that's where it's going to stay (all day). The only problem I had was creasing under the eye, but after some tutorial watching I realized I've been using my concealer wrong. Now I absolutely love this thing. Great coverage, doesn't look cakey, sets and doesn't move. Just work quick with it.

great for under the eyes and highlight!

Great product for great price, the colour range of this product is a spot on and it is my favourite cheaper liquid concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great product! I bought it because I needed a liquid concealer since I just could't work with the stick ones, so I just picked this one up for it's price. It cost only 3.18 and it does its job pretty well. It doesn't have super coverage, but it works for me.

I really love this concealer both for its price and for its quality. It is not the best concealer on terms of coverage but it is one of the most convenient products I have tried.
It is the perfect everyday, morning routine concealer because you don't need to put any special effort in priming or applying or blending or setting for it to deliver. Using it you don't have to reach for multiple products to deal with different kinds of imperfections. I like the way it tones down dark circles, redness and spots. If you want to achieve more coverage with this concealer you should layer it, from my experience it doesn't get cakey. I apply it either with a wet sponge or with my fingers, but I think the latter works better. Its longevity is also great, on my skin it is still there after very long days, stretching 16 hours! Also its price is unbeatable for a product you want to apply every day without minding the cost.
Its biggest drawback for me is that it is a bit dry so proper hydration before applying this concealer is really necessary, especially around the eye area, or it will crease. For this reason I think it is better suited for ages below 25 which is Essence's target market anyway.

Top Rated Essence Products