E.L.F. small tapered brush

on 10/1/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this brush to set my undereye concealer. It is soft and it works great. Washes well too but have slight shedding but it is so cheap, it is ok.

Excellent medium sized brush which is quite versatile. I prefer to use the brush with powder for small areas, e.g. setting concealer or applying face powder on oily parts of the face.
Can be used for highlighting as well.

I couldn't find this brush in any of my local stores, I had to purchase it from Amazon. I'm so happy I did. It's terrific! Sets my under eyes like a dream!!! :)

on 5/23/2015 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim hhahahhaha when they had a 50% discount. Usually I always search makeup brush on makeupalley before buying it. But this time I just grab it without even blinking, lol.

-very soft and thick
-apply highlighter flawlessly (liquid or powder). I actually use this with my highbeam. Love.
- amazing at contouring with powder (I don't have any other contouring product beside powder).

I can't think about anything right now actually... This is absolutely amazing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Blown away by how much I love this and how I often I reach for it!

-set undereye powder
-sculpt cheekbones
-apply powder highlight
-washes well

Dense enough to get product where I want it but not so dense as to be abrasive or cause any shifting or patchiness on my face.

Reading this at 10pm and dying to get your hands on 1?
$3 and a trip to Walmart or Target and it's yours !! :)

on 4/26/2015 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this brush! I got it for contouring and highlighting, which it does beautifully. Well made and sturdy. I bought two more I love it so much!

on 4/1/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Holy grail for setting the undereye'

on 11/21/2014 9:01:00 PM

such a great brush! I used this to apply my highlight and under eye setting powder and its truly a gem, perfectly taperd not to flimsy somewhat dense enough and not prickly or hurts your face just soft like most of e.l.fs studio line brushes. this is amazing for $3.00 very sturdy and well made I have yet to be dissapointed by e.l.f!

on 9/16/2014 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Another stellar brush from elf. This brush is soft with a great size (a bit bigger than the small stipple brush) I've not had any shedding at all after multiple washings.

The small tapered brush has a round body that tapers at the top and feels so good on my face and can be used many ways. I use it for applying powder around my eyes, setting concealer or just finishing a cream base or shadow. It fits so well in and around the orbital bone laying down a soft veil of powder.

I got this on the e.l.f. web site for $3 and you may have to type it in to the search box to find it. I'm stocking up on this gem.

on 6/1/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

- soft
- no shedding
- precise application

- none

COMMENTS: This is an amazing little brush for setting the under eye and applying highlight. I like this way more than the RT setting brush. It's very soft, doesn't shed, and is tapered enough for precise contour into the hollows of the cheeks. It's a great buy. I have nothing bad to say about it.

Will repurchase.