Nude by Nature Nude Oil

3.3

on 4/26/2014 1:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my least favourite item out if the nude by nature trial. It is way way way too oily like as in leaves me looking like a major oil slick. The other nude by nature miracle face oil is great I use that nearly everyday. But sadly this oil is too much and too greasy

on 9/21/2013 8:10:00 AM

In love, in love, in love! I have combination sensitive skin with patches of dermatitis in areas on my face and I've been using this for a few months now twice a day, once at night and once in the morning. My skin has never been so smooth and my colour has never been so even! Because it is an oil you would think it would break you out but it doesn't! Absolutely in love and will repurchase again and again :) I now have confidence when I don't wear makeup because of this product! <3

on 12/25/2012 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

So I tried this out thinking it would be amazing... I'm immediately proven wrong. I washed it right off!!!! It left my skin feeling SO oily i couldn't deal with it! I have dry skin (at the moment) and thought this was the solution. Ohhh no it isn't!!!! I have tried it a few more times and still hate it! Unless you get this as a free gift from a beauty store (like i did) DO NOT waste your money on it!!!! At least try it out first!!!!

on 10/17/2012 10:01:00 PM

Nude Oil is my favourite skin care product of all time! In fact, I love all the Nude by Nature skincare products.
I use Nude Oil as my nightly moisturiser after the toner. I often use a tiny bit in the morning underneath my regular spf moisturiser.
Love, love, love, love.
It's an Aussie product and is $20 for 60mls in Aus.
Only criticism I have is that it can leak a little during travel.

Popular Treatments (Face)