April 21, 2014 | 974 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Unplugged

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this new fragrance from Avon. It's an woody oriental with some gourmand (plummy and sweet) notes, but it's not too sweet. Something in the base of this fragrance reminds me of my old beloved Chopard Madness, there is a peppery woodiness at the base. Kind of hypnotic, actually. I think it smells much more expensive than it is, and they did a great job with the packaging. The matching shower gel is also nice. I find the matching lotion ok but it doesn't smell quite the same as the fragrance and the gel (which is spot on to the fragrance.)
This is a very long lasting scent.

Notes are:
"
Avon Unplugged for Her offers a floral-oriental composition starting with gourmet notes of plum and refreshing sparkling citruses. Heart of the fragrance blooms with flowers of black dahlias, while the base provides oriental flavor emphasizing creamy woody notes. "

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by habana

I'm not good at all describing notes in scents. What I can describe is this is a lovely, almost comforting scent. I think it's best as a winter perfume. The scent lasts a long time. I like this fragrance but I reserve it for either at night or on my days off. I just feel it's a bit too heavy to wear to work (I'm a waitress and too strong a fragrance is just a big NO).

I've gotten several compliments on this scent and would repurchase when I finish this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I liked this although I thought it smells a lot like Imari Seduction. When I smell this I think it smells like a mix between Imari Seduction and BB&W Twilight Woods. The bottle is definitely like BB&W edt sprays. I received the set of 1.7 oz with the shower gel & lotion dirt cheap which is nice. I sprayed at 7 a.m. and at 7 at night I can still faintly smell it so the lasting power is good. I really don't get citrus, I smell plum and woods which is why it reminds me of the two I named. It's very nice though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by daniellejmckenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an interesting fragrance by Jon Bon Jovi. There is an unplugged for men and women. I'm not crazy about this scent but it is very strong. I would recommend this for women over 30 who like more citrus, strong, and less subtle scents. It smells good but not for me. Fergie Outspoken smells a little better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I bought the set after trying only a paper sample of this. I believe this scent is very new to the line and may not even be on the website yet. If you are a fan of clean, woodsy, and exotic, then I recommend this one. It is the complete opposite of that annoying overly fruity, florally, icky, sticky scents. So very nice and has great staying power. The deal is now you can get the perfume spray for $30 and get a free shower gel and lotion which are both equally nice. I wasn't expecting much from Avon but I like this one alot. I am going to purchase 2 more of this set.