October 22, 2014 | 1817 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Coloricon Shimmer Single, Stagedive 307

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by justagirl27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite/most used of my e/s collection.Vibrant blue with some fine silver glitter.Great color payoff and lasts long.Love it.Def recommend and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

As seen in the picture, I used this as my brow color AND as my crease color for my 28th birthday. I love this color, I would love to repurchase it but I cannot seem to find it. Its got a good payoff if you use primer but by itself, it lacks UMMppphhh...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

CVS is having a BOGOF sale on all Wet n Wild, and I had a lot of Extra Bucks to burn, so I picked up a few things. This came with a free mini black eyeliner, and ended up being 99 cents with the deal. Anyway, it's a deepish blue with silver glitter. Looks awesome in the pan, and after trying the 8-pan palettes, I really expected this to be as pigmented and rich, but it barely shows up at all! I dug out my Jesse's Girl primer and tried it with that, and suddenly it came to life. Not as deep as I expected, and the glitter is barely detectable, but it works with primer. ONLY with primer.