September 2, 2014 | 1017 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - Eucalyptus Spearmint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I don't normally go for the smell of either eucalyptus or spearmint. In fact, I usually crave perfume-scented candles or those along the lines of Japanese Cherry Blossom. However, I was tempted by the 'STRESS RELIEF' sign and green glass packaging.

I was very impressed with the creamy, long lasting candle wax. After burning this candle every day, it lasted me about 3 weeks-1 month. I didn't feel the need to only burn on special occasions as I got it on the 2 for $22 sale. The smell is strong and fills the entire room plus hallways. It is indeed very relaxing,as you would expect in a yoga studio.

I will purchase this candle again, when on sale. Note, the smell is very strong :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by mars12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this in every form! I have had it in the lotion, spray, candle, foaming hand soap, Pocketbac. The candle burned perfectly and evenly with strong throw. The scent smells fresh and clean like soap to me. Smells a bit like Wrigley's gum to me, but I like that scent. Very pleasant and wonderful. I would buy it even when it wasn't on sale. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by goldee

I don't normally like the smell of either eucalyptus or spearmint in a home fragrance or candle, but this one manages to smell fresh and clean. The smell is strong, even without lighting it. I use it in my bathroom, but the smells wafts throughout adjacent rooms. I first bought the White Barn single-wick called "Eucalyptus Mint" and the scent was not as strong. I purchased the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint (same fragrance, different packaging and color) three-wick in green and it blew me away! I keep one in the "toilet and bidet" room and a larger one in the rest of the bathroom. The smell is so fresh, clean and a bit masculine. Will repurchase again and again!