Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint

on 2/3/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Nice candle! What a wonderful scent. Refreshing. Not something you can find in any old store.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This candle is amazing! I make sure to always purchase one around my most stressful times like midterms or finals. I burn it while I study or do last minute papers and I have to say it really does help with stress relief. Best time to purchase this product is when the 2 for $22 sale is going on. The smell is strong and lingers for a while. Definitely great quality.

on 9/8/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Another review for the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint scent...another winner! This has quickly become my favorite candle ever. As another reviewer mentioned, the White Barn one isn't as potent - the green aromatherapy version is much stronger and I've already bought a backup. I've spent probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars on candles over the last few years, and this is the one I can't live without. The way this thing throws its delicious, relaxing, fresh aroma all over your house is just ridiculous. I can light one wick and smell it three rooms away. Lighting all three in my tiny bathroom with the door shut is honestly almost a bit much, but I can't tell you how much I prefer that to the $65 "designer" candle I just bought that smells like almost nothing out of the box. I have so many freakin' candles and if someone told me they'd stop manufacturing this one unless I gave up all the others, I'd rehome every last taper stub in a two-mile radius of my house (there would be some crying over the Aromatique Amaretto Nog but I'd do it).

I bought the full size of the White Barn one, too, just because I love the scent and may someday need a giant candle in a small space. It's not a bad deal by any means, just not as outrageously fragrant as the green one. It's kind of the "half-caff" version so if you're sensitive to strong fragrances and you've absolutely got to light all three wicks of a candle at once, go for this one.

Another awesome thing: I now know what all the other home-scent junkies in my life are getting for Christmas. XD

on 11/3/2012 12:33:00 AM

I absolutely love this in every form! I have had it in the lotion, spray, candle, foaming hand soap, Pocketbac. The candle burned perfectly and evenly with strong throw. The scent smells fresh and clean like soap to me. Smells a bit like Wrigley's gum to me, but I like that scent. Very pleasant and wonderful. I would buy it even when it wasn't on sale. Definitely will repurchase.

on 10/17/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I don't normally like the smell of either eucalyptus or spearmint in a home fragrance or candle, but this one manages to smell fresh and clean. The smell is strong, even without lighting it. I use it in my bathroom, but the smells wafts throughout adjacent rooms. I first bought the White Barn single-wick called "Eucalyptus Mint" and the scent was not as strong. I purchased the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint (same fragrance, different packaging and color) three-wick in green and it blew me away! I keep one in the "toilet and bidet" room and a larger one in the rest of the bathroom. The smell is so fresh, clean and a bit masculine. Will repurchase again and again!

Popular Candles