September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless Oil Free

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just crap in a pretty tube. I have the Primed and Poreless translucent powder and i absolutely love it, so when i came across this at Sephora, i was pretty excited. I figured the combination would be great! No. Just so much no. At first it seemed great. First thing in the morning with fresh skin and makeup. I was really happy! It went on velvety smooth, you couldn't really see my pores and my foundation looked great. Fast forward about 2 hours later and my face looked like a slip'n'slide. I have pretty oily skin so usually by noon i have to throw some powder on, that's normal for me. With this primer however, by 9am i looked like i usually do at 1pm. It felt even worse too, I've never been excited to go home and wash my face before until i tried this stuff. If i could give this minus lippies i absolutely would.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I rec'd this as my 100pt IB perk from Sephora. I like it. It's too drying to use all over my dry skintype face so I just use it on my cheeks where my pores are the largest and it works really well there; blush stays put and I can really see a difference in the appearance of my pores in that area. It is silicone, which for me is not a problem. I said "yes" I would buy it again but the more accurate answer is "maybe". It depends on how Hourglass #28 works once I try it. I would much rather use only one primer on my face instead of my current two.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Supermerk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is fine and will actually make your skin look great if you're only planning on having makeup on for 1-2 hours. After that, it's kind of a disaster...especially if you have combination/oily/acne-prone skin.

After about two hours of having this on my face I started to feel like a greaseball, but the real oil outbreak didn't show up until around hours 4-5. It looked like the Exxon Valdez had crash landed on my nose and made its way directly down to my chin - I haven't seen that much shine on my face WITH makeup since I was in the earliest stages of puberty. I couldn't wait to get home from work so I could get this product off my face and give my skin a chance to calm down.

Not only does this product not control my oil levels at all (seriously, my normal foundation + powder lasts way longer WITHOUT this) it also caused me to break out in several spots on my face within just a few days. I tried it with all four of the foundations I have on hand and got the same oily, outbreak-y response every time. Thank god the store was willing to exchange it for something else - would never buy again unless forced to do so at gunpoint.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by MorganSamborsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Much like the Too Faced Shadow Insurance I had a lot of trouble with this product. Again, I tried using a smaller amount and gradually used more and I still couldn't get it to work for me. At first I thought that my skin was just really flaky and then I finally realized that no matter how much I exfoliated etc my skin still looked friggin terrible, upon further inspection I realized it was the primer itself giving this icky flaky appearance. I feel like it doesn't rub into the skin as well as other primers I've used and my foundation looks 10x better when I don't use this product. The staying power wasn't any better when I wore this and it definitely didn't help the overall look with my skin. I've heard great things about this product but unfortunately at $30.00 CND I'm left severely disappointed. For some this product would be great but definitely try before you buy. I have oily skin also and this product didn't really help at all at making my skin look matte or helping at all in general. I did however like the packaging for this, although I don't like how little you actually get for the money. Again, I'm not a "Too Faced Hater" but I have had no luck with their primers... I feel like no matter how much I rub this into my skin my makeup still "slides off" and doesn't last.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Ss77mkup

I love this stuff so much ! My skin is supersensitive and most foundations and primers break me out. This stuff gives me a perfect finish and doesnt leave me with little red bumps everywhere. Yes my pores are still visible but hardly. I also cant really feel it on my face after i do my entire makeup routine. Overall this primer has worked wonders for my sensitive skin . It got alot of bad reviews but it works great for me. The only thing i would change is the amount of product you get. Its pricey but a little goes A long way. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just a terrible primer!! The regular Primed and Poreless from Too Faced isn't so bad. Not the best primer I've tried, but not bad... but the "Oil Free" version feels VERY GREASY. Did NOTHING to hide pores, made me break out, didn't keep makeup in place longer, and was hard to spread. One of the worst I've ever tried. It's appalling how much they charge for such a crummy product.