July 30, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Hempz treats delicious body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by sara48127

I bought a big 8.5oz bottle of Strawberry Cheesecake Hempz treats lotion from Marshalls for $5.99. I looked it up and the price for a big one like that is around $18 which sucks. Anyways, this is probably the best smelling lotion i have ever had. It smells EXACTLY like a strawberry cheesecake, so it could be dangerous for someone with a sweet tooth :P It moisturizes beautifully. I am gearing towards lotions with more natural, non irritating ingredients, and this is perfect. I have dry chapped hands in the winter and when I use BBW or VS lotions, the chapped parts start to burn and that is not good. With Hempz, I do not get that, but smooth cooling relief. I will continue to purchase this lotion over and over because of the scent and for not being harsh on my winter skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by LyrA236

This is a very good lotion. It is very effective without being greasy or sticky. It soaks right in. I have tried several scents, and most have been great. The last one, Vanilla Plum, was terrible though. I have a weakness for all things scented with plum or apricot, so my disappointment was maybe a bit more than typical. This stuff smells like a discount version of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. Very plastic and sickeningly sweet, smelling neither of plum nor vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I have four of what I am assuming are the fall scents that come in a gift set. They include Butter Pecan, Pumpkin Latte, Sweet Vanilla Eggnog and Triple Berry Swirl. They are made with organic hemp oil among other things (also inclue shea butter, aloe and honey extract). They are moisturizing and make my skin feel smooth after applying, not greasy or sticky. The butter pecan and pumpkin latte smell amazing. Butter Pecan smells like the name, like some kind of cozy rich desert. Pumpkin Latte smells like cinnamon at first but in a little while I smell the coffee and pumpkin part. Makes good afternoon pick me up but I can't find a full size anywhere so it maybe was limited edition? Triple Berry Swirl is just ok. I'm not a big berry person. It kind of smells like those hard lifesaver creme swirl candies. If you are one of the people who liked sun ripened raspberry by the bath and body works you would prob like this scent. When I first put it on I don't care for it but it wears nicely. I could take or leave the Eggnog scent. Doesn't really smell like much but kind of slightly sweet milk to me with an undertone I can't identify but is prob supposed to be the nog. All scents continue to be fragrant long after applied. I can't wait to try this out in some other scents like strawberry cheesecake and creme brulee. Wish they made candles and shampoo/conditioner/shower soap. Don't judge these on the way they smell sniffed out of the container which is way too strong. They are much better when applied.