April 17, 2014 | 908 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Purse Brush Set

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sxs

I love this. The brush case comes with a foam lining that keeps the brushes in snugly. I took the foam out of both halves so that I can also fit a retractable lipstick brush in it. The brushes hold up pretty well - better than you'd necessarily expect for the price (sometimes the powder brush sheds a little, but otherwise I haven't had much problem) and the case and the brushes are very compact. Between this set (and my modification/additions) and my magnetic palette, I have all the makeup I need after the gym (or when I'm late getting to work) in my purse and it all takes up less than an inch of depth!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For a tiny brush set on the inexpensive side this performs! I bought this to be part of a very pared down, on-the-go makeup kit. It has a blush brush, concealer brush, angled eye brush & eye shadow brush. I had a little shedding from the blush brush but not bad & all of them have stood up to weekly washing all summer long. The compact they come in is sleek, a little bigger that a credit card compact but smaller than a wallet.

I'm impressed by these brushes. Everything I need to do a quick face. The blush brush is flat like a fan brush. I've used it for powder, powder foundation, blush & bronzer at some point.The angled eye brush is not the slimmest ever, but I use it for brow powder & it's perfect for that. Concealer brush is a great size for around the nose & the occasional pimple. I don't usually wear eye shadow, especially when doing a quick face, but I've tried that brush a couple times & it is fine as well. The only thing this kit doesn't have is a spoolie to de-clump mascara. It looks like the packaging now has the brushes held in by clear plastic pockets but in mine the brushes are held in by black sponge matting. Each brush has a custom cut out in the mat that they fit in so no movement while the compact is closed. Very James Bond. Love this kit & will repurchase if these little babies ever give out.