October 23, 2014 | 2041 users online

Polishes - Essence - Colour & Go 133 oh my glitter!

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by namida23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perhaps it's my fault for not using a top coat with this polish as it chipped on the same day I applied it. Nonetheless, I found that the polish was streaky, hard to work with and did not have very opaque colour payoff. The colour itself is beautiful - light purple with microglitter all throughout, but it just didn't work for me unfortunately.

The other colours in the Essence Colour & Go range have impressed me thus far though - in particular, 'What's My Name?', which is a gorgeous dark taupey purple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The previous reviewer did an excellent job describing the color of this polish so I won't repeat any of it, except to add that this color is gorgeous on my cool, pale skin. I love blue based purple polishes but I don't jump for joy over glitter polishes. I find them hard to apply and they are a huge pain in the be-hind to remove. This polish has some ever so fine glitter, just enough to make it sparkle a little bit.

I did my nails tonight and I found that I loved the brush and the application was smooth and streak free. The brush is dome shaped which makes it super easy to apply the product.

If I get decent wear out of this polish I will pick up more of these. Essence is dirt cheap and the bottle is adorable. I've been trying to do my own mani-pedi's these days . I could have cared less in the past how easy a polish was to apply, now that I'm doing my own, it's important.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great colour, very complex, pretty and shiny.

Light purple with pink/purple mini glass flecks. The base is somewhat gel like which gives the polish depth.
The glass flecks are clearly visible on the nail and they sparkle in the sun.

Applies very well, dries quickly and lasted 5 days with top coat before tip wear started showing.

Fantastic quality, unusual and very pretty colour at a great price.

I recently.discovered they don't test on animals and are completely cruelty free, which is great :-)))