October 2, 2014 | 1727 users online

Gels/Soaps - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - Brewed Coffee Antioxidant Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smelled good, like coffee candy. Wished it lathered better,

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This sounded like something I would love (antioxidants, coffee scent, etc) but sadly...no. Just no. The scent is of coffee that has been burning for hours on the burner - it isn't pleasant to me at all. And I adore anything with a hint of coffee in it. This body wash doesn't lather much at all (soap lathers more IMO) and this leaves my skin feeling dry and as if it has a film on it. I always moisturize after showering but using this actually made me itch around midday because it dried my skin out so much. Maybe someone who isn't prone to dry skin may fare better with this - but with winter coming this would not do me any favors. I do have hard water so that may make a difference...but I will not buy this again. I hate rating anything a '1' but I couldn't even find a use for this - I had to toss it out.