July 28, 2014 | 2112 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences - Honey, I'm Strong

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice on my hair, leaves it relativly frizz free, smell is a bit yuck, slightly itchy scalp but worst of all i now have a rash all over my hairline and forehead where my fringe comes down. So ticked off, wont repurchase :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by katesy82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few shampoos I can use that doesn't leave me with an itchy scalp. It makes my hair soft and leaves it a bit less frizzy than other shampoos. While it's not my favorite scent, I do really like it and it barely lingers when my hair dries. I have dry, damaged hair with oily roots and I recommend this for a great, low priced shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before my review I would just like to note that I use this only once a week as a clarifying shampoo as I use a sulfate-free shampoo. I would recommend a sulfate-free shampoo over the standard ones as I have noticed a HUGE difference from switching in the health and colour longevity of my hair.

On to the review, first off I have to say it smells sooo good! If you like sickly sweet scents than you will love this. I find it smells more like apricot than honey and I am a fan personally of scented hair products.The product itself is yellow-orange colour and it foams up well. After rinsing out my hair doesn't feel dry at all and once out of the shower my scalp where I apply my shampoo isn't tangled. I have a very oily scalp and I find this doesn't make me any oilier which is a rare find for me. The packaging is good, I like the push down lid as its easy to manoeuvre in the shower. Very affordable as well which is a plus.

Overall, if you're looking for a sulfate shampoo I would recommend this one. I don't believe in its 'strengthening' claims but to remove build up it works very well.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by KeepCalmandRockOn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, my hair is extremely..... delicate. It comes out easily. Not like a freakish amount or anything, but still I wish it were stronger. So I bought this product after I saw the TV ad for it. I figured, "Just what I need!". I used the shampoo/conditioner combo for about 3 week, and I must say, I really think it strengthened my hair and gave it more body from not coming out as much.
BUT, I did find that my hair was a bit drier after using this product, which made it more prone to frizz. But if you want stronger hair but don't mind a little drying, or already have really moist hair that you don't think will be affected, I suggest you give this a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

This leaves a tacky, stiff, and waxy build up on my roots. All of the pearlescent Herbal Essence shampoo's give me that result. I like their clear formula shampoo's. The Color Me Happy shampoo is my favorite and works amazing when paired with the Honey I'm Strong conditioner. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loveeeeeee this shampoo. If your hair is damaged you should absolutely give it a try. The shampoo not only smells good but makes your hair soft and easy to fix after shower. My hair seemed much healthier after I used this especially during winter when my hair needs extra touch of moisturizer. I recommend you use it during winter because when I use it during the summer my hair got easily greasy. So I use it only during winter or when my hair feels damaged.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair that I want to grow out for 2 reasons: 1) to grow the color out. 2) to donate. I've been looking for a light moisturizing shampoo that will protect against breaking. I have tried everything from Pureology to suave and everything was just "ok". This shampoo really works! Ive been using if for a week and I have almost no shedding and no hair in the drain. I never thought a $2.50 bottle of shampoo could make my hair look this good! I use it with the honey I'm strong conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this paired with the conditioner. They leave my hair super soft. Smell very good too. I have decent volume after using it too. Not sure if it makes my hair "stronger", but it is definitely a quality shampoo that leaves hair soft and manageable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by emma90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This shampoo does not lather very well, and made my hair greasy and therefore in need for another wash after after only 2 days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

This worked quite well on my colored, mature, naturally curly and prone to breakage hair. Not the very best of best. But certainly a "do", especially if you are watching your money. Very soft apricot scent. Try it if you are a budget and have damaged hair.