December 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences - Honey, I'm Strong

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by makeupguru17

Misleading and false advertisement.
I used this on my hair for only a little over a month along with the conditioner and it did not make my hair "strong" what so ever. It left my hair brittle and my hair would break off easily. Every time I'd lather and rinse, I'd look down on my hands and see an abnormal amount of hair in my hands. I can't believe how much hair i was losing after every wash. It really thinned out my hair. I really wanted to like this shampoo because the smell is really nice and I thought it was going to strengthen my hair a little bit more. Very disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

Leaves my scalp unclean and too plasticy for my taste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice on my hair, leaves it relativly frizz free, smell is a bit yuck, slightly itchy scalp but worst of all i now have a rash all over my hairline and forehead where my fringe comes down. So ticked off, wont repurchase :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by katesy82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few shampoos I can use that doesn't leave me with an itchy scalp. It makes my hair soft and leaves it a bit less frizzy than other shampoos. While it's not my favorite scent, I do really like it and it barely lingers when my hair dries. I have dry, damaged hair with oily roots and I recommend this for a great, low priced shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before my review I would just like to note that I use this only once a week as a clarifying shampoo as I use a sulfate-free shampoo. I would recommend a sulfate-free shampoo over the standard ones as I have noticed a HUGE difference from switching in the health and colour longevity of my hair.

On to the review, first off I have to say it smells sooo good! If you like sickly sweet scents than you will love this. I find it smells more like apricot than honey and I am a fan personally of scented hair products.The product itself is yellow-orange colour and it foams up well. After rinsing out my hair doesn't feel dry at all and once out of the shower my scalp where I apply my shampoo isn't tangled. I have a very oily scalp and I find this doesn't make me any oilier which is a rare find for me. The packaging is good, I like the push down lid as its easy to manoeuvre in the shower. Very affordable as well which is a plus.

Overall, if you're looking for a sulfate shampoo I would recommend this one. I don't believe in its 'strengthening' claims but to remove build up it works very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by KeepCalmandRockOn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, my hair is extremely..... delicate. It comes out easily. Not like a freakish amount or anything, but still I wish it were stronger. So I bought this product after I saw the TV ad for it. I figured, "Just what I need!". I used the shampoo/conditioner combo for about 3 week, and I must say, I really think it strengthened my hair and gave it more body from not coming out as much.
BUT, I did find that my hair was a bit drier after using this product, which made it more prone to frizz. But if you want stronger hair but don't mind a little drying, or already have really moist hair that you don't think will be affected, I suggest you give this a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

This leaves a tacky, stiff, and waxy build up on my roots. All of the pearlescent Herbal Essence shampoo's give me that result. I like their clear formula shampoo's. The Color Me Happy shampoo is my favorite and works amazing when paired with the Honey I'm Strong conditioner. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loveeeeeee this shampoo. If your hair is damaged you should absolutely give it a try. The shampoo not only smells good but makes your hair soft and easy to fix after shower. My hair seemed much healthier after I used this especially during winter when my hair needs extra touch of moisturizer. I recommend you use it during winter because when I use it during the summer my hair got easily greasy. So I use it only during winter or when my hair feels damaged.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair that I want to grow out for 2 reasons: 1) to grow the color out. 2) to donate. I've been looking for a light moisturizing shampoo that will protect against breaking. I have tried everything from Pureology to suave and everything was just "ok". This shampoo really works! Ive been using if for a week and I have almost no shedding and no hair in the drain. I never thought a $2.50 bottle of shampoo could make my hair look this good! I use it with the honey I'm strong conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this paired with the conditioner. They leave my hair super soft. Smell very good too. I have decent volume after using it too. Not sure if it makes my hair "stronger", but it is definitely a quality shampoo that leaves hair soft and manageable.