October 26, 2014 | 1171 users online

Mascara - Anna Sui - Volume Up Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by bubbleyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to like this one. but aparently its just not my cup of tea.it doesnt smudge that much besides the clumpage, it doesnt do much at all for me. the wand is too tiny to give it some volume or difinition on the eyelashes, however the up side to this is the packaging and the signiture rose scent. but there are other mascaras thats alot better than this one.
dont waste your time on this mascara. it doesnt do much, if not. its only average
i will not purchase this again

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's very thick, and it clumps. I hate the wand, it's small and it has almost no brush part of it. I will not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ayling

CLUMPS!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2007 10:47:00 PM More reviews by enolf

This mascara is clump city. I bought it because I'm a HUGE fan of Anna's Super Long Lash, but this mascara is just a disaster. The brush comes out and is laden with product and it's really hard to scrape it off. Once applied it just CLUMPS like nothing I've ever seen before. I makes me look like I have 5 eyelashes...very spidery and very brittle looking. To top it off the fibres or something in this mascara irritates my eyes.
Not good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

This really does give you fatter lashes and it held my curl too (most mascaras are too heavy for my lashes and will straighten them out). Too bad it smudged a bit so I had green underneath my eyes from the middle of the day onwards (I purchased this in green). The mascara was waterproof and lasted all day and was a little stubborn to take off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara only when it starts to dry out because somehow it doesn't volumize as much on the first few times when I used it. Interseting to notice that I have the same experience with Loreal and Mabelline mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 9:36:00 PM More reviews by snow_ice

I love this mascara!! It's actually my fav mascara right now. It gives great volumn and also lenght! Does not clump and no raccoon look! It stays all day and easy to remove. Also have a nice rose smell. Will definately try other Sui's mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's gloppy, and that's not good! I have to scrape the brush several times on the edge of the tube because if I don't I'd be applying mascara that is the consistency of chocolate pudding. I've been using this for two weeks and it doesn't seem to improve or show any signs of drying up. On the lashes, there is some volume and quite a bit of clump, but no shine. A little tear will cause it to smudge like crazy, even with Shiseido Mascara Base! I will be sticking with Shiseido Advanced Volume mascara, which is very wet at first but applies great, doesn't clump as much, delivers more volume and doesn't melt the way Volume Up does! Sorry, Anna =(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2005 1:57:00 AM More reviews by shuli

this mascara gives volume to lashes but it really clumps! so i dont really like it.. neutral about it though, not my favourite mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 4:05:00 PM More reviews by HRH_UK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is so hard to find!! I love the Long mascara and was keen to try the Volume Up! I thought I might have to use the 2 together to get what I need.
WOW! The Volume Up makes my lashed look like lashes, instead of little bristley things.
I have no need to use the Long. Volume Up gives my little lashettes volume AND length!!