April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational in Mauve Mania

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I picked up Mauve Mania was because I thought it would be a dupe to my beloved Revlon Super Lustrous in Mauvy Night, but they are not the same. Mauvy Night is nicer (has a more moisturizing formula, no smell and the colour is slightly deeper, it's cheaper too!) in my opinion.

But anyways, Mauve Mania is a nice enough product in itself without comparing it to others. It's a lovely, completely opaque pinky-purple shade but at the same time it's got enough pink to keep it from being outlandish. It's something you could wear every day if you like.

The smell on this lipstick is terrible. Ugh. It smells like the old lipsticks my mom had from her wild days. The texture is quite thin and not very creamy but the colour glides on.

Overall, it's a nice lipstick I just wouldn't buy it again because I've already experienced something better. It is a nice addition to my collection of mauvy lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by bessyleyh18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I love about this product is that it smells good. You can actually smell the scent when you apply it on your lips. Staying power, not bad because it stays for few hours. But I really won't buy it again if ever I ran out because it makes my lips look pale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mauve mania is a creamy medium mauve lipstick with pink undertone. It goes really well on the application,it last fairly long with a lip liner. Beautiful color! It goes with: mauve,pink,purple,gold,pink-gold,nude eye shadows! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This colour is part of the new range for (I think!) Fall 2012, in the Plums section. It was always out of stock in all the displays. It's a great pinkish-mauve MLBB, and very close to MAC's Plumful - also doesn't give you the dreaded blue lips.