July 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber - Girlfriend

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Reminds me of that bland sugary Viva La Juicy, but with extra berries and citrus that make it juicier, sunnier and brighter. Love the juicy berries part but it disappears too quick. The rest is tons of sugar, screechy sharp citrus and an annoying off-note that smells of burning plastic. It smells like screaming kids gorging on bags of cheap artificially flavoured sweets that have sat in sun and expired years after the safe use-by date. They feel compelled to eat anyway but there's too, too much sugar and before long they're all sick with a headache. I think it will appeal to small children a lot but their parents will find it annoying. I prefer Paris Hilton Tease.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by nataliestar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Agreed, a version of Viva La Juicy. I quickly put my finger right on that one, so many copycats of that now. It does smell good, doesnt really last long, and cannot keep in my bag b/c the top will not stay on. But nice. I would repurchase, but probably will not b/c there's so many that smell like this, and will continue to come out with new ones I will try. I also have VLJ, & the Noir version, those 2 are also very close, but I liked the Noir bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rc222858

LOVEEEEE ITTTTTT! smells super nice & the bottle is really big so it'll last you a while :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by adrianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first smelled this perfume, I immediately thought it smelled familiar, but I couldn't figure out what it was that it smelled like! But then after I thought about it long and hard I realized it smells almost exactly like Forever Sunshine from Bath and Body Works! Well, to me anyway. I liked it because Forever Sunshine is one of my favorite scents and since it smells similar, I immediately liked it. To me, it smells like a mixture of vanilla and citrus. Kind of a common perfume smell though, in my opinion. Nothing too unique about it. And it's pretty strong. I feel like after a while it also starts to smell sickeningly sweet, so I only spray a little at a time. I've never smelled Someday so I can't compare them, but this one is a keeper. Not something I could wear everyday though, but once in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

I didn't expect myself to like this fragrant because I didn't like Justing Bieber's first perfume Someday. Someday was a headache explosion for me. Girlfriend smells like a milder scent of Viva La Juicy without the cloying headache overdosed sugared syrup. Girlfriend smells like a mixture of the more classier scent of VS Sexy Little Things Tease mixed with the dry down of Very Sexy both by Victoria's Secret. It lasts a good 10 hours on me. Some people claim that it has a heavier feel to it, probably from the musk and vanilla base. The scent consists mostly of blackberry, tangy mandarin, freesia, jasmine , vanilla orchid, and musk. If you don't like musk, stay away from this one. It's quite strong when it dries down. I usually do not like musk, but this one is tolerable. It does gives the perfume a more mature taste to it. If you can get past the annoying perfume bottle wrapper, it is rather an interesting perfume bottle. Good luck trying to get the perfume to spray out from it plastic jail house design.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No