Jordana Jordana eye primer

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 7/13/2015 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Still looking for the utlimate affordable eye primer. My eyelids are oily. I have only used this on lids w/o adding shadow. I do wear a long wearing liner and wanted to to see if this product would affect it's appearance or wearing power. It didn't do anything and does crease. So that's a dissapointment

on 9/16/2014 7:17:00 AM

For the price you can't beat it. Don't be put off by the colour. it doesn't look too pink once it's on the eyelids. It certainly makes shadows brighter and last longer. The only cons I have found is that I still get creasing in the eyelid crease, and I find it "grabs" onto eye shadow so much that it makes it difficult to blend. I can partly get over this by using a brush applicator rather than a sponge applicator, but it is still a bit of a negative.

on 9/7/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Would repurchase and have a spare. This is a very creamy, vein and dark cancelling eye primer/base. It is pigmented enough to be your highlight for an easy eye look and the best part.....1.99. This is good stuff y'all. Must try.

I am really shocked at how much I truly love this product. :)

This is like a drugstore version of the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Eye Base, which I have been searching for since the Tarte Eye Base is now discontinued.
So here are my concerns that lend to my primer decision making:
I have oily skin but my eye lids are very sensitive and can dry out very fast.
I also have quite hooded eyes which means that even though I might be having a "dry lid day", Ill still get creasing.
Another issue I have is that I am quite fair and have a lot of veining / discoloration on my lids.

So the fact that this can conquer all my needs makes it an instant Holy Grail for me.

Pros:

-Smooth creamy texture that blends easily into the skin with minimal amount of product
-Easy to get smooth even coverage
-Smooths out skin texture and tone
-Sets quickly to a matte slightly tacky finish (Somewhere between a Jumbo pencil and Paint Pot. )
-Grabs and holds onto eye shadow
-Allows for easy and quick blending
-Last all day / night
-Stops oily breakthrough, creasing and fading
-Great price for quite a bit of product
-Great Packaging / Travel friendly
-Can be used over a blemish or on under eye area to help concealer work better over all
-Overall very easy to use

Cons:

-Can be a little hard to find (But between Amazon and JordanaCosmetics.com it hasn't really been an issue)

Highly Recommended.

on 3/22/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

if I use it all over my eyes it creases...but if I use it above my crease line it stays put. if I happen to pluck a few eyebrows, it covers the redness brilliantly. it does even out the tone. still gave it a 5 lippie rating due to: price, availability, performance over my crease line.

on 12/19/2013 8:12:00 AM

I would never have even considered buying this if I hadn't read the reviews on MUA first. For one thing, it looks pink, making me think it might make my eyes look pink or red. However, this is probably the best eye primer I've used. It conceals any redness or darkness and it does not crease at all throughout the day. Makes shadows go on smoothly and evenly. One swipe with your finger is all that's needed for each eyelid. If you try to put too much on, it may end up looking too light.
I've already purchased several of these because the price is unbelievably low and I'm always afraid of beloved products being discontinued. Highly recommended!

on 8/11/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is better than many high end primers I have tried - evens out the lid and neutralizes redness/sallowness and small veins, holds eyeshadow perfectly well and primes the brow bone a nice neutral pinky beige cream shade. Dont let the cheap packaging/tacky stand of this brand fool you they make very nice lipsticks, blushes and eye products.

on 6/13/2013 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This has been my go to eye primer for many months now. I'm not even sure why I bought it but I love it to pieces. My lids tend to be very dark and this gives the perfect amount of coverage so my shadows look great. I would recommend this primer to anyone. Don't turn your nose up at it just because it's inexpensive. It is on the thick side but using the finger to apply it, it warms up quickly and spreads nicely with no greasiness at all.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

on 6/2/2013 7:28:00 PM

I bought this at a dollar store for $1.25 and expected to be really dry. But as soon as i tried it, it went on creamy and glided on with perfection. I would compare it to a little stickier version of maybelline color tattoo. It helped hold my regular powder eyeshow on without creases for 8+ hours.
would definitely repurchase; although I don't see myself doing that soon because there is a lot in the packaging.

on 3/12/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff and have many of them, in my makeup bag, my purse my desk. This stuff works like nothing else i have ever tried. And combine this primer with their highly pigmented eyeshadows be it the powder or the loose ones and it stays on all day. I even use this under my eyes to help my powder foundation stay put. It works.