Koh Gen Do UV Care Milk

I was pleasantly surprised with this UV Care Milk from Koh Gen Do. I have a combination oily skin and most UV lotion gives me an oily finish on my already oily skin. This UV milk lotion dries to a matte finish and it blurs out my skin so that it looks like I have a really good skin and small pores. It doesn't clog the pores and it keeps my oiliness in check on the t-zone area. Will definitely be my everyday staple for UV protection. One thing that is a bit annoying is that I need to reapply this as it only lasts about 5 hours with the SPF 30 (300 minutes worth of protection). I wish it comes with a higher SPF like an SPF45. But then it might clog the pores and it might be oilier with the higher SPF number.

Very hydrating and very luxurious. Wonderful for a face massage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am huge fan of Koh Gen Do's moisture spa gel so I thought I would try this. It's hard to find - in the US, only Barney's carries it. This has a runny texture and once applied, feels very dry/matte on the skin, which really does not work for my superdry skin. It definitely exacerbates my flakes and makes them much more obvious. It also leaves a chalky white cast if you use the amount required for sun protection. For reference, my skin is a pale yellow NC15 so sometimes a white cast isn't that obvious but it was with this. I was not impressed and will not repurchase.