April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Treatments - Lee Stafford hair growth treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Ainsleyvh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Absolutely loved it!! In April I chopped off my hair to about shoulder length and I absolutely hated it! So around the middle of May I purchased this and by the end of June my hair had grown so long! Now my hair is almost passed my collar bone. Yippee!! The packaging said to use an egg size but I just used the same amount I would for a normal conditioner. Plus this stuff really makes your hair stronger. I could totally tell there was a lot less breakage and split ends and that is so great!! I just ran out of my little jar and will soon be going back to get another one! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like Lee Stafford's products and the bright pink packaging definitely catches your eye.
After using this treatment my hair felt much softer and had alot more volume. I did not notice any hair growth however, maybe you have to buy more than one and continuously use it to achieve noticeable hair growth. I suffer with a sensitive scalp and this treatment did not irritate it at all, in fact it was very soothing for my scalp, it also has a lovely smell. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I wanted to grow my hair out really long past my shoulders it took a looooong time until I found this. I think it really worked and helped me grow my hair out faster. The only problem I had was that when my hair did get longer it fell out a lot and after I did this treatment it left my hair really soft and smelled wonders but I had a hair ball after the treatment. My hair fell out sooo much but it also might be because my hair does fall out when I grow it out too long. I would definitely recommend if you want to grow your hair out longer/faster without damaging it. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by turfxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair hasn't grown past my shoulders in the past 4 years so I was really excited to try this product after reading all the great reviews. I do love the packaging because I can keep it in the shower.

I didn't notice much of a difference in the growth of my hair, it did make my hair soft for the first couple uses but after a certain point I feel the product reaches its potential & doesn't do much more for your hair. I stopped using it after the third jar and just bought a jar of Roots by Lush Cosmetics to try instead.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by littlestarface

I was very sceptical when I first heard about this, but after reading the reviews I decided to go ahead and try it.
My hair is very dry and has split ends and hadn't grown past my shoulders in 2 years and I really wanted to grow it out.

I started using this in August 2012 and used it every time I washed my hair (which is every other day). By December 2012 I noticed my hair had grown. Now it didn't just miraculously grow really long, but I did notice it had grown past the shoulder length.

It says on the packaging that you're supposed to keep it on for 5 minutes in the between shampooing and conditioning, I chose to leave it on for 10 minutes then wash it out completed and continue conditioning.

At first I didn't use it with the Lee Stafford Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner, but I did buy it earlier this year (January 2013) and I'm not sure if that's actually making any difference so I'm probably just gonna stick to this treatment.

It also says on the packaging that you're supposed to use this everytime you wash your hair until you notice a difference and then just use it once a week. Well I'm carrying on using it maybe 3 times a week now just because I really want my hair long.

All in all, it's a good product and well worth the money. 7.99!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure this hair treatment makes my grow, but it sure makes my hair look healthy and shiny!