Sachajuan - Leave In Conditioner

3.0

on 3/6/2014 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't the best leave-in conditioner, it is very light and watery on hair, and won't tame any frizz. But it does detangle fantastically, and can help smooth out any type of hair, including voluminous curly hair.

I spray this liberally through the hair lengths, and leave on for a minute before going through with a Tangle Teezer. The combination makes brushing hair effortless, and the breakages have been reduced to almost zero.

I would purchase this again, even if the price is steep. It costs 21/$28 depending on where you purchase it, but does work amazingly on my fine-tangled hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This maybe better suited for people with greasy limp hair, but I don't see them needing a leave in conditioner anyway. This has a really thin consistency and smells harsh like soapy water. It has no aerosol which is fine for the environment. You have to spray quite a lot of it but it pretty much did nothing for me and was quite pricey. I have no idea why Cult Beauty refers to Sachajuan as a cult brand. Pretty useless.

Popular Hair Products