December 21, 2014 | 1638 users online

Lipstick - Laura Mercier - Antique Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this pink. It's not a bright crazy pink, its on the mauve side.

The lipstick feels good, it lasts about 2 to 3 hours on me without any lip liner.

It works for my nc35 skin tone as it's on the warmer side. I can wear this as an everyday neutral. I admit it's a mature pink but it's perfect for work. It's creamy with no shimmer or super shine and the best thing is that it doesn't feel heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Stellababe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

YAY. Finally. A beautiful, sophisticated, MLBB rosy pink. I'm not prone to spending $27.00 on a tube of lipstick, but will do it for this one. Love that it has no fragrance or taste. Two thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Tashi09

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yes, it's great. Creamy, fragrance free, beautiful pink that does indeed seem ladylike and sophisticated. Makes me feel youthful without looking like I'm trying too hard.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by 3025195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Agree with everything previously said, creamy texture and really nice shade of pink, very versatile!
I feel like I have to re apply it more often then I should though, compared to maybelline color sensation, kate by rimmel etc

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Tiltyred

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful My Lips But Better shade of pink for me -- this is a Holy Grail color, and the texture is creamy and nice, with excellent pigment. I will never be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by db01

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally a LM lipstick that is not too brown. This is a medium tone lipstick that is more cool pink than brown. Just the shade I was looking for that is a polished MLBB for me, I am older so I need more sophisticated shades. This works for me. Creamy consistency. Not really long wearing, but it will do. I am a Nw15 to 20. Have whiteish gray hair. This is a good everyday face brightened for me. Bought a second one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If there is anyone else here who has been looking for their HG pink and has finally found it, you'll know how I feel. Love! So perfect I can't believe it. Creamy, pigmented, not bubblegummy or fuschia or pale, just a perfect medium classy ladylike pink. Yay! I'm so happy with this.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No