Laura Mercier Antique Pink

4.5

on 8/2/2014 4:15:00 PM

I really like this pink. It's not a bright crazy pink, its on the mauve side.

The lipstick feels good, it lasts about 2 to 3 hours on me without any lip liner.

It works for my nc35 skin tone as it's on the warmer side. I can wear this as an everyday neutral. I admit it's a mature pink but it's perfect for work. It's creamy with no shimmer or super shine and the best thing is that it doesn't feel heavy.

on 3/7/2014 4:17:00 PM

YAY. Finally. A beautiful, sophisticated, MLBB rosy pink. I'm not prone to spending $27.00 on a tube of lipstick, but will do it for this one. Love that it has no fragrance or taste. Two thumbs up.

on 11/11/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Agree with everything previously said, creamy texture and really nice shade of pink, very versatile!
I feel like I have to re apply it more often then I should though, compared to maybelline color sensation, kate by rimmel etc

on 11/6/2013 1:40:00 PM

Beautiful My Lips But Better shade of pink for me -- this is a Holy Grail color, and the texture is creamy and nice, with excellent pigment. I will never be without it.

on 6/8/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Finally a LM lipstick that is not too brown. This is a medium tone lipstick that is more cool pink than brown. Just the shade I was looking for that is a polished MLBB for me, I am older so I need more sophisticated shades. This works for me. Creamy consistency. Not really long wearing, but it will do. I am a Nw15 to 20. Have whiteish gray hair. This is a good everyday face brightened for me. Bought a second one.

on 10/13/2012 10:57:00 PM

If there is anyone else here who has been looking for their HG pink and has finally found it, you'll know how I feel. Love! So perfect I can't believe it. Creamy, pigmented, not bubblegummy or fuschia or pale, just a perfect medium classy ladylike pink. Yay! I'm so happy with this.

Popular Lipsticks