November 27, 2014 | 1723 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My friend always uses tigi products and I just wanted to try this bcuz it matched my hair description.. or what I wanted. Anyway--it doesn't really smell like oatmeal And honey.. at least not the conditioner and that's what leaves scent in your hair after you've washed it. It DIDNT do much for my hair at all. Nothing that warrants me spending $20 bucks for shampoo and another $20 bucks for conditioner. I will not be repurchasing at all :-/

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Ashleem44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mmmm, it's ok. My mom is a hairstylist, so she gave it to me, otherwise I don't think I would've ever actually gone out and bought it for myself... 1) because there are millions of better options and 2) it kinda smells like vomit to me. Bleh

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Silverspoon1450

The name made is sound delicious and desirable which it was anything but. I had to return because it smelled "ugh" and it also dried my hair out badly. Wasn't a fan and won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by NaomiALopez

Pros: smells goods and convenient pump bottle. Cons: didn't hydrate my hair and doesn't really lather much.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Gidella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this shampoo. It smells divine and I made quite the bargain as I got it on sale. Sadly it made my hair dull and lifeless, and quite frizzy. But also managed to make it feel dirty. Dunno how that can be, but my hair definitely didn't feel clean after I used it. And I used it in combination with the matching conditioner.

The shampoo's alright if I use it once in a while but as soon as I use it two or more days in a row it just about kills my hair. And I usually always have shiny hair (one of the perks of being a natural red head).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a great product. just dont really like the smell though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by kelslynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love! I don't expect a shampoo to do much other than to clean my hair. And this works just as any other. It does have a steep price for shampoo in my opinion, but I gladly pay it just for that heavenly scent. It smells incredible... can't live without it. My favorite.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Used once and made my hair SO greasy after just 12 hours. Too bad because it smells delicious, has cute packaging, and is a decent price ($10-$12).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Jacinta87

I was so excited when I heard about this product because it sounded delicious - honey and oatmeal sounds delicious right? Well, the smell was just about the only good thing about this product.
The shampoo did last quite a long time because it is quite thick so I didn't need to use a lot but I ended up throwing it out before I even finished the bottle.
This range of shampoo and conditioners ruined my hair. I usually have pretty resilient hair but after using this product, my hair was left dry and frizzy and it actually gave me split ends! I had long hair (halfway down my back) and I had to cut my hair off up to my shoulders to get rid of all the ruined ends.
The product claims it is for dry and damaged hair, what I didn't realise is that what that really meant was that this product would GIVE YOU dry and damaged hair. Stay clear!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by wrevhn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not bad! Made my hair feel soft, healthy. Better than drugstore brands. A good middle man option.