TiGi Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal shampoo

3.4

Disodium Oleamido PEG-2 Sulfosuccinate, Amino Methyl Propanol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract (Kiwi), Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract (Coriander), Jasminum Officinale Extract (Jasmine), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract (Bitter Orange), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Coconut), Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil (Sandalwood), Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium 11, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Panthenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Eugenol 11-24-11

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My friend always uses tigi products and I just wanted to try this bcuz it matched my hair description.. or what I wanted. Anyway--it doesn't really smell like oatmeal And honey.. at least not the conditioner and that's what leaves scent in your hair after you've washed it. It DIDNT do much for my hair at all. Nothing that warrants me spending $20 bucks for shampoo and another $20 bucks for conditioner. I will not be repurchasing at all :-/

on 9/14/2014 5:35:00 PM

Mmmm, it's ok. My mom is a hairstylist, so she gave it to me, otherwise I don't think I would've ever actually gone out and bought it for myself... 1) because there are millions of better options and 2) it kinda smells like vomit to me. Bleh

The name made is sound delicious and desirable which it was anything but. I had to return because it smelled "ugh" and it also dried my hair out badly. Wasn't a fan and won't buy again.

on 9/16/2013 5:55:00 PM

Pros: smells goods and convenient pump bottle. Cons: didn't hydrate my hair and doesn't really lather much.

on 3/3/2013 8:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I wanted to like this shampoo. It smells divine and I made quite the bargain as I got it on sale. Sadly it made my hair dull and lifeless, and quite frizzy. But also managed to make it feel dirty. Dunno how that can be, but my hair definitely didn't feel clean after I used it. And I used it in combination with the matching conditioner.

The shampoo's alright if I use it once in a while but as soon as I use it two or more days in a row it just about kills my hair. And I usually always have shiny hair (one of the perks of being a natural red head).

on 2/6/2013 11:04:00 AM

a great product. just dont really like the smell though :)

on 2/1/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love, love, love! I don't expect a shampoo to do much other than to clean my hair. And this works just as any other. It does have a steep price for shampoo in my opinion, but I gladly pay it just for that heavenly scent. It smells incredible... can't live without it. My favorite.

on 12/13/2012 11:03:00 PM

Used once and made my hair SO greasy after just 12 hours. Too bad because it smells delicious, has cute packaging, and is a decent price ($10-$12).

on 9/14/2011 5:27:00 AM

I was so excited when I heard about this product because it sounded delicious - honey and oatmeal sounds delicious right? Well, the smell was just about the only good thing about this product.
The shampoo did last quite a long time because it is quite thick so I didn't need to use a lot but I ended up throwing it out before I even finished the bottle.
This range of shampoo and conditioners ruined my hair. I usually have pretty resilient hair but after using this product, my hair was left dry and frizzy and it actually gave me split ends! I had long hair (halfway down my back) and I had to cut my hair off up to my shoulders to get rid of all the ruined ends.
The product claims it is for dry and damaged hair, what I didn't realise is that what that really meant was that this product would GIVE YOU dry and damaged hair. Stay clear!

on 6/29/2011 7:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Not bad! Made my hair feel soft, healthy. Better than drugstore brands. A good middle man option.