Nivea A Kiss of Intense Moisture

2.5

Menthol","Petrolatum","Octyldodecanol","C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate","Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil","Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride","Glycerin","Panthenol","Water","Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate","Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter","Allantoin","Tocopheryl Acetate","Hydrogenated Castor Oil","C20-40 Alkyl Stearate","Beeswax","Magnesium Sulfate","Magnesium Stearate","Fragrance","Bht

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I was in a pinch because I ran out of my favorite lip balm. I saw this while waiting in line at CVS. It was more than I wanted to spend but I needed lip balm....so I purchased it. the texture is not a thick as I would like. I think Vasoline and Aquaphor is thicker. I liked that it is medicated and has a cooling effect on my lips. it worked well in the cold months for me, however I think it's just too expensive for the small amount of product you get. I will not purchase again.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Purchased this in hopes of relieving my dry and chapped lips during cold weather. Ugh, this product only made dryness worse. When I applied it first, my lips felt nice and smooth; but after it absorbed, my lips became 2x as dry as they were before use. I experimented with this more than once, but always got the same result. Will not repurchase.

Popular Lip Treatments