Burt's Bees Acne Solutions Maximum Strength Spot Treatment Cream

4.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2.0%). Inactive Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, salix nigra(willow) bark extract, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), calophylluminophyllum seed oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, equisetum hiemale extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) extract, lonicera caprifolium extract, lonicera japonica extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, stearic acid, sorbic acid, tocopherol, xanthan gum, lecithin, glucose, glycine soja (soybean) oil, parfum (fragrance), sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, phenoxyethenol, citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool

on 3/12/2014 1:35:00 AM

I love this cream so much. My face has exploded with hormonal acne and acne caused by oil cleansing. It's been really bad on my jawline, and after I quit my birth control, my forehead. I've just had these little pesky bumps on my forehead. This stuff, coupled with African Black Soap, had really knocked out my acne. Just after two day's use, my mom commented on how much clearer my skin looks. I actually look forward to waking up and running to the bathroom mirror to see how clear my face has gotten. I will gladly pay the $12.97 for this fantastic product. This is the first spot treatment to effectively treat my acne without drying me out or causing more. I really like how this product is %99.5 all natural. Will definitely rebut when I run out.

on 10/21/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have to be honest about this cream. I really like most Burt's Bees products and their ingredients and philosophy, but I really don't think this cream is helping my acne. I notice no difference in my acne when using this, it's almost like putting on a layer of nothing. I've had a lot more luck with the AcneFree Terminator cream. I wanted to try something new, but this is not worth the money. And it's not cheap. I wouldn't recommend it!

on 7/27/2013 6:57:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Just picked this up yesterday @ walgreens for 13.49...(then I saw it @ Target for 9.99 -.-) I've only used it a few times and already it has shrinky-dinked my zits!!! I'll Update if my face falls off.....or if it stops working!....I'm also using the Alpha Hydrox line and the YES to cucumbers soothing moisturizer....wish me luck!!!

on 2/18/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This saved me! Every acne spot treatment I have tried has left the area flaky and disgusting...not this one! Every time I feel a pimple coming on, I just dot this on once in the morning and once before bed and in a couple of days it has vanished! I am also prone to a pimple leaving a scar, even if I don't touch it but when I used this there is no spot left behind. Such an amazing product and I recommend it to everyone that suffers from acne. I would suggest using it once a day until you notice you have no reaction to it and then using it a couple of times a day until the pimple has disappeared. I get cystic acne on my chin sometimes, usually around the time of the month, and nothing else would help it go away except for this stuff. It is around $12 at the drugstore and is well worth it!

on 10/28/2012 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This cream has saved my skin along with the cleanser. I have NO BUMPs, on my face currently. My face has never been this clear since 4th grade! Yes i have had acne since fourth grade. Everytime i get a pimple, i just slather a tiny dot on it 2 - three times a day and it's gone within a day or two. it even gets rid of the huge cists that hide under your skin waiting to explode. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't have supper sensitive skin a struggles with mild acne.

Popular Treatments (Face)