September 1, 2014 | 1011 users online

Treatments (Face) - Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Tuskygirl

I have had a weird bumpy skin texture on my cheeks for ages and thought I'd have to live with it but not now. I bought this from boots when it was on promotion and this together with Retinol reface has given me the best skin texture I've ever had!!! I use this twice a day with the Olay pro X moisturiser and combine it with the Retinol product at night. Amazing! I don't ever want to be without it as I am starting to see skin which soon won't be needing and foundation/ concealer or even powder!!! Will definitely recommend and buy again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have been wanting to buy this product for a long time but the price put me off. Now I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. I read that this is an excellent product for dehydrated skin but after applying this product my skin actually feels tight and uncomfortable even after I've applied my normal moisturizer on top. Perhaps this works well for oily dehydrated skin but not for dry dehydrated skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by debaser94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this a few months ago but I noticed no difference. It was actively dehydrating. Pretty good packaging though, and it goes on offer a lot (1/3 off) but even after the reduction I don't think it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

This is usually 24.99 but I got it on special offer at a 1/3 off for 16.65, I was always hesitant due to the price, however serums are one of the more expensive skincare items. I've only been using it for a week or so but I have noticed a drastic difference in my skin, it feels softer and looks brighter and healthier. Only thing I would change is the packaging, I would prefer if it came in a pump bottle. Cannot recommend enough :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This sucked. It did not increase the efficacy of my current moisturizer. In fact, it made my skin dryer. I've been using it for about two weeks under my day and night cream. Meh. Going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by catlady561

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for 6 weeks and have found a noticeable difference in my face. People ask me if I have lost weight as my skin is taut and they remark on my smoothe skin. I recently had my passport photo taken and when compared to the photo taken 5 yrs ago I look 10 years younger. I will continue to use this product. I use it every morning and some evenings and always follow up with restveratrol moisturizer. Love the effect!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by amandamg61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This a great product and extremely affordable. It also last for quite a while.
I think the problem a lot of reviewers have had is that they expect this to be a super-moisturiser. As far as I understand this is not what it is designed to do. What it does for me is really boost the performance and retention of my daily/evening moisturiser.
When you apply it it does make your skin feel quite taut and dry and you wonder what is going on. But then add a layer of your usual moisturiser ad wow! It seems to at least double it's effectiveness. No greasiness as your moisturiser still sinks in but a much, much better feeling of hydration.
I would advise using this after a serum but before a day or night cream. I use it morning and evening and on the backs of my hands before I use handcream.
Highly recommended and I will keep purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LIked the gel feeling but it did zero for me. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

I used to have really dry patches on my skin, until I changed a number of products in my daily skincare routine. One thing I added was hydraluron, and I did see positive results rather quickly. I've been using this consistently mornings and nights and I do feel it helps to keep my skin hydrated. I will say though that my skin seems rather dependent on it now - when I ran out of my tube and didn't use it for a couple of days I noticed some small dry patches reappearing. I've repurchased this numerous times and never skip an application! It's perfect under makeup because it dries so quickly. Definitely worth trying - but expect a more long-term result if you use it consistently.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I bought this a few months ago, hoping it would combat my super dehydrated winter skin.
Well.. My skin is better, but it's still dehydrated. I'm not sure how much this even helped.

The texture of this is a bit sticky, and the first time I applied it left my skin really tight. You can really feel that you need a good moistruizer on top of this! I guess the "tightening" effect would be great for women with more mature skin, but for me it just felt strange.

The packagain isn't amazing. Product kept running out of the tupe and got stuck in the lid. Annoying.

- I'm not gonna repurchase, so I'm still on the hunt for a good hydrating serum. :-)