Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/31/2015 8:15:00 PM

Great product at reasonable price. It works great for me and I really can see a difference if I use it at night and follow with my moisturizer. In the morning my skin looks plumped, evened out and fresh. All in all great stuff and nothing else before (even much more expensive) made such a difference to the look of my skin. Can I recommend? I can see it doesn't work for some, but it does for me and others so it's a toss. I love it.

on 7/29/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Add me to the list of people not particularly impressed by this product. I was excited to try it but found it just did not seem to do much. It neither bothered nor benefited my skin. Someone described the texture as similar to "personal lubricant" - this is accurate. LOL! It absorbs fast which is great, allowing you to add moisturiser over the top. You should not wear a hyaluronic acid serum alone - unless you live in a sauna... It attracts moisture to the skin. If you live in a dry climate, it can have the reverse effect of pulling in dryness to your skin - unless you moisturise. Anyway, I think this is overpriced and a decidedly average product. I have since moved on to Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Lotion which is a much better product for me.

on 6/23/2015 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Doesn't really seem to do anything for my skin. I've noticed a little bit more moisture, but I think it's primarily because of another product I've been using. I'll use it until it's gone, but it's certainly been far from impressive. So many other products these days include hyaluronic acid, so this feels like an unnecessary (and expensive) extra step. It's not ridiculously expensive, and the tube will last a while, but is expensive as a stand-alone, one-ingredient product.

on 6/20/2015 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Hand to heart, I cannot live without this product. I'm so sad it's not living up to people's expectations! I am on a low dose Accutane regime, and my skin was getting very very dry. Once I started using this serum, my dryness completely disappeared. I use it every day immediately before my moisturizer. I'm on my second tube, and I will purchase again. I get this at Shopper's, the next time it's on sale I'm going to stock up!

on 6/8/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I learnt about this product after watching a video from Pixiewoo, the great make-up artists, bloggers and sisters from the UK.

- The price is fantastic and you can find it at many drugstores or beauty shops.
- Packaging is good although sometimes - specially after a flight - the product can go crazy and spill more product than needed.
- The product itself is fantastic and it breaks my heart that is not working for a lot of people. Why do I think is great? It simply helps my oil (Trilogy Rosehip Oil), eye cream (Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm) sunscreen (generally La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine or Fluide De La Mer) and moisturiser (I use many depending on my mood!) absorb completely.

I think the trick for me is: right after cleansing my face I spray some rose water (Jourlique Rosewater Balancing Mist) and while the skin is still 'wet' I apply the Hydraluron. AND while the skin is still 'wet' with the rose water and the Hydraluron I apply the oil, eye cream, etc. Please don't wait for the product to dry on your skin to then apply the rest of the products. I would say that is the biggest mistake. How I understand - and how I feel it works - is that the product is design to help the rest of your your products to be absorbed to deeper levels of your skin and maximize their potential.

The days I haven't used Hydraluron my skin (which is combination and tends to be dry) goes oily, very oily. A sign that my skin is thirsty and need some Hydraluron.

I'm under an air conditioned environment everyday for long hours, so I'm a moisture junkie. On my desk I always keep a bottle of Jourlique Rosewater Balancing Mist or The Body Shop Vitamine E Face Mist. But if I don't use Hydraluron all the above is not the same!

Try my trick and give it another go!

on 6/8/2015 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

PROs: It is easy to find at most drugstores and other shops. Packaging is also good quality

CONs: After watching videos on YouTube from several Vloggers, I gave it a go. It did nothing for my skin. It also means that my sensitive skin didn't react to it either. It made it neither better or worse. It is reasonably priced, however, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

I have tried the Hydraluron Mask, and it works better than the tube, however, there are many other masks that work better and provide my skin with much more hydration.

on 6/1/2015 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I purchased when a trusted skin blogger with dry skin raved about it. I have combination skin (some dry areas) and thought a serum to help hydrate and plum without being heavy would be a great addition to my skin care routine. Overall I really disliked this product. I tossed this and the skin moisture jelly out after persevering for a month and finding they required that I layer another moisturiser on top in order to avoid uncomfortably tight skin. I placed the jelly on top of serum and oil and it made my skin feel drier than before I added it. This may in fact be a skin dehydrator! I wouldn't repurchase or recommend them.

It didn't moisturise or plump. As compared with a good facial oil and light moisturiser this was a poor option. My skin looked wan and lack lustre and it felt tight in the cheeks. It didn't cause breakouts which is perhaps its one good quality other than price, availability and lovely minimalist packaging brand wide. The sheet masks in the same line however were very nice, they helped with plumping and with an oil and moisturiser on top they were a great way to rehydrate post long-haul flight. The masks because they come with only 4 uses to a pack are in reality far pricier than the serum and moisturise and there are cheaper options that do the same thing. I liked some of the other serums by Indeed but the hydraluron line has been a major disappointment.

on 5/28/2015 8:59:00 PM

I've been using this product for almost a week and have been very disappointed with the results. I bought it because I've been very happy with the EyeSilix product from the same company, and am on to my third tube of it. I have been looking for a new serum to try so I thought I would give this a go.
On first application, it goes on comfortably, like a gel. I then used my usual alphahydroxy acid night cream on top of it. It made my night cream feel a bit gummy, even though I waited till the gel had dried completely before using.
On the first morning, my skin felt dry and tight. I kept going for another few days, and my skin seems to be getting dryer and dryer, with fine lines accentuated and slight flaking. I am going to stop using this product in case it does any long-term damage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product twice now, i think indeed labs in general is fantastic for anyone eith sensitive skin which is what i have, it allows me to glide makeup on after putting a moisturiser over it. Although it does moisturise at first i find at the end of the day my skin is dehydrated again but it is a really good serum

8/10

I've only been using this for a few days, and I'm already returning it. Be forewarned, this is literally like putting personal lubricant on your face. It feels great, but it's not a moisturizer in and of itself. It goes under a regular moisturizer to provide a hydration boost. I used it under my Clinique moisture surge, which is a HG for my combination skin. Somehow, my skin felt dryer when I used this and the Clinique as opposed to just the Clinique. At first, I just noticed a general dry feeling/tightness in my face. My day two, I noticed a few flakes in my eyebrows. By day three, I have noticeable flakes on my forehead and temples. Although it may be coincidental, I noticed small, red bumps popping up on the sides of my nose and cheeks. I've also noticed my face looks really red, and that never happens. I wear sunscreen daily! Since this was the only thing that changed in my regime, I am going to assume it is the culprit. That, and it definitely doesn't moisturize my skin. The packaging is nice and simple, but the amount of product is stingy for the price. I guess I read about it so much on beauty blogs, I decided it might work for me. On the bright side, I only paid 19.99 for it(20% off regular price)and Ulta has a great return policy. I am so disappointed because it feels really good going on. . .but I don't think it does anything positive for my sensitive skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)