October 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Treatments (Face) - Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by annie917

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had given up on serums due to my skin being annoyingly sensitive and breakout prone, but I really fancied trying this one. I didn't want to buy the full size so I bought the little sample pack that Boots have for 12.99. So glad that I did, this stuff is fantastic. My skin was obviously very dehydrated because it just loves this. I slather the moisturiser on on top and it gets drunk up leaving very soft, smooth, plump skin. It definitely has improved the appearance of the fine lines on my forehead (I frown too much!). The 5ml sample lasted a good few days as you only need a tiny amount, and no breakouts. I forgot to put it on one morning and I could definitely see the difference in my skin, so have already been to Boots to buy the full size. The tube is going to last a long time, so I don't even think this product is particularly expensive. The one annoyance is the ridiculously large box in relation to tube size - this just makes you feel like the tube is smaller than it really is!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I wanted to try this for a very long time and now that I finally own it, it isn't that great. When I use it I don't really notice much difference except that my moisturiser seems to sink in quicker. It doesn't seem to help my skin retain extra moisture. But maybe if my skin was a little more dehydrated it might work a little better so I might give it another try in the Summer.

The product also leaks from the cap which is very annoying but not a deal breaker with the product. The small size with the high price tag might be for some though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised that some didn't like this.i find it quite miraculous. I have dry skin, use retin-a micro px at night and this as a serum during the day. Order of use for me is - cleanser - exfoliating toner, Hydraluron - day moisturizer and sunscreen on top of the moisturizer. I don't find this has aha! results, it's more like a silent partner. If I don't use it can tell, skin doesn't look and plump and rested. I barely use the size of a pea for the entire face and I always apply this before moisturizer but only during the day. I have backup upon backup of this, truly love it. The mason has more instant amazing results, the Moisture Jelly I do not care for, too dry for me. But this serum is amazing

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked the idea of this product. Sadly it did nothing for me. I finished the tube hoping for results but honestly didn't notice a thing. I've added a point because it is gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I absolutely hate this product. I have skin that's oily in the summer, and painfully dry and dehydrated in the winter. I bought this for my winter skin, after trying everything to eliminate flaking on my face. This not only didn't make a difference (after weeks upon weeks of use), it actually caused me to break out (and it was the only product I changed up, so it had to be this). I tried it on two separate occasions, and I broke out both times, so unfortunately this was a huge waste of money for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far I don't really get this product. I don't think it makes a difference whether I use it or not. I'll keep using it and see how it goes but I think I prefer products that give me more of an obvious and instant result. But maybe my skin just doesn't need it as badly. It's quite expensive from my point of view (ie when it doesn't seem to have an effect). If I would get great results with it, I'd be happy to pay the price. I probably won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Tuskygirl

I have had a weird bumpy skin texture on my cheeks for ages and thought I'd have to live with it but not now. I bought this from boots when it was on promotion and this together with Retinol reface has given me the best skin texture I've ever had!!! I use this twice a day with the Olay pro X moisturiser and combine it with the Retinol product at night. Amazing! I don't ever want to be without it as I am starting to see skin which soon won't be needing and foundation/ concealer or even powder!!! Will definitely recommend and buy again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have been wanting to buy this product for a long time but the price put me off. Now I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. I read that this is an excellent product for dehydrated skin but after applying this product my skin actually feels tight and uncomfortable even after I've applied my normal moisturizer on top. Perhaps this works well for oily dehydrated skin but not for dry dehydrated skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by debaser94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this a few months ago but I noticed no difference. It was actively dehydrating. Pretty good packaging though, and it goes on offer a lot (1/3 off) but even after the reduction I don't think it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

This is usually 24.99 but I got it on special offer at a 1/3 off for 16.65, I was always hesitant due to the price, however serums are one of the more expensive skincare items. I've only been using it for a week or so but I have noticed a drastic difference in my skin, it feels softer and looks brighter and healthier. Only thing I would change is the packaging, I would prefer if it came in a pump bottle. Cannot recommend enough :)