Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/22/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product so much I can't bear to go a day without it! I have very dehydrated skin so was looking for more hydration. At first when I put it on I didn't really see the fuss as it felt a bit sticky and uncomfortable (I was using too much! you only need a pea sized amount!) but after I got the amount right and then put my moisturiser on top - wow! My skin feels 100 times softer than before. I actually go though the day like a crazy lady touching my face because it's so soft! I put this on followed by a moisturiser in the am and by bedtime my skin still has a soft plump feel to it. I also wear this before bed with a night cream on top.
If you don't like this product can I ask - are you sure you're using it right because it's the greatest thing since the sliced pan :)

Normally in the interests of fairness and balance I try to see if there is a negative to a product - I can't on this i'm afraid.

on 3/9/2015 3:57:00 PM

I have dry skin and Im constantly on the hunt for hydrating products. I have used the Moisture Jelly in the same range which I absolutely love and when I went to repurchase it was out of stock so I picked up the tube instead. Firstly from reading some previous reviews this absolutely does not replace your moisturiser and should be worn underneath. I use this as the first step in my skincare routine and I find that it helps my other lotions and potions sink in that much better.

Hydraluron is one of those products that I didnt think was really doing anything until I stopped using it at which point I noticed that my skin just felt blah without it. All in all my skincare isnt the same without it and I will continue to repurchase albeit I do prefer the moisture jelly.

on 3/6/2015 11:23:00 AM

So I never write reviews on products but I felt I should after using this serum! I done my research before buying this, as I had heard so many amazing things about it but have slightly sensitive skin when it come to certain products, so wanted to see if anyone had reacted badly to this serum! I read quite a lot of reviews and the only cons I came across were that people either didn't notice a difference or broke out! So I decided to buy it. Last night I put it on underneath my moisturiser and woke up to find my face felt quite irritated, I looked in the mirror and it was BRIGHT red!!! I literally looked like a tomato and now my skin it is SO sore!! I'm hoping by applying lots of moisturiser it'll calm down soon but I thought I'd better write this review just to warn others with sensitive skin!

on 3/5/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After using this product about a year ago, I recently repurchased a tube as I wanted to add some hyaluronic acid into my "quest to conquer dry skin" routine.

After about three weeks of use, I'm still a bit on the fence with this one, as I haven't noticed any significant improvement in hydration. It also may have broken me out (which is odd for me) although I can't identify it as the culprit with certainty.

As many reviewers have noted, this product must be applied underneath moisturizer, as it is not itself a moisturizer, but rather helps skin draw in and retain moisture.

Pros: reasonably priced, straightforward ingredients, non-irritating, absorbs easily (if you don't apply too much - otherwise can be sticky) and has the potential to really help dry skin.

Cons: can be sticky if you put too much on, not an all-around serum as it doesn't contain any other active ingredients, not sure how effective it is.

Bottom line: I'm going to use up this tube but likely won't repurchase now that I've given it two chances; however, I think it's worth trying to see if it helps your skin retain moisture. For Canadians - it's often on sale at Shoppers. In the meantime, I'm going to keep searching for a more hydrating hyaluronic serum.

on 2/17/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am reviewing the serum AND the jelly. I am testing a theory that all the oils I have been nourishing my skin with have been feeding demodex mites and exacerbating my rosacea. I needed something that deeply hydrated without adding oil. (A lot of oil-free moisturisers aren't really oil-free at all) A week into use (and two very long-haul flights and a complete change of season), I am beginning to think I'm onto something. I use the jelly in the morning, and the serum under the jelly at night. My redness should be glaring right now, and I think this is calming it. I will report back as time goes on.

on 1/19/2015 11:39:00 PM

Does hydrate under moisturizer but I have tried to incorporate it into my routine three different times (weeks apart) and I have gotten a small pimple after each use.

on 12/31/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'd love for people to know how to use this product before they rate it badly.
You put it UNDER your moisturizer. It itself is not a moisturizer.
If you used it correctly then by all means, rate it however you like.

I like this product a lot, it helps my moisturizer work more effectively.
However I'm not sure if it breaks me out, it's been really hard for me to figure it out. So I've been using it around my eye area (not too close and only a little), which seems to work nicely.

I'm not sure I would buy this product again just because I'm not reliant on it and I don't think I would truly miss it if it was gone. My skin also isn't as dry as it used to be when I was using harsher products, so I don't need it as much as I used to.

on 12/28/2014 3:30:00 PM

This hydraluron serum has a light gel texture. It did nothing was not moisturizing and was slightly sticky. After it is absorbed skin was less sticky but still dry even though I have combination skin and applying anything after cause the product to ball up. This was more like aloe gel just sticky. I notice it cause me to breakout. It does not help retain moisturizer which hyaluronic acid supposed to do. It contains carbomer which is comedogenic. This is a expensive serum for a drug store product with cheap quality ingredients that claims to be a hyaluronic serum. I have tried different brands of hyaluronic acid serum that are cheaper and don't have bad ingredients that work better. Drug store products are usually bad they do nothing or irritated the skin or even making the skin worse.

on 11/21/2014 6:54:00 PM

This stuff is soooooo good. I used to use Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster which really made a difference to my skin - helped with breakouts, more soft and smooth. But the price tag was too much to continue using it. Lo and behold - Hydraluron! Basically does the same thing as the SHB but for $35 (AUD) and it's available at Priceline. It's made my skin appear more even and helped control breakouts. Plus it never feels dry anymore - always soft and supple! This stuff is truly great, I will be buying this forever.

on 11/21/2014 1:33:00 PM

This stuff is amazing.
I had excema under my eyes due to retinol sensitivity and the fine lines were just getting worse. There were dry, scaly bits under my eyes and make up was just making the whole thing worse. I felt like i had aged 10 years before my time and was so depressed. I also felt that eye creams were making the excema worse and really wanted an eye cream that would work and not irritate my sensitive eye area.
I bought indeed labs Hydraluron sample size and also a full size tube of the eysilix. I put a tiny amount of the eysilix on, then 10 mins later i put some hydraluron on and then finally a vitamin E cream.
I literally could not believe the results. All the dry bits completely disappeared overnight and after a few days the skin under my eyes was soft supple and plumped out. No more scaly bits! The skin under my eyes was much smoother and softer and fine lines greatly reduced.

I have spent a complete fortune on eye creams over the years but i have to say the combination of eysilix plus hydraluron is impressive. Im delighted with the results and think the search for the perfect eye cream is over!

Popular Treatments (Face)