April 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Treatments - Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LIked the gel feeling but it did zero for me. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

I used to have really dry patches on my skin, until I changed a number of products in my daily skincare routine. One thing I added was hydraluron, and I did see positive results rather quickly. I've been using this consistently mornings and nights and I do feel it helps to keep my skin hydrated. I will say though that my skin seems rather dependent on it now - when I ran out of my tube and didn't use it for a couple of days I noticed some small dry patches reappearing. I've repurchased this numerous times and never skip an application! It's perfect under makeup because it dries so quickly. Definitely worth trying - but expect a more long-term result if you use it consistently.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this a few months ago, hoping it would combat my super dehydrated winter skin.
Well.. My skin is better, but it's still dehydrated. I'm not sure how much this even helped.

The texture of this is a bit sticky, and the first time I applied it left my skin really tight. You can really feel that you need a good moistruizer on top of this! I guess the "tightening" effect would be great for women with more mature skin, but for me it just felt strange.

The packagain isn't amazing. Product kept running out of the tupe and got stuck in the lid. Annoying.

- I'm not gonna repurchase, so I'm still on the hunt for a good hydrating serum. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is another product that is not for those who are drier skin. I use this product to hydrate my combo skin (mainly the oily part). I use this under my normal moisturizer to act as a serum. This does an amazing job of hydrating my skin and keeping it glowing. I have very sensitive skin and I have not had any kind of reaction or break out to this product. It doesn't smell like anything either.

It is small for the price, but I think well worth it. My skin doesn't feel tight and dehydrated anymore. My skin looks better than ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by rainbowseason

I think this product is more for helping ur skin from under than removing ur already peeling dry skin on the outside. That may be reason why for some people they think it doesn't work. It's meant to help improve moisture level like instructed still require to put other moisturizers on top. I find this product really help my skin to stay plump and just better overall. I put this on after I wash my face and carry on with moisturizer then primer then makeup. Much better using this than without it. But for some people if they break out on it then definitely it's not for them. Worth a try if it works for you then it's so worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by rubyred23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using hydraluron for about three weeks in the morning and in the evening. I use it after cleansing and before putting on my moisturiser.

I was recommended this by a friend who is an avid follower of Caroline Hirons' blog. I am prone to dry skin and the winter definitely takes a toll on my skin. The skin on my cheeks either side of nose can feel like patches of sandpaper. I am always on the look out for something that will help my skin stay hydrated while also not full of chemicals and synthetic ingredients. So far I am liking this product but not LOVING it - at least not yet. I don't think it's as wonderful as Caroline Hirons seems to think. I still have dry patches on my skin which I can feel when I touch my face.

However, over the past couple of weeks I do see an improvement in the appearance of my skin overall. I can't pinpoint it exactly but my skin seems a bit brighter. I think this product helps give me a glow when worn under makeup. That in itself is a good result.
I have already used quite a bit of the tube. I notice that this stuff just disappears as soon as I smear it onto my face so I put a bit extra on. (This is probably an indication of how dehydrated my skin is!).

I will continue to use the product. Overall I am pleased enough. It is 30euro normally but I got it for 20euro in Boots on special offer. I would try and buy it on special offer again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by monty2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry and dehydrated but oily skin that's also sensitive and mild rosacea, but my skin is clear and I rarely breakout. I really wanted to love this serum, my skin has been so dehydrated and flaky I hoped this would balance it out.

Upon application it sinks in very quickly, I had to do small areas at a time (but I'm guessing that's because my skin is so dehydrated it just absorbed super fast?), skin felt very smooth immediately after but also tight, I had to use more moisturizer than normal to get it feeling normal again. Very soon after my skin started to feel warm and stayed that way until the morning, though it had lessened by then ( I applied at night). Skin did look plump, but too plump? I have round cheeks and this plumped up the bottoms of them between lips and mouth and made me look rounder. I did use again the next day (morning) and the day after and got the same results. (I did also try Dormer 211 which also has hyaluronic acid and had the same results). I will note that my skin to the touch feels really nice and smooth, but the redness and flushing/plumping was too much for my skin. Upon further reading it seems there's debate as to whether hyaluronic acid can cause damage in the long run, will have to reasearch this I was under the impression it was good for skin.

I gave two lippies because the price is decent ($24.99 Canadian) and packaging had a lot of information on the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by missellenadams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Poli93

On the fence about this one. On one side, I use it every night and like to think it's doing well. On the other I haven't seen any wow results. My skin is brighter and softer and slightly clearer but that may be due to me taking better care of it and taking supplements/eating healthier... I'm not sure it's all thanks to Hydraluron. From what I gather it's one of those "don't know how good it is till its gone" products, so I'm scared to stop using it! Caroline Hirons raves about this and she lists a whole bunch of reasons it's great for skin- so far she's never been wrong.
The first one I bought was by spending my Boots points, and over the holidays I bought another tube since mine is bound to run out anytime now (it lasts ages, I will give you that) and it was on offer, but other than that to be honest I'm not too sure I'd spend so much on it.
I feel a goof facial oil would work better and give more moisture, but maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention to the changes in my skin.
I do recommend it because it sure as hell won't do anything BAD to your skin, but can't say I've seen the impressive results I was hoping for.

*UPDATE* My original tube is still going strong! So at least for the high price tag you get A LOT of use out of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by xprabs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

http://fourhundredand4.blogspot.co.uk/ hydraluron review´╗┐