August 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Treatments (Face) - Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by debaser94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this a few months ago but I noticed no difference. It was actively dehydrating. Pretty good packaging though, and it goes on offer a lot (1/3 off) but even after the reduction I don't think it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

This is usually 24.99 but I got it on special offer at a 1/3 off for 16.65, I was always hesitant due to the price, however serums are one of the more expensive skincare items. I've only been using it for a week or so but I have noticed a drastic difference in my skin, it feels softer and looks brighter and healthier. Only thing I would change is the packaging, I would prefer if it came in a pump bottle. Cannot recommend enough :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This sucked. It did not increase the efficacy of my current moisturizer. In fact, it made my skin dryer. I've been using it for about two weeks under my day and night cream. Meh. Going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by catlady561

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for 6 weeks and have found a noticeable difference in my face. People ask me if I have lost weight as my skin is taut and they remark on my smoothe skin. I recently had my passport photo taken and when compared to the photo taken 5 yrs ago I look 10 years younger. I will continue to use this product. I use it every morning and some evenings and always follow up with restveratrol moisturizer. Love the effect!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by amandamg61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This a great product and extremely affordable. It also last for quite a while.
I think the problem a lot of reviewers have had is that they expect this to be a super-moisturiser. As far as I understand this is not what it is designed to do. What it does for me is really boost the performance and retention of my daily/evening moisturiser.
When you apply it it does make your skin feel quite taut and dry and you wonder what is going on. But then add a layer of your usual moisturiser ad wow! It seems to at least double it's effectiveness. No greasiness as your moisturiser still sinks in but a much, much better feeling of hydration.
I would advise using this after a serum but before a day or night cream. I use it morning and evening and on the backs of my hands before I use handcream.
Highly recommended and I will keep purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LIked the gel feeling but it did zero for me. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

I used to have really dry patches on my skin, until I changed a number of products in my daily skincare routine. One thing I added was hydraluron, and I did see positive results rather quickly. I've been using this consistently mornings and nights and I do feel it helps to keep my skin hydrated. I will say though that my skin seems rather dependent on it now - when I ran out of my tube and didn't use it for a couple of days I noticed some small dry patches reappearing. I've repurchased this numerous times and never skip an application! It's perfect under makeup because it dries so quickly. Definitely worth trying - but expect a more long-term result if you use it consistently.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I bought this a few months ago, hoping it would combat my super dehydrated winter skin.
Well.. My skin is better, but it's still dehydrated. I'm not sure how much this even helped.

The texture of this is a bit sticky, and the first time I applied it left my skin really tight. You can really feel that you need a good moistruizer on top of this! I guess the "tightening" effect would be great for women with more mature skin, but for me it just felt strange.

The packagain isn't amazing. Product kept running out of the tupe and got stuck in the lid. Annoying.

- I'm not gonna repurchase, so I'm still on the hunt for a good hydrating serum. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is another product that is not for those who are drier skin. I use this product to hydrate my combo skin (mainly the oily part). I use this under my normal moisturizer to act as a serum. This does an amazing job of hydrating my skin and keeping it glowing. I have very sensitive skin and I have not had any kind of reaction or break out to this product. It doesn't smell like anything either.

It is small for the price, but I think well worth it. My skin doesn't feel tight and dehydrated anymore. My skin looks better than ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by rainbowseason

I think this product is more for helping ur skin from under than removing ur already peeling dry skin on the outside. That may be reason why for some people they think it doesn't work. It's meant to help improve moisture level like instructed still require to put other moisturizers on top. I find this product really help my skin to stay plump and just better overall. I put this on after I wash my face and carry on with moisturizer then primer then makeup. Much better using this than without it. But for some people if they break out on it then definitely it's not for them. Worth a try if it works for you then it's so worth it