September 2, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Rose Taffeta #174

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by nikkioh84

Beautiful, neutral pink/rose/lilac colour... the formulation took some getting used to for me (I prefer thicker, creamier textures). The formulation of this is rather thin and slips around. It is however very pigmented and has better lasting power than would be expected from the feel of the texture on the lips. Very impressed and am already considering buying a backup for when I run out (feeling rather certain this may become my go-to every day lip colour, especially for the office).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Makenzie4126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipstick. Perfect for everyday and the formula of these lipsticks are AMAZING. I use this one almost everyday because the color is just so perfect! Definitely a must try and the packaging is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the formula of this lipstick. It's smooth and moisturizing, probably most like MAC creemsheen or amplified cream. Has a little shine to it so you don't necessarily need a gloss. It lasts as long as one can expect a lipstick to last (3-4 hours if you don't eat). I love this color. Is a medium pinky purple raspberry shade. I love to layer this over MAC speed dial to give it a more vibrant raspberry hue. It was a lot darker and brighter than I was expecting, but very wearable (and I'm not very brave with lipsticks).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by denns

Wonderful neutral pink shade that seems to go great with every makeup look. This looks just a smidge darker than an MLBB on my NW20 lips, but it goes great with my skin tone and the pink brightens up my face without adding anything really noticeable. The slightly glossy effect also makes my lips look fuller and so pretty! I keep this in my purse 24/7 and reach for it when I'm out, regardless of what lip color I started the day with. Love this formula, and this color especially - not drying, although the lasting power could use some work. But I love it so much that I couldn't bear to take off a lippie :) Great for any time of year, any makeup look! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, it's one of the lipsticks I reach for most. It's a muted pink color on my NC30 skin. It feels great and keeps my lips hydrated. It's not super long lasting but I don't really mind that. It's great for everyday or if you're going for a dramatic eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

good color payoff and smooth, I am a asian and this color turn out a slightly purple pinky nude on me, really pretty with a slightly gold reflect in it. a good nude not make you like sick. almost finished!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

rose taffeta on my NC42 pigmented lips comes out to a lilac pink. its not the best pink for me, but its wearable & brightens up my face. the formula is sooo smooth and its very opaque. good color payoff. theres another shade thats more brown/nude looking, i think i will buy that one next. i had a $3.00 coupon off at CVS so i paid $8.00 for this. packaging is very cute. very light scent, you'd have to stick your nose up to it to smell it.