July 22, 2014 | 2225 users online

Hair Styling Tools - The Wet Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow I had no idea that a brush could make such a positive difference. I love this brush so much. It detangles so easily, there is no painful tugging or anything. It's so much easier to comb through my hair after a shower now and it makes my hair look so nice. When my hair is dry, it makes it nice and fluffy after combing. Will definitely keep repurchasing whenever I go to Target and throw all of my other brushes out.

It's a little pricey for a brush but completely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lauren10409

Hands down this is the best brush I've ever used. I don't need to use my detangling spray anymore. The price is good too! This is a must have. You'll wish you bought it sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by hasnijabosnia777

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING!! I have very thin, long hair that falls out easily with brushing and styling. The Wet Brush has saved my hair from falling out and makes it so easy to brush after washing which used to be a huge struggle before regardless of products I used. I notice my hair is getting stronger and healthier as I've been using this miracle brush. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who has been seeing more and more hair on their current brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely amazing ! I am a hair stylist and could not live without these brushes . Plus a momma and my daughter loves this this brush she calls it her no more tangles brush . My extentions love it too! It's gentle no ripping or tearing. But don't blow dry with it I found out the hard way it melts lol .

Overall in love with the while line

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this brush sooo much. i have awful hair and it always gets ripped out when i use a normal brush! this brush is the answer to my prayers. thank you

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this brush is awesome for wet hair. especially if its super curly. i love my wet brush. dont leave home without it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by quickclamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love love love this brush! i have very thick very long hair very curly and normal brushes and just impossible to use. this brush easily tames my wet hair. i will never go back to a normal brush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Domssmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I have naturally dark curly and frizzy hair that is dyed blonde. Needless to say I have damage and breakage. I got the wet brush to help prevent split ends and more breakage. It works wonderful on my hair. I can start brushing from roots to tip instead of tips to top without the brush getting stuck in my hair. This has replaced all my other brushes. I use it on dry hair too. Only complaint is that it seems that after a few months it's wearing down and I will probably have to purchase a back up soon. They also do come in travel sizes so I bought one for my three year old son too. He doesn't like to have his hair messed with so this is an easy way to quickly brush his hair without pain from detangling

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is worth the hype! I purchased this brush in Babies R Us (United States) and it is affordable. I used this in the shower since my hair is hard to manage and it makes my shower experience much better. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So lately I've been prone to breakage and hair loss. My hair dresser told me that it might be time to get a new hairbrush as my old one might be pulling my hair too much. She recommended the Wet Brush. I found it at Target for 10 dollars. It looked just like any other brush but I purchased it since I was willing to try anything an I needed a new brush anyways. I washed my hair that night and when my hair is wet its' most prone to being snagged out and shedding. I used my new Wet Brush and WOW. I was able to brush my hair with so much ease! No snagging, no pulling, no pain and not NEARLY as much hair on the brush afterwards. It glides through the hair and you almost don't feel it. I have very thick long wavy hair and it works like a dream. I honestly didn't expect that much from this brush but it's really exceeded all my expectations. Besides it working amazingly, it comes in a bunch of bright colors (I got mine in a bright lemon yellow color) but they also carry pink, blue, black, purple and orange. I also bought a mini version of this brush for my purse on the go because I liked it so much. The price is great and it's carried at Target, Sally Beauty, Amazon and The Wet Brush website. I haven't seen it sold in that many other drugstores though so my only criticism is that I wish it were more widely available. Other than that this brush is a fantastic product and I would recommend and repurchase.