August 30, 2014 | 1010 users online

Hair Styling Tools - The Wet Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by LaurAnnika

I will most likely never buy a different hairbrush. I have very fine hair that likes to tangle every chance it gets. This is a miracle worker, even without any detangling product. It makes brushing painless, quick, and overall a total breeze. It's also incredibly gentle and never tugs or breaks my hair. I can't recommend this enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Riri99

Why haven't I heard of this brush before! I have crazy curly hair and wide tooth combs just don't cut it! This brush is amazing! Great for de tangling hair right out of the shower! The best part is, that the bristles aren't super stubborn and firm! They are flexible so your hair won't break as much!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JezebelTruant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush tremendously. I have to take a point off because my hair is too thick to use it while dry. However, I have yet to find a brush that can handle my hair.

It takes a lot of time, but I can get this through my hair when it is wet... Which I can't even do with a wide tooth comb. Before the Wet Brush, I used to just comb my hair with my fingers ad let air dry before trying to actually brush it out.

My husband often steals this brush for himself and adores it. His hair is as long as mine, but normal thickness. I have very sleek and straight hair down to my mid-back. It is very difficult to care for, but is much easier with such a tool.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this. Really does get out all the tangles with no ripping or tugging at my scalp. I use this in the shower post co wash and it works really well. It doesn't work as well on dry hair but that's to be expected. The bristles really are too flexible for that and my hair is way too densely tangled. But I really do love it for detangling in the shower. I wouldn't know how well it compares to say the tangle teezer, but it works way better than a standard wide tooth comb. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow I had no idea that a brush could make such a positive difference. I love this brush so much. It detangles so easily, there is no painful tugging or anything. It's so much easier to comb through my hair after a shower now and it makes my hair look so nice. When my hair is dry, it makes it nice and fluffy after combing. Will definitely keep repurchasing whenever I go to Target and throw all of my other brushes out.

It's a little pricey for a brush but completely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lauren10409

Hands down this is the best brush I've ever used. I don't need to use my detangling spray anymore. The price is good too! This is a must have. You'll wish you bought it sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by hasnijabosnia777

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING!! I have very thin, long hair that falls out easily with brushing and styling. The Wet Brush has saved my hair from falling out and makes it so easy to brush after washing which used to be a huge struggle before regardless of products I used. I notice my hair is getting stronger and healthier as I've been using this miracle brush. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who has been seeing more and more hair on their current brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely amazing ! I am a hair stylist and could not live without these brushes . Plus a momma and my daughter loves this this brush she calls it her no more tangles brush . My extentions love it too! It's gentle no ripping or tearing. But don't blow dry with it I found out the hard way it melts lol .

Overall in love with the while line

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this brush sooo much. i have awful hair and it always gets ripped out when i use a normal brush! this brush is the answer to my prayers. thank you

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this brush is awesome for wet hair. especially if its super curly. i love my wet brush. dont leave home without it