The Wet Brush

4.8

on 7/31/2015 1:20:00 PM

I was looking for something to replace the Tangle Teezer, which I absolutely hate. I actually passed this up a couple of times because it didn't look like anything special. Well, looks can be deceiving. It is amazing. Removes tangles easily, painlessly and doesn't rip out my hair in the process. As others have also commented, I use it on dry hair as well and it works just as well. LOVE IT!

on 7/19/2015 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

honestly the best brush I've ever used. i have 3 brushes and i will buy another if one breaks but they're so durable i doubt it will. it detangles super easy and it amazing for my long thick hair.

on 7/18/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

On my second brush now.My hair is wavy and tangle prone.It used to hurt with the usual brushes,but starting to detangle from ends works well for me.I start the very 1/4 from the ends,brush them out and then move up a bit and finally from the scalp.But still it is painful and i usually lose a lot of hair.With wet brush,it is easier to detangle and no pain.However i still loose the same amount of hair and it is hard to clean the brush,but still i love it because it is painless to brush my hair out of tangles.
I buy them at sallys.These are like $10 and sometimes sally's send 15 to 20% off coupons to members.

I have thick, curly hair that always seemed to tangle even right after brushing it but when using this brush my hair is smooth and tangle-free. Not only do I enjoy brushing my hair but it does its job. The amount of hair breaking off and falling out as I brush is little to none which is a first. I also feel it is reasonably priced especially in regards to the performance of the brush. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new hair brush

on 6/2/2015 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Before the Wet Brush, I was using the Tangle Teaser, but this one's a keeper. It's great on my thick hair, whether wet or dry, and never causes any damage. The tangle teaser was doing a good job on wet hair, but it's not as good as the Wet Brush.

on 5/24/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

For me, this should actually be called "The Everything Brush" because I use it when my hair is both wet and dry, and either way it is an absolute godsend. I have very fine hair that has the tendency to tangle in the shower, and using a comb to detangle when my hair is still wet can oftentimes be quite painful. I don't know what it is about this brush, but it just doesn't get caught in the tangles, so therefore no pain. I also take this brush a step further and use it when I blow dry. I never quite got the hang of using a round brush (and I honestly just don't have the patience to learn), and by using The Wet Brush, it actually seems to make my hair dry faster. Again, I don't know what it is, but I'm not complaining one bit. No more tangles, no more pain...it's awesome!

on 4/28/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush detangles my very long thick hair (it ends just above my navel) easily, even when wet. Its bristles glide through tangles with ease. It does what is says. The only thing that bothers me is how to clean it. Its bristles are so long that I have a hard time cleaning the base without bending the bristles. Any suggestions on how to clean this brush without bending the bristles too much? It works so well I already repurchased another normal size one and a small one, which is so cute!

on 4/19/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've always been tender headed, which is a nightmare because I've always kept my hair long (always past my shoulders). I now dye it and heat style it regularly. My hair is thick but the individual hairs are very fine so they break so easily. They also tangle if you so much as look at them wrong. Keeping my hair brushed, healthy, and tangle free was near impossible. I always had massive amounts of breakage and split ends.
This brush fixed all of that (by "all of that", I mean the problems directly related to tangles and brushing). For me, the brush still hurts and breakage still occurs, but it's no where near as bad as normal, and it only occurs when my hair is really knotted (there are times where my hair kinda mats and the only way I can get anything through it is if I soak the area in argan oil). I've gone through two of these brushes so far over the course of a year (I currently have 3 different styles, and two of the original). I used to go through a brush a month.
The packaging for this brush (like the actual plastic it comes in) is amazing. It's so easy to open and I love it. Plus the price is pretty reasonable for the performance of the brush. I've bought expensive brushes per recommendation of my hair stylist that didn't come close to how good this brush works. The topper is that they come in so many different colors (more than your average hair brush at least). I have yet to buy one of the same color. Honestly, you need to try this brush if you have long or easily tangled hair. I wish this had been around when I was a child; it would've saved a lot of time and frustration (seeing as how I was a screamer).

on 4/15/2015 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use the paddle one and I much prefer it over tangle teaser.
It doesn't pull my hair like tangle teaser and the bristles are super nice on my scalp i actually brush my hair more now since I purchased this.

It doesn't frizz my hair any more than it (tangle teaser frizzed more), but i wish there was a brush to control frizz.

on 3/30/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i love this brush. i can't brush my hair when it's dry or else it poofs (it's curly), and this brush is perfect for in-shower use. it's very gentle on hair and great for brushing conditioner through. only downside is the gentleness of the bristles means even more brushing to get knots and things like that out. i don't mind, though.