The Wet Brush

4.8

on 4/19/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've always been tender headed, which is a nightmare because I've always kept my hair long (always past my shoulders). I now dye it and heat style it regularly. My hair is thick but the individual hairs are very fine so they break so easily. They also tangle if you so much as look at them wrong. Keeping my hair brushed, healthy, and tangle free was near impossible. I always had massive amounts of breakage and split ends.
This brush fixed all of that (by "all of that", I mean the problems directly related to tangles and brushing). For me, the brush still hurts and breakage still occurs, but it's no where near as bad as normal, and it only occurs when my hair is really knotted (there are times where my hair kinda mats and the only way I can get anything through it is if I soak the area in argan oil). I've gone through two of these brushes so far over the course of a year (I currently have 3 different styles, and two of the original). I used to go through a brush a month.
The packaging for this brush (like the actual plastic it comes in) is amazing. It's so easy to open and I love it. Plus the price is pretty reasonable for the performance of the brush. I've bought expensive brushes per recommendation of my hair stylist that didn't come close to how good this brush works. The topper is that they come in so many different colors (more than your average hair brush at least). I have yet to buy one of the same color. Honestly, you need to try this brush if you have long or easily tangled hair. I wish this had been around when I was a child; it would've saved a lot of time and frustration (seeing as how I was a screamer).

on 4/15/2015 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use the paddle one and I much prefer it over tangle teaser.
It doesn't pull my hair like tangle teaser and the bristles are super nice on my scalp i actually brush my hair more now since I purchased this.

It doesn't frizz my hair any more than it (tangle teaser frizzed more), but i wish there was a brush to control frizz.

on 3/30/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love this brush. i can't brush my hair when it's dry or else it poofs (it's curly), and this brush is perfect for in-shower use. it's very gentle on hair and great for brushing conditioner through. only downside is the gentleness of the bristles means even more brushing to get knots and things like that out. i don't mind, though.

on 3/18/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Best product I have bought in years! I was super skeptical and debated for months spending the $10.99 on the conditioning paddle brush from Target. I really regret not buying this brush sooner.
My hair is so tangly that hair stylists have to blow dry before cutting because they cant get a comb in it. I usually slather my hair with bucket loads of conditioner at home before I even think about putting a wide tooth comb or paddle brush thru it.
Not anymore. This brush is an absolute miracle whether I use it to comb thru conditioner in the shower, brushing thru damp hair after the shower, or even dry wakeup morning hair.

I used to cry as a child when my parents came at me with a brush. Kids have it easy these days.

on 3/9/2015 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this brush. From just looking at it I never understood the hype. I bought a Tangle Teezer before but wasn't perfectly happy with it, so I eventually but the Wet Brush, this brush really goes detangles without and snags, it just goes softly sweetly through your locks. I even bought the travel sized one to carry with me in my handbag. Comes in a range of colours and is very affordable, what more could you want?

This brush lives up to what it claims to do. Brushing wet hair can be a nightmare when you have long THICK hair, but this brush glides right through and detangles rather quickly. I've used it at times when my hair was sopping wet, and then again at times when it was just damp. Either way, the results were the same (and painless).

The only downside to this would be that it pranks down your hair. To avoid this I usually brush it out in section or shake my hair out when I'm done.

on 3/1/2015 6:02:00 PM

I'm 36 and have never been able to Brush my hair, a brush was only for smoothing out a ponytail And the only thing that would go All the way through my horse hair is a pik..till now. Not sure what makes the Wet Brush so special because it looks like an ordinary brush,but this sucker is really great and it even feels good. It glides trough the hair so smoothly. This purchase was for my son,but I'll be buying myself one asap.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I saw all the good reviews for this hair brush and I figured I'd give it a try. I was incredibly skeptical, I've had a bad history with brushing my curls. Many brushes make my hair feel like straw, get all frizzy and yank out my hair. But not this one!
I used it while my hair was damp, after I put my usual products in it. I was shocked at how well this worked for my hair! The brush went smoothly through my hair, it didn't get caught on knots or yank out hairs. And it did not hurt my scalp. It de-tangled all my curls nicely and there was only ONE strand of hair in the brush by the time I was done. It worked better than the wide-toothed comb I've been using for years!
Definitely glad I bought this, it really is different than other brushes. I love it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

BEST FOR DETANGLING WITHOUT THE PAIN AND RIPPING

on 1/31/2015 6:39:00 PM

This brush is my second one so I can take it when I traval, and it is absolutely awsome!

I have had problems with my over processed hair tangling when its wet, for years, and this brush just glides through it now.
What used to take me half an hour to comb through with much pulling, breaking and hair lose, now takes a couple of minutes, and the amazing part is there is very little hair left in the brush afterwards as well!

I have also started using Pantene Pro-V Youth Protect 7 BB Crème, which is like a leave in conditioner but very light and non-greasy. This stuff is also fantastic for detangling and helping repair damaged hair. This with the Wet Brush together are simply amazing.

Truly a magic brush, and I highly highly recommend it. :)