April 16, 2014 | 1044 users online

Hair Styling Tools - The Wet Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by jennxrawr

Love this brush so far but it smells TERRIBLE. It makes my hair smells weird. I really hope it goes away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Can I give this brush TEN stars???

I have baby fine hair that tangles horribly after I shampoo it. I can remember the tears as a kid when my mother tried to get a comb through my tangled mop. My hairdresser showed me this and bam! I was sold.

I now own 20 of these brushes purchased from eBay. I never want to be without one of these suckers. I have a husband who tends to borrow my brushes and not return them. I tend to take my brushes on vacation and weekend get aways an then proceed to lose them. I have these stashed in my car, in my purse & at the office so I'm always prepared...like a Girl Scout!

I love the Wet Brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Caleeesi

My younger sister has thick, curly hair and always complains about brushing her hair so I bought her one of these brushes after reading good reviews. It was a bit on the pricy end- $17 Canadian- from my hair salon, but this is the only brush my sister will use. No more tears after bath time. It's really been a life saver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have no idea what it is about this brush but it makes brushing hair so much easier. It looks very ordinary but somehow it works! I am also a fan of tangle teezer but the bristles on that one are so sparse that you often miss a knot and later wonder why your hair is a little tangled if you just brushed it...but this one doesn't miss anything. I use it in the shower and it manages to even make brushing wet hair easy. It works just as well on dry hair. I don't think I've discovered one knot in my hair since I started using it (if you use it daily), but before that I was always self conscious about it. I love it, would repurchase and will definitely recommend it to all my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by mimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is a godsend. Picked it up from my local CosmoProf for $4.99-- not sure what it retails for non-licensed people. I have thick, fine, wavy hair that knots terribly at the nape of my neck. After getting out of the shower, I start from the bottom of the hair and work my way up-- which a lot of people don't do, but are supposed to-- and I'm finished after a few swipes. Then I finish with leave-in conditioner and style. So easy! It makes brushing my hair go from 5 minutes to 30 seconds.

Also, as a hairstylist, I am able to get through adorable-but-raggedy children's hair with this brush. We have a couple in the salon that are life savers because their parents don't brush their child's hair or tell them to do so before coming in for a haircut. Saves time in the salon so I don't waste 15 minutes just brushing hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jennyB33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush it detangles my hair when its wet and doesn't pull my hair out when it's dry, the bristles aren't sharp so they don't hurt my head. I would deff, recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by jstanothrgrl24

I received the wet brush as a gift and I *love* it! I have very thick, tangly hair that is difficult to brush after washing. I used to use a wide toothed comb, but it was always such a hassle and it would pull out a lot of hair. Thank god for the wet brush because it glides right through my hair (wet or dry) with ease with little pull out! I will use this brush forever and I'm thinking about buying a backup as soon as I can!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by DoNotGoGentle19

My hair can get very hard to brush, with all the tangles and knots in my hair, since I have thick longish wavy/curly hair. My previous brush broke at the handle while using it, so I needed an new one, that would work better on my hair. I discovered the wet brush when hearing about it from my favorite beauty guru on youtube so I looked it up and there were many good reviews, so I decided to buy it to try it out my self. The "wet" brush claims to not tear or snag when brushing your hair, but when I tried it, it would still snag my hair and even break the ends even with a detangler. The problem with this brush is since it has smaller bristles, it just skips over my knots. It doesn't work through them and get rid of it all unless I brush through my hair many, many times. But this is when I use it with dry hair. It's slightly better to use when my hair is wet, but it still misses knots.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by yasminamo

I would definitely buy this product again! I don't know how it brushes the way it does.. but it's amazing! My friend who is a swimmer recommended it to me and I don't want to use any other brush other than the Wet Brush! She has the most tangled hair I've ever seen because she swims, but it's so easy for her to brush it because of this brush! We don't even need to use a detangling product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by thatonegalsteph

I've got fine, slightly wavy hair. It tangles like no ones business--especially since I started dying it (now trying to grow it out again). I normally really hate brushing my hair because on top of everything else, I have a super sensitive scalp. I'm talking, take Tylenol or Advil because brushing hurts it that bad, sensitive. This brush works wonders. I will say, my hair does need to wet or damp for it to work to it's full potential and to *not* cause breakage. It works pretty good dry, but it does snag and cause breakage in my case (again, when dry). Overall, I would highly recommend this product. It's been a lifesaver for me :)