October 24, 2014 | 910 users online

Fragrances - Harvey Prince Hello

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This I didn't expect to like. It seemed like another Harvey Prince that I am meh about, but I really like this one. It's somewhat fruity but its not bad. I tend to go for more heavier fragrances with musk and woods, but I do enjoy this and people think I smell nice.

It has meyer lemon, white grapefruit, & satsuma mandarin from what I can find. Honestly, I smell a floral, but I cannot figure it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't understand the good reviews here. This perfume is sickening and gross. It smells like oranges and vanilla mixed with sewage, per my significant other. I generally am fussy about perfumes, but can get why someone likes one. Like Pink Sugar type perfumes smell like an alcohol sweet teen to me, but I can at least understand why someone would like it. This one I actually can't imagine a person, place or situation in which someone would find this scent appealing. I'm very confused about the positive reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AndreaG

This is a wonderfully sunny, uplifting fragrance. I adore most of Harvey Prince's fragrance for their amazing sillage and longevity, high quality ingredients, and overall just great smelling scents. And Hello once again exceeds my expectations. Although it is a fruity floral scent, it isn't one of those syrupy commercial confections you find everywhere -- especially in those teenybopper celeb fragrances. This is all Hawaiian plumeria and rich fruit...you just want to breathe in deeply and take it all in. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I received this in my September BoxyCharm. I feel like perfumes are hard to give in a box because everyone has different scents they like but this seems to be universally liked. It is very summery smelling and very fresh! I definitely think I'll be repurchasing after I run out of the travel size.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by biginagua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in love with the scent and feel of this body cream. It is so light, but delicious. A new fave for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This is such a frustrating scent! It is so delicious, fresh, and feminine for the spring and summer I just love wearing it. The plumeria is really brought out in this perfume. The downside is that the perfume has very little staying power. I spritz it on and after just a few hours I cannot smell myself anymore. I do not enjoy being drenched in perfume, but I do enjoy being able to catch a whiff of it from time to time. I would repurchase this product, provided the company makes a stronger batch of it (maybe an eau de parfum) or investigates a way to extend the longevity. Otherwise, this is just money spent for five minutes of fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ceeceedrew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in my birchbox and loved it immediately. The scent is light and fresh and happy.

I bought a bottle from the Harvey Prince website, and discovered that when you subscribe to their email newsletter, and they'll send you great deals on purchases, so I've been able to buy three bottles so far at a discount!

This is my new 'signature scent' it's perfect for spring, but I'm gonna wear it every day/season!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cblackburn88

I received this perfume in a sample size from my December Birch box, and I AM IN LOVE! I don't normally wear perfume because it just wears off in an hour or so, but this perfume stays ALL DAY. It is the most amazing smell, so light and clean and beautiful.

I will be buying the full size!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I got this earlier this year and still have the sample vial lying around. When I first got it, all I smelled was generic fruityness. then I tested it again a few weeks ago and it smelled amazinggg. I've never smelled anything like it before, it was kind of fruity/floral with a hint of cola candy ( weird sounding I know) but trust me, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this in my September Birchbox, and I love it! I am very picky about fragrances, I pretty much only wear L'Occitane Cherry Blossom all the time, but the happy, citrusy, sunshiny scent just perked me up! I now alternate it with the other, and will probably buy the full size when it runs out. :)