Harvey Prince Hello

4.1

on 2/26/2015 2:12:00 PM

Obsessed! This is my favorite perfume of all time. I initially discovered this thru a birchbox sample and fell in love. Ever since, I've always asked for a bottle for Christmas. It's sweet and fresh and always puts me in a good mood :) I always receive compliments when I wear this, and I always recommend it to others

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been a subscriber to Petit Vour for a while, which is how I've come to sample a few Harvey Prince scents.

Hello is the best of the bunch. It smells like all of the best parts of being a woman. It initially has great strength and delicacy. Citrus, floral, gourmand, I don't know- if you happened to catch a breath of it on someone you would probably assume lots of precious, affirmative things about that person- that they have great chemistry, enjoy femininity, wear matching bra and underwear- none of that matters.

Why? Because no one will smell it. This smells amazing when you spray it on, and dries down into nothing. You can spray and spray to your hearts' content and in two hours MAX, no trace that this delight ever existed will be found on any fiber or cell near or upon your person. Is this some sort of existential puzzle? Are you supposed to derive great confidence from this when you test it, only to realize that it was absurd to ever rely on it to define you in any way?

Maybe, but it still smells good when you spray it. Just beware of the old Irish Goodbye!

on 2/14/2015

This fragrance gave me a holy epiphany. It gave me what I didn't know I wanted. Yay for successful Birchbox samples! I've purchased the full size twice now and this citrusy scent just gives me life. It's uplifting, simple and understated, playful but not immature.

I have always struggled finding a scent that I enjoy wearing. My skin is finicky - I can't throw on any perfume and trust that it won't change into something funky. This is the first fragrance that I've found which I feel totally confident wearing. So I recommend giving it a go!

on 12/30/2014 2:42:00 PM

One of my most favorite Harvey Prince fragrances!!! First one I tried and instantly fell in love. I dont know what all these negative reviews are about but "to each their own!" Will definitely buy again :)

on 10/16/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This I didn't expect to like. It seemed like another Harvey Prince that I am meh about, but I really like this one. It's somewhat fruity but its not bad. I tend to go for more heavier fragrances with musk and woods, but I do enjoy this and people think I smell nice.

It has meyer lemon, white grapefruit, & satsuma mandarin from what I can find. Honestly, I smell a floral, but I cannot figure it out.

on 10/13/2014 9:07:00 PM

I don't understand the good reviews here. This perfume is sickening and gross. It smells like oranges and vanilla mixed with sewage, per my significant other. I generally am fussy about perfumes, but can get why someone likes one. Like Pink Sugar type perfumes smell like an alcohol sweet teen to me, but I can at least understand why someone would like it. This one I actually can't imagine a person, place or situation in which someone would find this scent appealing. I'm very confused about the positive reviews.

on 9/27/2014 1:13:00 PM

This is a wonderfully sunny, uplifting fragrance. I adore most of Harvey Prince's fragrance for their amazing sillage and longevity, high quality ingredients, and overall just great smelling scents. And Hello once again exceeds my expectations. Although it is a fruity floral scent, it isn't one of those syrupy commercial confections you find everywhere -- especially in those teenybopper celeb fragrances. This is all Hawaiian plumeria and rich fruit...you just want to breathe in deeply and take it all in. I love it!

on 9/25/2014 2:32:00 PM

I received this in my September BoxyCharm. I feel like perfumes are hard to give in a box because everyone has different scents they like but this seems to be universally liked. It is very summery smelling and very fresh! I definitely think I'll be repurchasing after I run out of the travel size.

on 9/6/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am absolutely in love with the scent and feel of this body cream. It is so light, but delicious. A new fave for me.

on 8/3/2014 11:53:00 AM

This is such a frustrating scent! It is so delicious, fresh, and feminine for the spring and summer I just love wearing it. The plumeria is really brought out in this perfume. The downside is that the perfume has very little staying power. I spritz it on and after just a few hours I cannot smell myself anymore. I do not enjoy being drenched in perfume, but I do enjoy being able to catch a whiff of it from time to time. I would repurchase this product, provided the company makes a stronger batch of it (maybe an eau de parfum) or investigates a way to extend the longevity. Otherwise, this is just money spent for five minutes of fragrance.

Popular Fragrances