December 20, 2014 | 1632 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Eyestudio in Olive Martini

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This quad really surprised me. I heard about it from the Lovely Lady at Nouveau Cheap (thank you) and it surpassed every expectation. It is beautiful to look at. It provides day to night options. The formulation is creamy, blendable, and nicely pigmented. The joy of this quad is that it is so surprisingly beautiful and sophisticated. I'm a neutral eye diehard, but this quad is a one stop shop for anyone looking to expand beyond the basics in a fail-safe way. Plus, there is a duochrome dupe for CLUB from MAC which alone should be a selling point. Good luck finding it, but if you do - buy every single one and hand them out to people you really like. You won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by glamgirl39

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this quad!! Wish it wasn't a LE, I had trouble finding it at first and now I want a back up and I can't find it all, not even on MUA :p So many looks can be done using this quad. I wear it just like the tutorial that MakeupbyTiffanyD shows in one of her videos on Youtube. My daughter is also wanting it now that she has seen mine. I just love everything about it. I highly recommend it, if you find it buy it and a back up too! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by kimdburns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very impressed with the quality of this quad. I've noticed as of late the drugstore brands have really stepped it up a notch. The colors are soft, pigmented and blend very nicely.

I saw this quad on Makeup by Tiffany D and loved the look. I was disappointed at first because with it being limited edition it was gone everywhere I looked. I finally went to an obscure out of way Walgreens and found 2!

The third color in the quad is an exact dupe for Club by Mac. At my age I don't like to wear all shimmer so I do mix these colors up with other matte shades or blend the edges out with a matte shade. If you can still find it pick it up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OLive martini is a verry nice neutral palette! It contains:a light shimmery champagne,a pale satin grey-green,a medium brown with a shimmery green reflection,a dark brown with copper shimmers.It goes really on the application,it last long. It goes well with: any brown,beige,nude lipsticks!