TheBalm LaBalmba

4.8

on 3/24/2004 8:00:00 PM

I finally broke down and bought this based on the reviews here. I had put some on my lips at a local boutique as I was heading home and really loved the way it made them look. I thought it over for a few days before I decided to go back and get it. I'm glad I did. Ditto what previous reviewers said. NOt a whole lot of pigment but I can build the color up with several swipes. It makes my lips look full, glowy and moist. Great smooth texture, no stickiness. Love it!

on 12/7/2003 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this product. I got it in "nature girl mauve" and it smells and looks wonderful. At $15, it was bit more expensive than I thought it would be but it's a great product. Don't expect a lot of lip color though. It only gives your lips a slight tint of color and sparkle. Great if you're into the natural look.

on 10/27/2003 6:20:00 PM

I was recommended this at Sephora...I wanted something like Lip Venom but without the gooey feeling. I got the "ruby my grapefruit" color, and I love it. It smells good and plumps up my lips...and it's even worth the $14. It's now my favorite lip gloss.

on 7/11/2003 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! This stuff is great. I love the color (I got mauve) and the silky texture. I don't really like the sticky glosses like Lancome's juciy tubes. This is really smooth and moisturizing. Great product!

on 6/28/2003 3:37:00 PM

I have the girly pink; it has a fabulous sparkle to it, not much pigment but you can wear this under or over anything. Your lips but fuller! I will definitely buy again (esp since my teenager keeps swiping mine); I would like to have this in every color!

on 5/13/2003 6:59:00 PM

I absolutely Love this! I have it in glam-girl Gold, and it has the perfect texture with a lovely glimmer. The scent is fabulous, reminiscent of pina colada. This is worth the $15!

on 2/22/2003 11:33:00 AM

I bought the Nature Girl Mauve and it's the greatest! I wear it on my lips all the time...its very emollient and has the perfect hint of color. The SA at Sephora told me that the LaBalmas don't have the plumping ingredients in them, so I bought the Plump Your Pucker in Berry My Treasure to wear underneath to get the plumping action. It works great!

on 2/15/2003 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are awesome! I got mine in girly pink (sheer pink with golden shimmer)and it's such a pretty shimmery shade that it could easily work on its own with just a touch of light lip liner! Plus the texture is like silk, moisturizing and not sticky and goopy at all. I will definitely be purchasing some more colors. Excellent stuff!

on 1/2/2003 9:35:00 PM

I love this stuff! Nature girl mauve looks kind of looks orangey-mauvish in the pot but it really is a YLBB color. It keeps my lips super hydrated and not at all sticky. The best part is I feel like it makes my natural lip color more intense, so even when it wears off, my lips are darker then they usually are. For example when I wear regular lipstick and it wears off during the day, my lips look pale and dry. Hmm I hope this makes sense! This product has some shimmer and little pigment so it looks very natural.

on 7/16/2002 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have Nature Girl Mauve. I ordered it from Sephora.com and I was worried it would be overyly shimmery or frosty but it's perfect! The color is so pretty and it adds moisture to my lips. I can't wait to try more colors!

Top Rated TheBalm Products