InnisFree No Sebum Loose Powder

4.1

Ingredients, tinted Blur Powder: talc, mica, silica, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, polymethyl methacrylate, boron nitride, squalane, synthetic fluorphlogopite, titanium dioxide, methicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl caprylate, tin oxide, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, mineral salts, mentha arvensis (mint) leaf extract, camellia japonica leaf extract, orchid extract, opuntia coccinelliferra fruit extract, citrus unshiu peel extract, 1,2-hexanediol, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide, fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have normal skin, maybe verging on dry because it is Winter as I write this review so I won't be talking about the sebum control. That being said, I really like this powder. It is super finely milled, light, smells faintly of mint, and blends well. It is also non-clumpy. I used a skunk brush to put this on top of my skin 79 BB the other day and it felt so smooth to the touch, but at the same time the powder density level was just enough for it not to produce a huge powder cloud when I opened it.

For the in depth review, keep reading:

The casing is a small round cylinder in a mint color that boast with a screw top lid. The lid says " NO-SEBUM Mineral Powder with jeju natural minerals and natural originated mint". Inside, when you first open it, is a powder puff with a little ribbon handle that has innisfree print across the ribbon and below that is a plastic separator with about 8 holes in it that has the holes taped shut with a round piece of non residue leaving tape. I never like opening it all the way, because that ends up releasing too much powder, so I pulled back the tape enough for three holes to be open and then cut it (safety knife/box cutter it would have produced the best cut for the tape not to be sticking out). It contains 5g of powder.

The powder itself is super chalky white, with a matte appearance and a barely matte finish that goes on sheer for the most part. It doesn't clump up and doesn't feel like it has the ability to clump up. No shimmering of any kind, unlike mica minerals. The texture is so soft on the face, you'll have to feel it! I was really surprised by it, though I did notice that where my makeup was heavier it did crinkle a little. I'm not sure if it is from the excessive makeup in that area because I applied the BB cream a bit thick there (the upper cheek by the orbital bone) or the powder just didn't do well there, but its just a heads up. When I touched my face immediately after it didn't really feel like the powder rubbed off on my fingers. When I scrunched my face a few time I also didn't notice the powder change and remained as smooth as the foundation. I'm thinking it probably works best with a lighter foundation and makeup regime. Maybe not so great for heavy makeup and also I want to say this plus skin79 gold BB cream made for some really awkward light face in certain lighting, so you may want to check it beforehand if you are in for a day of flash photography and you use that combo.

The scent of mint also really made me like the product, but I can see some people not liking it because it may smell medicinal to them. At first I couldn't pin point the smell because it's not that heavy, but after realizing it I quite enjoyed it.

On Amazon it ranges from about 6-8 dollars, depending on if you buy it from a fulfillment by Amazon center or direct from seller. I bought it fulfilled from Amazon because I didn't want to wait however long it would take to ship from Korea, but if you don't mind the shipping time it would probably be closer to 6 dollars.

Overall I liked it, and would purchase it again. I want to put emphasis on the softness of the powder and the fact that it doesn't create a mess when you open it! There is also a No Sebum Mineral Pact version for those of you who reapply throughout the day and would like to keep it in your purses.

Thanks for reading!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Make your skin like a baby!! Very smoothhhh!! I love it.

This powder broke me out on my nose, and my nose never breaks out. This product is such a disappointment. I will definitely not repurchase. So over korean skincare and makeup. Also, this didn't keep my face from becoming oily.

Works well for a oil absorbing powder. Product is small for it's price. Screw on cover sometimes gets stuck so have to close it properly.

Powder is white colored but goes on sheer. When applied, it is not obvious there is powder on the face which is good.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The Innisfree No Sebum Loose Powder is a catch!
Price is low and the product works; keeps my skin shine-free for longer. Obviously it doesn't keep me matt all day but I've never come across a powder that does, and I'm a make-up artist, so I've seen and tested quite a few!
I sweat easily, especially in the warmer months, and this powder has really kept me looking decent, even when the rest of my body looks like I just got out of the shower.
It has a nice, vague Innisfree-y scent. The packaging is simple, nothing fancy about it but it works and the powder stays inside.

It comes in a small mint green color package with a little puff on top. I don't really use the puff since I prefer brush when it comes to apply powder,but the puff does make it easier when I'm not around my brush. The powder gives off to a matte finish and controls sebum quite well and is great during summertime, a layer of this will really make your foundation last longer. I also like to use this even when I'm not wear makeup since it's transparent and good at controlling sebum. I really like the small packaging, often when I buy a big jar of loose powder, I will most like still have 2/3 of the jar left when it reach the expiration date, what a waste right?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love love LOVE this product!!
This product can be compared to those high end brand of makeup loose powder. The packaging is small so it can be easily put in my purse or makeup bag without taking up too much space unlike some loose powder the packaging is huge! The puff given is small but I think a little product goes a long way so its fine. For the price, it is really cheap! I bought mine online for less than 10SGD!

I have an oily T-zone so sometimes when I apply loose powder it is very obvious. However for this powder it seems like there is no product on my skin even after it is applied. After about 4-5 hrs of wearing the product only will then i start to feel my nose slightly being oily. And after 8hrs the oil will start to become more obvious on my face.
I also have acne prone skin and this doesn't really break me out. It depends on how long i wear it. If I wear this with my CC cream for more than 6hours it doesn't break me out. However if it is longer like more than 8-10 hours, 1-2 pimples will start to appear.

The powder is extremely fine so when applied it seems like nothing especially with a brush.

Overall this product is really very good and I recommend for everybody to buy it! I would definitely buy this again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this did not work for me.. skin gets oily easily . plus product is very small and it runs out very easily. but its cheap. so you pay for what you get. not gonna get it again

lovely minty scent, makes you feel extra refreshed after applying it! the powder is really fine and makes your skin feel baby butt smooth. however it doesn't last all day, you definitely have to reapply it during noon. you get lots of product for just $10, so thumbs up!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Excellent eyelid primer/mattifying powder/oil control!
I apply it on my eyelids as an eyelid primer, and my eyeshadow and eye liner stay perfect all day. Also on my eyebrows. I have oily/combination skin so makeup on my eyes and eyebrows never lasts, but now it does! I also use it on my forehead and my nose to control oil and it does its job

Recommended for Normal Skin