July 29, 2014 | 1185 users online

Loose Powders - InnisFree - No Sebum Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kuntea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like Innisfree's no sebum mineral powder. I wear bb cream (Missha brand) and the powder keeps me from being oily. If you use it together with the no sebum primer, the results are fantastic~ The powder is white, but it's transparent and doesn't show up on my tan skin. I just hate the packaging. When I open it, the powder gets all over the place. It's messy and that's why I bought the mineral pact. I only have to touch up once during the day and I'm good to go :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I read a lot of raves online about Innisfree No Sebum line and wanted to try out their powders. Unfortunately, it is really hard to find and pretty expensive for just 5g of loose powder. I had to purchase this on eBay for about $8-10? It took about 2-3 weeks to come in the mail from South Korea. The loose powder is a solid white color but with blending it is transparent. This loose powder actually makes my foundation really cakey looking. It also smells like herbal medicine. I wouldn't say this is the best setting powder since it makes my foundation really cakey and I usually mix my foundation with a moisturizer so I can get a light coverage because I do not want to look like I am wearing makeup...

Pros:
Keeps face matte when powdered
No harsh chemicals (no talc, parabens, mineral oil, etc)
Transparent

Cons:
More for blotting than for setting
Can make foundation (even TM or light coverage) look cakey
Messy because loose powder, not for travel
Only 5g of product for $8-10 on eBay
Hard to find because from South Korea

I really wanted to like this a lot because of the name.. No Sebum!! I have really oily acne prone skin and this really sold me because I do not want to put harsh chemicals on my face and I do not want any oil production. But this definitely makes makeup look cakey when applied for a setting powder. This is more used throughout the day for blotting even though it is a loose powder and not very travel-friendly... I will not re-purchase because for the same price I can probably find a better setting loose powder.. I am just on the hunt for a compact powder for touch ups throughout the day D: