InnisFree No Sebum Loose Powder

4.6

lovely minty scent, makes you feel extra refreshed after applying it! the powder is really fine and makes your skin feel baby butt smooth. however it doesn't last all day, you definitely have to reapply it during noon. you get lots of product for just $10, so thumbs up!

on 5/2/2015 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Excellent eyelid primer/mattifying powder/oil control!
I apply it on my eyelids as an eyelid primer, and my eyeshadow and eye liner stay perfect all day. Also on my eyebrows. I have oily/combination skin so makeup on my eyes and eyebrows never lasts, but now it does! I also use it on my forehead and my nose to control oil and it does its job

on 4/17/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i love this product so much! best loose powder for very oily skin. i just apply once in the morning after sunscreen, an touch up in the mid day. My oily skin is shine free the whole day, it does help to prevent break out efficiently. it also is very cheap. when it goes to oil control, i prefer loose powder because the compact powder looks cakey on me and sometime, it does break me out.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Best loose powder out there. I have extremely oily skin and this is the most effective one I've found, and also the cheapest.

I prefer the loose powder version to the compact, though the compact is very handy to bring around in your bag. The loose powder however, feels like it goes on a lot smoother and looks less powdery than the compact. It also has the longest oil control power amongst all the oil control loose powders I've found (Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Rimmel, Laura Mercier, Corn Silk)

Covers up my pores nicely, long lasting, looks natural, effective packaging with a really nice puff. No cons about this really, 5 stars for everything!

it's also the most translucent finishing powder I've found, and doesn't change my skin tone at all. A feat when most powders out there are either too cool toned or too light on my warm, tanned skin.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

beautiful powder! lovely, light and soft, blends so well on skin. smells beautiful and really does help with shine. my only gripe would be the packaging- small pot that doesn't contain the loose powder very well and I seem to lose a lot of the product each time I open the lid.

on 7/31/2014 3:38:00 AM

I have oily combination skin and it's humid where I live. I am so impressed with the way this powder helps my makeup last longer and the way it helps my face stay shine-free longer. If you have oily skin, give this powder a shot!

I've tried 3W Clinic loose powder, Paul & Joe loose powder and Laura Mercier pressed powder. This Innisfree powder wins them all hands down in keeping the oils at bay. My skin also did not react adversely to the powder.

I bought it online for about US$5. It's really inexpensive but do know that it comes in a really small container (that is good for taking on holidays).

on 6/19/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like Innisfree's no sebum mineral powder. I wear bb cream (Missha brand) and the powder keeps me from being oily. If you use it together with the no sebum primer, the results are fantastic~ The powder is white, but it's transparent and doesn't show up on my tan skin. I just hate the packaging. When I open it, the powder gets all over the place. It's messy and that's why I bought the mineral pact. I only have to touch up once during the day and I'm good to go :)

on 10/9/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I read a lot of raves online about Innisfree No Sebum line and wanted to try out their powders. Unfortunately, it is really hard to find and pretty expensive for just 5g of loose powder. I had to purchase this on eBay for about $8-10? It took about 2-3 weeks to come in the mail from South Korea. The loose powder is a solid white color but with blending it is transparent. This loose powder actually makes my foundation really cakey looking. It also smells like herbal medicine. I wouldn't say this is the best setting powder since it makes my foundation really cakey and I usually mix my foundation with a moisturizer so I can get a light coverage because I do not want to look like I am wearing makeup...

Pros:
Keeps face matte when powdered
No harsh chemicals (no talc, parabens, mineral oil, etc)
Transparent

Cons:
More for blotting than for setting
Can make foundation (even TM or light coverage) look cakey
Messy because loose powder, not for travel
Only 5g of product for $8-10 on eBay
Hard to find because from South Korea

I really wanted to like this a lot because of the name.. No Sebum!! I have really oily acne prone skin and this really sold me because I do not want to put harsh chemicals on my face and I do not want any oil production. But this definitely makes makeup look cakey when applied for a setting powder. This is more used throughout the day for blotting even though it is a loose powder and not very travel-friendly... I will not re-purchase because for the same price I can probably find a better setting loose powder.. I am just on the hunt for a compact powder for touch ups throughout the day D:

Recommended for Normal Skin