October 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eyeliner - Ruby Kisses - Xpress Liner & Shadow - Rich Bitch

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by LatteQueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love Ruby Kisses products....I bought this at my BSS in Philly...I bought the Teal and black liner...Let me tell you this is so much better than UD'S gel liners...the colors are very intense..It has its own sharpener....I do wish on the package it would tell you how to sharpen the gel part, cause as it was getting shorter i couldn;t figure out how to put the very shortened end in the sharpener. So i used a pencil sharpener and that ruined the holding part for the gel...so finally after finaggling with the pencil i finally figured it out...The top part of the pencil actually twists and turns the gel part up further and makes it easy for one to sharpen this product....*smacks forehead*...so the part where the sharpener is u twist it and as u twist , the gel liner comes out further and then u can use the attached sharpener...
1. intense color
2. great staying power
3. $6.99 (way much cheaper than UD'S)
4. do wish there were more colors to choose from..
Ruby Kisses u must branch out further with your products...into Ulta, CVS, Rite Aide's, Walgreen's,Walmart's etc...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at a local mom & pop beauty supply for $1.99. There were so many pretty colors, and I would have bought a bunch of them, but there were no testers so I just picked one to try out. Glad I held back. This is definitely the worst product I've tried in recent memory, beauty or otherwise. This is a deep navy blue cream pencil. It goes on smoothly with nice pigmentation, but it never sets and has no staying power whatsoever. Wipes right off. Seriously, you can rub your fingertip over it three times and it's pretty much gone.