December 19, 2014 | 1045 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Blush - Exotic Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice formula blush. It is very finely milled. I wanted to try estee lauder blush because I know their formulas are quality and the product was large, so price wasn't bad. You get a lot for money. I ended up picking exotic pink. The rose shades all were too brown for me and just blended with my skin too much to work. It does not look bright on my fair skin like in picture. It is a deeper pink. Similar to Nars desire, maybe a bit more mauve. It is quite pigmented so I just tap my brush in and swipe on cheeks. 2 swipes is all I need. I find it easy to work with. I was worried it would be too dark for me but it's a pretty deep pink/rose type color. It looks very natural. I would definitely go to store to look at colors in person first. They look different on than they do in pan. I expected to want alluring rose or sensual rose but they looked very brown/beige on me and more matched my foundation. So those didn't work for me. Nice formula, large pan, good color selection.
***edit, this is not my HG color, turned out I LOVE Sensuous Rose. Very natural on in real life but this is a pretty berry type shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by EvitaS

An excellent blush!!I used to wear dior blushes and i changed only because i wanted something new,fortunatelly i was not dissapointed at all!!Very thick so you need just a little so it will last longer!!Very vibrant and fresh color in an excellent package!!The only problem?Its pricey so i bought it only because there was a special discount and i would like it more sparkling as dior's!!!I recommend electric pink for brunettes with fair medium skin as me and exotic pink for darker skins!Remember only a little is enough :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by amysuh

I really like EL blushes. This is beautiful shade of pink that shows up nicely on my nc25 skin. color is extremely fine milled and easy to build up. I think the quality is right up there with my chanel blush and cost only $28 dollars instead of $43 for chanel. only annoying thing is the compact is hard to open